Someone coerced me into swearing on the people that I care most about that I wouldn't inflict self-harm...

Someone coerced me into swearing on the people that I care most about that I wouldn't inflict self-harm. But now I wanna die, so how do I find someone who'd be willing to kill me?

Thanks in advance!

Find some cops and run at them naked with a boner shouting penis time good now
that should do it

I don't live in America.

join ISIS

the number of people who want to kill you will rise sharply.

actually a solid proposition

I want to reduce suffering, not cause more of it.

Go out into the backwoods or country where crazy yokels and rednecks live. Break into their house making a ton of noise and you should be shot within seconds

Hard to do in Belgium.

Belgium?
Why didn't you say so?
Just print this picture and walk outside with it.
You're welcome.

Fuck off. Any serious proposals?

Don't know anyone in Belgium. In the states, different story.

train station is your friend. act like an indian/chink/nigger around moving vehicles and you will be dead in no time.

Belgium, huh...you could always make it look like an accident. Or lurk around dangerous places and provoke the wrong people

Deepweb mate. I don't know a specific website but a bit of research and you'll find something.

Kill yourself anyway. People who make you swear you won't kill yourself are selfish and it's fine to break the promise.

This is my cat by the way, I hope you like my cat.

I liek ur cat but I don't wanna break the swear cause the people I swore on, I care about.

Why does it matter that you sworn whatever kind of fuckshit, if you're going to die it's not going to matter anyway unless you're such a little attention craving cunt that you'd care what people are going to think about you even after you're dead
tl;dr kys

i'm superstitious

Pay a hobo $5 to give you AIDs

Easy

Spring voor een trein dan, in principe heb jij niks bij jezelf gedaan; de trein deed het werk