What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

I hope ESPN dies

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/desusandmero/status/799744969904975872?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ESPN is basically only concerned with being BET. They talk too much about shit nobody except black people care about like rappers and apehoop

you watch that trash you are part of the problem

I was just flipping through the channels

It's your fault for not listen to Dan Le Batard Show now.

It's ApeHoop season.. So, I'll allow it.

But, I swear to god if they don't change evening hosts by NFL pre-season, they lost another viewer.

Man, you are so edgy right you!

They sing Notorious BIG in their commercials and play dominos with Ice Cube with nothing but bastketball highlights in the background.

these negros were on bill simmons pod the other day. i turned it off quickly, just awful listening to them

Whats wrong with that?

question is why you are still watching that outside football and some baseball games I have no turned to ESPN for more than 2 hours in 8 years

fox sports is where it is at

>not drinking a 40 while smoking a blunt at 10 am watching replays of only NBA games

wew

Too black for me.

Why can't they just be sportscasters, why do they have to be ethnic sportscasters?

why do any of you still watch espn?

If it was on ESPN 2, or BET it'd be okay.

But, this is the namesake program of the god damn network, and they change it to be called "The Six".

I hardly like a female on the program to begin with, but making her a black female sportscaster, paired with a black male sportscaster, during basketball season and covering nothing but black athletics it really doesn't make me want to tune in after work and get caught up on the latest b-ball news.

HQ + PTI

>watching E!SPN
>watching it during real nigga hours aka work hours

The easiest solution would be for y'all to stop watching black sports altogether.

If you're still too brainwashed to like football because "it's commie and Unamerican", then at least watch baseball or hockey.

Basketball and handegg are black sports, so it kinda makes sense that the experts and pundits talking about those sports on TV are also black.

Easy as that.

even though I agree baseball is the superior sport.

>le Sup Forums boogeyman xDDDD

I'm not from Sup Forums, it's just an honest opinion/solution.

I keep seeing Americans complaining about pundits being black on their sports programmes, but I just wonder why they're so surprised when the sports they watch just happen to be dominated by blacks (at least basketball and handegg)

It's just logical and if you can't deal with blacks talking about sports they're good at, then go watch sports that are dominated by whites. I'm sure the sportscasters and pundits are all white there.

>I'm not from Sup Forums

But these aren't ex-athletes turned commentators that he's complaining about. I don't think anyone has an issue with a black guy who used to be in the NBA like Jalen Rose and Jamal Mashburn as pundits on ESPN basketball programming.

The issue is with black "journalists" hired by ESPN like Stephen A, Michael Smith, Jemele Hill, who have nothing particularly insightful to say about sports so they are just given a platform to race bait and push social narratives all day.

Well okay, I can't say anything about that, because I don't watch it.

I do generally have the impression that a big part of the coverage on American sports these days is about off-field drama and political/social issues rather than about the sport itself, so you might be right.

But the solution stays the same: Just stop watching it.
Once the networks start losing money, they will (have to) change.

"Sportsnation" (can't remember if it's ESPN or ESPN2) is the best example of this. It's usually one white woman with 5 or 6 black dudes talking basketball, rap, and football.

America is only 46% white what do you expect

These days it's actually "SC6", the evening SportsCenter. Hosted by the His & Her niggers and only marginally sports related.

Do you mean because they're black? Your sports are absolutely dominated by black men - who only make up 12% of your population. Why shouldn't sport shows be centred around black culture etc? It's their sports.

mobile.twitter.com/desusandmero/status/799744969904975872?lang=en

They seem like good guys!

I don't care the color of their skin, I just want knowledgeable analysts talking about sports

>Fox anything is good

How can you bitch about "apehoop" season and yet watch the fucking nigger filled NFL?

Funny thing is these guys have gotten famous exploiting their stereotype and adding a bit of comedy to it. Kinda like jersey shore for niggers. It goes to show the current climate when vice picks it up as hipsters being in on the joke. Which shouldve been the extent of it. The fact its on espn says it all about (((who))) is in charge

They do seem like that way. buts its the way E!spn is pushing them that makes me annoyed. whenever I hear them on those platforms they arent even funny

baseball is boring and basketball is stupid

espn is a wwe-tier super magnet for Sup Forums wannabe hilters who want to bitch constantly about the nigger onslaught on the white race.

i'm an old shithead so i remember the internet before reddit and Sup Forums. you fucking worthless kids ruined everything.

yeah I'm not really interested in watching trained monkeys read from a teleprompter and talk to musicians

Jesus Christ ESPN was bad a few years ago but this is fucking unrecognizable horseshit

t. senile old bastard

ESPN is just appealing to the most popular international sport and culture. Your trash other sports need to step up

>but I just wonder why they're so surprised when the sports they watch just happen to be dominated by blacks (at least basketball and handegg)
because they give random niggers five minutes and they just go on about westbrook's suit game or what the fuck ever. i'll watch louis riddick talk about football, i don't give a fuck what drake thinks about cam newtons dabbing.