What went wrong?

The world

>be t*rkroach
>travel thousands of miles from your home to invade greek anatolia
>commit genocide and become universally despised
>exist only because NATO wanted to put nuclear weapons in your country

where cockroaches go so wrong?

at least theyre not roaches

These soldiers only die becuase we haven't decided to use 'total war' doctrine. When the time comes you cities will turn to ash and your rivers will turn to blood turk.

>it's another butthurt turkroach episode

Top fucking kek

ahahahahahaha

this proxy post actually made me laugh.

>its muslim masturbates at torture and gore episode
>again

Did muhmegapickles take this?

i wonder how it feels when a US missile destroys your house and all your loved ones

>post a couple of US soldiers getting ridiculed
>thousands of kebabs bombed to ashes every year

feels good senpai

What do you think they ratio of dead muslims is to dead Americans after 9/11? Even counting the towers there must be 100 dead slimes for every American

They look pretty dead to me already.

it was supposed to be easy money

lol

>Behead a corpse.

Wow, such bravery

ITT : JIDF with proxies having fun tricking gulible goys

The USA military is worse than working at McDonalds. You make so much less lan minimum wage and work for the JEW bankers. That is why they died. With Jews you lose. You lose your head.

Blame yourself for going to murder people in their nation.
USA not minding its own business. Those people fucking asked for it.

There are 8760 hours in a year. Average military person makes $30,000. That is $3.42 per hour. 2/3 less than a guy working in fast food. Cucks

You. You went wrong.

I make $250k a year working for the US army as a Trauma Surgeon. They paid 300k towards my medical schooling and allowed me a stipend of 2k a month to live on in addition to housing benefits while I was in school.

So unlike the thousands of doctors graduating with 350k in student debt and living meagerly during their medical school, I had a much better experience. The only "drawback" was that I needed to go through basic training, and spend eight years serving in the military post graduation.

>The only "drawback" was that I needed to go through basic training, and spend eight years serving in the military post graduation.
How is that different from being charged with debt though?

Because during those eight years of military doctoral service I am still making mid/high range salary for doctors in my field, still living on base, and still getting the hands on experience with trauma that most major level 1 trauma centers don't get.

It's a good balance. That being said, any non doctor/engineers should stay out, it's not as smart for them.

The American military is the greatest institution in history.

Get out, cowards.

We could just nuke them but someone might get offended.

>make so much less than minimum wage

Haha okay. On top of this I've learned a trade and obtains certificates for that trade for free.

It went wrong because white people are too empathetic for their own good. They tried to depose a dictator for the shitstains that were too pussy to do it themselves, only to be treated like shit.

Fact is, the mistakes that were made were in not bringing total war to the middle east. In the same way the west crushed Germany and Japan into perpetual cuckdom, they should have done the same thing to the middle east. Break them utterly, and only then help them rebuild.

Lots of soldiers join because they have nothing to do. The elite soldiers join to kill, because it is a primal instinct, and it's fucking addictive to recieve war adreline. Sometimes you die tho, but life well spent.

actually sending in soldiers instead of a PMC or drones

>>travel 6,934 miles from your home just for kill muslims

You mean just to die for Israel

RAID TIME ROACH

Clearly you're not a loser.

How many lives have you saved so far?
Are you going to stay in and due your duty or will you drop out and go make bank in the private sector and leave your comrades behind for the dollars.

Yup. The only way to really fix the Middle East is occupation. Full occupation, like West Germany. The United States just isn't willing to do that these days.

I gotta say what cracks me up the most is knowing that some day one of my brothers in the military is going to kill you and your family. Whether its by drone strike or personal lol I hope it's slow turkroach.

>this is what blue pilled americans actually think the iraq war was about

let me guess, you found Sup Forums in the last year or two or you're form r eddit. lurk more newfag.

lol that picture. americucks that serve in the military really are good shabbos goyim.

>dat big bitch on the end
Killdozer

Lol do you want to count in the fact that I only work 8 hours a day? Or the fact that food, room and healthcare are all included? Its a pretty good job senpai.

>being this retarded
I was talking about the soldiers, you fucking faggot.

The roach is right on this one though. Amerifats tricked by kikes are wasting their lifes to protect the oil of the big guys at home in the name of "freedom" destabilisng an entire fucking continent and creating the largest migration crisis indirectly.
Stop falling for the military meme!