So Sup Forums, what made Seinfeld so funny?

so Sup Forums, what made Seinfeld so funny?

it was?

I liked Joey and chandler

That time he yelled niggers.

>Seinfeld
>funny
Can't be both, and sure as hell wasn't Seinfeld.

you must be too dumb to understand

I am?

proof?

How ghey be to watch sienfeeld

its situational humor, you have to think about what they're saying

This show has been left on as background noise this Christmas at the inlaws.. From what I've seen, it's the opposite of funny.
They are the most contrived, self-centered, pieces of shit to ever have a tv series.
Not only do they needlessly create drama, but they're so superficial and arrogant I want to reach into the tv and strangle them.
Fuck Seinfeld.

they are all the same
diff people and sets
humor for weak minds

I thought seinfeld was funny until i learned about larry bird, now it just makes me hate stereotypical jews

Boy I hope you never saw Always Sunny

Newman

All white cast.
No SJW
Didn't hide the fact it was Jewish

Contrarian faggots unironically talk shit about one of the, if not the, funniest sitcoms ever.

anyone under 35 shouldn't try to answer.

"seinfeld" was good because of how it put the characters in situations that they desperately needed to resolve, struggled, and usually failed. you never felt sorry for them, because it was never pathetic. it was strong and helped people realize that they didn't need to be bitches.

why do you like it? i want to like it too, please explain

It was written by a slave

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Seinfeld. The humour is extremely Jewish, and without a solid grasp of New York culture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jerry's jaded outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Seinfeld trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in George's existential catchphrase "It's a show about nothing,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Larry David’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Kramer tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

The Seinfeld show was funny as hell. Poor people who think otherwise, what a terrible life you must have :( .

>larry bird
Um what?

and i mean "wimpy bitch". i actually found that going back to watching it again in the last few months, i suddenly stopped caring about the goddamn fucking bullshit the nation has been "feeling" for a while now. i actually hadn't watched the discs in 2 years. i suddenly realized that i DID NOT FUCKING CARE about society and i felt SO FUCKING GOOD.

it's exactly why they end up in prison at the end; they give NO fuck.

An overhyped kike show for kikes. Wasn't funny at all.

Idk how old you are, but once upon a time the observational humor of the show was about stuff most people didn't talk about.
Like how your dick shrinks when it's freezing cold outside. How free we are to talk about that now, but before Seinfeld no one really joked about it.
I know it's hard to look back on older shows, but when you account for the times and the audience they're usually pretty witty.
Like Archy Bunkers wife Edith. A copout excuse for a woman by a modern femitards standards, but back then she was a sassy piece of work and honestly I'm surprised the show lasted considering women still got hit for talking like that.

ITT: A surprising amount of children and Big Bang Theory fans.

Kek

The guy who would talk about the things to the other people. Big laughs

I don't get the hate either. That show was hilarious. I wonder if some of these anons are actively trying to hate it just so they seem enlightened or different or something. Shame tho, cause that show has some of the best moments on television.

>surprising
not

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

It's basically a sitcom-standup merge which makes a "thing" out of everyday little things. Jerry and George especially put words and concepts to things we all experience and want to think/say.

The cast is self-absorbed and douchy yet likeable right on the balancing line. Making it easy to both sympathize with and laugh at their misery. Now add George and Cramers wild acting in terms of movement and expression and the stark contrast of Jerry and Elaines more calm and ironic banter and deliveries you've got yourself a success.

Accurate synopsis

It was a show about NOTHING

YADA YADA YADA

I WAS IN THE POOL

HELLOOOOOO

LA LA LA

"Bazinga"

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

THEY'RE REAL AND THEY'RE SPECTACULAR

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR THE RIBBON?!

DID I DO THAT?

SHE HAS MAN HANDS

Kelsey grammar was so funny as professor frazer in that show

SERENITY NOW

HAPPY FESTIVUS

I STOP SHORT

PULP CAN MOVE, BABY

WE'RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT

George likes spicy chicken

HE'S A NIGGER

THE SUMMER OF GEORGE

I WANT TO DIP MY BALLS IN IT

>this
All of you! Bunch of NIGGERS!

I SOILED THE VERY PANTS I WAS RETURNING

HOOCHIE MAMA

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

THE CONTEST

Insanity later.

I had a pony!

I used to watch gay lifestyle apartment shows such as just shoot me and frasertheydonotpissmeofflikeseinfeld

You can smell the Jewish evil choking you the slow kike empty bullshit making you realize these people do not have souls

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET

I only watch it with a copy of mein kampf

These are the monsters killing children in Palestine

I never understood how jews are not lumped together with Arabs in regards to terrorism. Theyre the same sandniggers.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH BLACK PEOPLE? THEY'RE NOT BLACK AND THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE.

He thought he could say it because he's a jew. Until the guy regretted his ticket $$$ and called him out on his bullshit.

probably just Sup Forumstards hating on jews... even though jews make good comedy. Three Stooges, Marx Brothers, Rodney Dangerfield, etc

Nothing, everyone wanted to fuck Elaine

evangelical retards believe they are the chosen ones, that's why

You used MY move!?!?

Naggers

This, same with always sunny, which was one of the first anticomedies/antisitcoms. These well known shows are genre defying turned genre defining, which lessens their value over time. Their very nature doesn't guarrantee timelessness, as I'm sure no sitcom will ever be. As the sit change, so will the com.

Well put

THAT SMELL ITS THE CAR I TELL YOU

nothing about Seinfeld was funny just a bunch of jews jewing around tbh

Pic related

All of what he said, except I live Seinfeld for that reason
The Christmas episode is great