Need some advice with fucking my boyfriend

Need some advice with fucking my boyfriend

Basically he is way too tight and gets sore easy, I very rarely actually get to have a satisfying fuck with him.

I use tons of lube, we do it frequently so he doesn't loosen up, we've tried butt plugs and dildos but those just make him sore too and I get even less time

Sometimes I want to just fuck him hard and fast but I don't want to hurt him.

Any ideas? Pic related

Fuck off fag nobody wants you here

Get back to your basement you troglodyte, nobody wants to smell your cheeto breath

Tried numbing lube?

That's a good idea, would it not also numb me?

We tried cum lub which I found really hot and it helped, but the shit is so annoying to clean up and it stays on your hands forever.

Yes it may numb you too. Try lots of lube first and a condom to break him in. Then you can use less and give it some time before you plow, prelubing as it were.

Might give that a shot, thanks!

I've thought about poppers but he's not really down for that, understandably

It's also noticeably easier when he's got some alcohol in him so we might start drinking a little bit regularly

Buttplug pre-gaming

>It's also noticeably easier when he's got some alcohol in him so we might start drinking a little bit regularly

Which suggests it's psychological, not anything physical (so lube and toys are irrelevant). Probably worth sitting down and seeing if he has any hang ups or issues about it. It might just be a negative feedback loop, he thinks he's a shit fuck because he's tight, so he tightens up and becomes a shit fuck, repeat ad infinitum.

Get drink. Lube up. Finder. Dildo. Then flow fuck. Then go hard. Relube as necessary. In the end it's going to be uncomfortable for the bottom for like 5 minutes or so, (at least it did for me) then it feels great.

>what is poppers: the thread

Commit suicide for being a faggot

Sage advice.

Even our smallest butt-plug requires some warm up for him, I should get a smaller one

I usually finger him a bit then start super slow, but even going slow it takes a few minutes to even get my head in

Reading is hard

>Which suggests it's psychological
Are you retarded?

call Tyrone to lose him up

Kill him first, then yourself.
Degenerate faggot.

I can tell he tightens up sometimes, I do need to ask him about that. We've started fucking in a position that makes it a lot harder for him to tense up though so I think that helps.

Thank you, I had forgotten about that

Yet your the one that clicked on a thread with a man's asshole. Need to admit something to yourself, snowflake?

alcohol causes muscles to relax, also isnt a bj nice every now and again

Oh yeah it is, but a mans got needs and his ass tempts me lol

yeah, don't be gay.

You can buy butt plug sets, with a smaller, medium and large. Start him on the small, have him wear it like 30-45 mins before any sexy time, work from there.

no, is right. fuck off with your aids and mental illness

reminder that sissy boi pucci is the best

No, came here just to say
Kill yourself, fucking queers.

Denial is hard, you'll get through it one day too.

That's what we did but even the smallest was too big haha. I think having him wear it for longer would be a good idea though. We've only tried it right before.

He shaves for me but I like his bush and leg hair, but sissy pucci is pretty great

Aww you came back hoping there'd be more pics! How cute

Tits or gtfo

please post more of his butt

Maybe he doesn't love you

Dude, seriously, do your parents, yourself, and the world a favor and hang yourself before you spread more diseases and mental instability.

You're not a man, you're not even a person.

OP here, this is my boyfriend, yes he's super TIGHT!

That's a MAN'S asshole?!?

Am I gay now?

Just a reminder for all the pieces of shit on here. You are not welcome in Sup Forums or real America, or anywhere else on Earth, fucking sissy retrobates

Not OP

Not much I can post that doesn't dox him

Yes and Yes

AIDS confirmed

Awww someone's mad that people in America have rights now :(

Please go back to your safe space snowflake

What is his living, a ventriloquist puppet?

Stupid fag think because you come to his fag thread to talk shit. It means you're a disgusting aids infected homosexual like he is. Stupid faggot logic

Someone got let out of their safe space

thats one hot ass

just fuck him mervilessly, he will learn to enjoy it

Everybody hates fags. Shoot yourself in the head

Ahhh a man of culture

Don't worry lad I'll help. Just slide in two fingers and lightly stretch, do this for an hour each day until he can go wider.

Takes time anal preparation you can't just slam it in.

buy him a buttplug. suggest a set of plugs that are increasing in diameter.

buttsex was painful until I stretched my hole enough until I could accept thick cock. Now I have extra room for error if they go wild on me =)

Thanks, I still can't believe it every time I wake up to it. And I'd say he probably already enjoys it, because when he's not sore he basically forces me to fuck him hard. I've even had him get pissed when I try to be slow haha

At first he didn't like getting eaten but eventually I turned him around, and thank god because I love eating his ass

I finger him for a while almost always, or at least rim him. I should probably do a better job of that though.

post pics of your ass

who cares if he is sore ;3 just fuck him until he cant stand up

Yeah rimming is gratifying but if you want penetration stretch your partner will thank you in the long run

I don't want to hurt him haha

Nobody here wants that, believe me

sexy to think about, bad in practice. Injury and discomfort isn't worth the pounding of a lifetime.

why wouldnt anyone here want that. bonus points if its chubby

injury and discomfort is the pounding of a lifetime for me. i love when master's cock tears my ass apart~!

if he starts to actually hurt, he can tell you to stop or slow down lol

Stop being a fag. Asses aren’t meant to be fucked. Go fuck a pussy, a hole made by evolution for that very purpose.

It is chubby but honestly I'm not sure I even have pictures of it

Thats what happens lol, we usually have to take 2 or 3 breaks

Pfft, this guy hasn't realized fucking guys is better. What a loser

>birthing hips

you have to be crazy if you don't realize that these are beautiful women too

Cloaca. Combine with evolution. Shake.

Amyl Nitrate/Poppers

I love being fucked hard and fast but I'm also very tight. Poppers work wonders.

Put your boyfriend on HRT. Really opens up the pussy.

o shit i just realized youre not a femanon

Try being straight? So you can pt your dick in something meant for it.

Try being gay? So you can at least try it before you knock it.

You need to be more gentle, not just with his ass but with him. Start slowly, lots of kissing and sensual touching. just put a few fingers in first while kissing him. Get to know his erogenous zones. It's all about making him feel comfortable.

>he assumes i haven't

Isn't this precisely what /lgbt/ was created for? Why not ask there?

Try using a vagina bro its like trying to put a square through a triangle

That's because you're using the wrong hole on the wrong gender. Duh

>woman
>erect cock

Pick one

Nigga. I fuck and like both for different reasons. Stop being hung up on defining yourself into one camp. FUCKING YOLO BITCH.

they're women

You afraid of gay people or something? Also /lgbt/ is blue

Who /gay/ here