I'll take a flight to meet a camwhore on January 2. I'm literally doing it, Sup Forums

I'll take a flight to meet a camwhore on January 2. I'm literally doing it, Sup Forums.
AMA

>filename
>chaturbateLOGo

Hehe

Where are you flying to?
From where?
How much are you paying her?
What does she look like (pics)?

Who and how much?

I know it sounds retarded but i aint paying her nothing. She literally told me to pls stop tipping her. I even have her mom in fb lol. We're like friends. Also, we live 2 countrys away from each other. Different lenguage and culture.

How much did you tip her in total (Euro/Dollar, i have no clue how much one token is worth)

At least say what continent you at.

Europe, most camwhores on Chaturbate are from Europe

If true. Say goodbye to your money/life.

it's a lot less expensive to rent a hooker locally

Idk. Maybe like $300. I was her mod so i eventually started talking to her about personal things in a friendly way. I know i'll fucked up but i kinda like her.
Europe

What's her cb name?

>What's her cb name?
this

Ding ding ding. As you can see my english is retarted. Tbh idk how we will make it.

Hell no. I'm not doing that.

I've been going to cam sites for over a decade. How long have you? Do u suffer from anxiety/depression?

Just want to see if shes hot

well then fuck you, faggot. i hope you get AIDS

>sage

you usually become a mod when you spend a few thousand dollar over a longer period of time..

What is your username on chaturbate ?

Pic?

Sage dont do shit in 2017, faggot.
k. Gimme a sec

are you obese or do you think she can be attracted by you? did she ever see a picture of you?

I have spent big time researching and watching thous camgirls.
You know that most of thous girls come from pedo rings? OFC if we talk about teens. Look at them they stream in same house do same thing. They dont have emotions they do whole whoring thing like it would be something good. Most of them even dont earn anything. All tokens go to that place where they are streaming in their house. I can bet non of them actually enjoy that maybe only few. They always give away false infomation. Noone know who they are. They claim that they are one person but in rteality it aint tru.
Most of them are like something in store they stream and some buys them from their streaming zone.
Who knows i can be wrong and all girls are braindead whores.
>Be carafuel with meteing that girl.

Not telling you my username but i'm a mod for some recognized whores. Maybe i talked to you before

think about it op... if she invites you over to fuck her so easily.. how many other guys do you think she had sex with ?

probably hundreds..

Read the damn thread. As i said before, i know her real name and stuff. We are facebook friends.

I saw that too. All colombian whores are in the same rooms. I guess they pay for a room for some hours. Camwhoring is a profession in Colombia. You can litetally hear the sluts moaning in the next room

OP here. Any fan would recognize these panties

some guy gives them some money to do that and pockets all the tokens himself.

My cousin was kicked out a certain african country for doing that.

He hired the basement of a hotel and set up a web thing there.. He paid the models 30 per day while he raked in hundreds per days himself (which is a fortune in that country)

He got arrested by the police along with all the girls (who were prosecuted for digital prostitution) He can never go back to that country lol

How long is a second faggot?

So, are you in favor of Catalunya being an indepent nation, or not?

>How long is a second faggot?
Twice as long as the first faggot.

i lol'd

no idea.. I only have sex with real life hookers... not doing any webcam things..

show more pics

ok but you didnt answer the question are you obese?

You got me there but no. Fuck Cataluña! Traidores!

I dont know what question you are talking about. Im drunk
But no, im not fat. I'm kinda fit

She has invited you, or is this just a stalker thing? Being friends on Facebook doesn't imply consent to meet in person.

drunk aswell yheehaaaa

Hey guys, i have an 8.1" long and 6" girth penis, my face is attractive (supposedly), but my body is pretty thin. You think i can make money on Chaturbate?

Dont know tbh... i'm 99% that the whole thing is real. If not, well.. at least im traveling.

chaturbate\uglyblonde/ look at that one, online atm. so fkn sweet. pay her to come home to her? how much? i give.. 35k dollars. kkkk

Are you going to fuck her on cam?
If not, is she still going to cam while you are there?

I camwhored once just for the keks and some 60yo dude gave me $20 just to watch me nut. I was 19 at the time.

Only if you can play gay, chicks don't tip

I dont think so. I know her real name, her parents name and etc. I can easily fuck her life but i wont

Kek this fag. Well done, Sup Forums.

WHOLE POST IS FAKE. NO EVIDENCE FROM OP WITHIN 1HR. POST IS FAKE

Sure, mister caps.

I'm bi-curious, and money is money.

I dont care if they are not girls. Some dude pay me a loooot of money just to watch me shatting a turd.

Well, then you can make money as long as you can edge for a long time without blowing.
And buy a lovense hush and you will get more tips

I already posted the damn picture you nig

My post would have been first, but I got fucked by captcha

Captcha is a nigger

OP here. Her real name is Mariya. (Not Russian).

do you know about any sites where you can dload/watch recorded privates from livejasmin? i know about camshowdownloads.com for MFC but livejasmin is perhaps taking these sites down. If you didn't know about camshowdownloads you're welcome

Camwhores.video... camwhores.tv died. Thats the official back up tho

I uploaded 236 videos aboutt feet fetishsm and these faggots do that shiy

>camwhores.tv
it's back online noobs

Oh shit my dude. Camwhores.tv is up. I checked last night and it was still rekt.

>camwhores.tv
You can literally watch all private videos with the link
Is not like cw.tv is a great site. It gets cucked like every 3 months

yeah bookmark those alt links on the front page

I know. I was joining in cm.video
Help me out with a vid my man
"Anik201 finally shows everything"
I want to see that bald pussy

I'm not him but i paid that russian whore $8 to watch her sucking her toes. That bitch is digger. First pm=40 tokens. 2nd pm=150 tokens. Its ridiculous

Antrxxx1000? Is that you?

so you're gonna fuck her or...? Cause it sounds like you've been friendzoned by a camwhore, user

I'm still here. Totally gonna fuck her. Anal and such.

Of course not, because you're a fucking bullshitter and everyone ITT is a moron

doesn't matter mate. She can't speak with cock in her mouth

well good for you user. the farthest I've ever gotten with a camwhore is getting one to send me a used buttplug. It's pretty awesome though. can smell her asshole on it and everything.

If it's lilemma then you're my hero. I don't think she has a mod tho

You done good.

Thanks. Im abandonning because family arrived. Wish you all a very happy christmas. Love you fags

Same here. Just waiting for my parents. Have a good night.

True