Tfw hate parties but fam invited relatives from around the country and even strangers to party here at home

>tfw hate parties but fam invited relatives from around the country and even strangers to party here at home

What do

hang out with your family you fucking degenerate

But there's strangers too

Grab a drink, talk to people, laugh, enjoy, don't go spagetti.

Living is not that hard.

You are in a stick up sir.

they won't be for long, dude. Just be a good listener. Most people are fine talking about themselves at length, feed them questions that keep them yammering about themselves and you'll be fine. And it'll fill your social quota and people will stop bugging you.

Socialize like a normal fucking person. Stop being such an antisocial NEET

stop being a mongo and enjoy your family.

Too much anxiety for that, what do I say to them

Trips decide?

Observe and learn their ways and come up with a conclusion.

Just stay in your room until they forget you're there and go away, it's what I usually do

Just plz don't keep losing looking at your phone like an autist

If you are old enough. Drink alcohol, you will talk to everyone without worry. If not, then stand straight, when someone speaks to you expand on something to keep the conversation going. That's the key OP, expand and keep talking and make eye contact - this comes naturally when drunk so it's easier, but harder with anxiety yet still doable.

After Xmas. Set yourself the goal to talk to as many people as possible with the goal of expanding conversations and keeping eye contact - do this for 30 days straight and your anxiety will be gone believe it or not. This worked for me. I had the worst social anxiety possible and a random phycology professor at my uni told me to do this and it worked, plus I made lifelong friends in the process.

He told u to drink vodka? BTW can't do because fam are teetotalers so literally no alcohol

No. The professor told me the 30-day thing, making eye contact and expanding a conversation. Trust me, if you do this you can become friends with anyone. The hardest part for me was deciding what to expand on but after a while, it comes naturally. Try not to talk about things considered boring.

I've been trying to clean my room and stuff but it feels like a meme. Will try although I don't really want to meet new people, too many already

Get black out drunk

In the end, it's all worth it trust me. I managed to get a really good job due to making friends with someone and I still cannot believe I am where I am. I've tried finding the lecturer at the uni I went to so I can thank him, that's how much this guy has changed my life.

feel ya. christmas was a lot more fun as a kid

Get fucking drunk idiot

No alcohol here, and I don't drink anyway, Unlike my brain working normally and having control over myself

What's his name