Posting my recent ex that my dad saw naked, just like this...

Posting my recent ex that my dad saw naked, just like this. She was visiting and going to the bathroom naked early morning before everyone was up and he was doing the same thing. She told me but didn't mention if he was naked too or clothed or mention how she reacted to him.

Should I post more? What do you think he thought of her and anyone have a similar thing happen and how did you handle it?

saw my flatmate's girlfriend naked once when she came out the bathroom

didnt really react at the time, just looked away but fapped after

More?

Thanks. So you fapped to it. He probably fapped to her then?

Yeah lots of nudes of her

Depends on the relationship you two have, if I had a kid I probably wouldn't because it is weird, but you never know.

No one's of her face?

No there's nudes with her face and regular selfies

Just post them all boi.

I wanna know if she looked at his cock or if she let him look a minute

What do you think of her

Nice snatch. Any spread shots?

Respectable.

She looks like she'd enjoy a hateful pounding. I say go for it

Keep them coming. What's her name?

Good description

Any selfies?

If only I wasn't a retard ugly fucker.

Ikr keep em coming.

>What do you think he thought of her and anyone have a similar thing happen and how did you handle it?
he prolly seen a naked broad before, methinks. What's the big deal anyway?

Where can I get one? xd

Yeah

Go for what? You mean my dad?

Ok so not hot. Just regular looking then. Do you think loser/nerdy guys hit on her?

Her names Saage Piotter. Only one 'a' tho.

What do you mean

She's my kinda girl not too pretty with some good curves. I thought she looked familiar tbh post a regular selfie.

Nice. She do anal?

Awesome, ok.

Looks rough there tbh, is that even the same person?

By respectable, I mean - she looks OK, takes fairly good care of herself, shaves everything - which means she's up for most things.
I'd be happy if I were in your place...

Not with me but I'm hung I have a feeling from the look of her asshole she let some little dicked guys fuck her up there. She only let me finger it and eat it

She is younger there to be fair, but yea these are all her. Ill post more recent ones.

Here here.

She seems like a good fuck. Too bad you didn't get to go down the ol' dirt road

Not bad eh. Girls in the UK are ugly, fat and are not even a bit lady like.

She went to the U.K. with her 2 friends by themselves for all of their 16th birthdays, bunch of wannabe slags. Pretty sure they got a ton of dicks over the week they were there. Pic related.

They can take everything if you take your time...
As my ex used to say...
"Hold on..... OK, now it's getting good!"
They just need to know the discomfort will pass.

Hasn't this been posted before?

She definitely fucked your dad

Wait what? why do you know

I showed my dad naked pics of my gf whilst drunk in a pub once... still turns me on how appreciative he was

My dad is hung like a horse is the thing that scares me. I feel like he wouldn't do anything but if she saw his cock I wouldn't trust her

Annie?

Why did you split up?

proof

Thread been up for an hour and no one has asked for pics of ops dad. Wtf is wrong with you niggers.
>op post dad

Cos we're not fags?
Nice dubs, by the way!

This her? Nice rack!

how can anyone be so pathetic that he cares about this?

Nice.
Shaved?

Will post my dad next.

Sweet.
Well, best of luck in your quest...
Is she a Brit?

But you are hung too, so not like she is without big dick in her. Or does she just spread her legs for big cocks?

Dad.

oh yeah, he fucked her for sure

is that your sister he's with, and are you from saugus or revere?

It's the latter.

Shit

Took the words out of my mouth...

Guess he got rumbled...

Goddamnit

>some little dicked guys fuck her up there
first off you are a cuck
second ou got a little dick too stop fronting for b you cuck

/thread

Soon as she told me I was just thinking like how the fuck does that even happen. And I was like why were you going all the way up to the only bathroom naked when we're staying alone with my dad? She had some weak ass excuse like she didn't want to put clothes on. Not even a thong.

women are whores, my ex used to intentionally leave the door unlocked when she was on the toilet
needless to say i wasnt with her long

Damn

How come so many nude pics?
Did it get her off?

Mine left the door open.
Your point?

she wants people to see, dumb dumb

bet her pussy was wetter than you'll ever be able to make it. face it, your dad has fucked longer and harder and there's no substitute for experience. she is dying for his cock in her.

She wanted _me_ to see...
...and then fuck her brains out...

Yeah she was always doing this and skyping me her butthole and stuff. She also always hinted she had recordings of herself that we'd watch if I 'stuck around long enough '

Still haven't heard why you split up...
I had one like this before; I've about 500 nudes/vids; WhatsApp and Skype...
She was amazing - but also a bunny-boiler... so it had to end.

well, yeah. i did forget to mention my ex lived in a shared house and i wasnt one of them

french ?

Well, if I were your Dad, I would have fucked her, as it would have been easy to do.

Fuck are you serious I like don't know what to say I didn't think theyd do that. I know a lot of young girls really like older men daddy types. And I've heard s phrase that most women want their boyfriends/husbands dad instead and that's why they get with the son

How could it have been easy?

OP your ex is hot, just wanted to say thanks for not being a faggot that posting a girl with a bush that reaches half way up her ass trying to pass her off as attractive. Props to you son

Aha. I hear you bro!

any vids?

When would her pussy have started soaking like that?

ahhh thats def the look of a man thats fucked ur gf bro.

during the dream she had of him bending her over the sink and jamming his cock in her

Fuck my life

he probably stretch her holes and fill her up

Is this why you split?

Yeah it was def part of it

>666
A great number for me to turn in.
Good thread OP.

I wonder if he ever fapped with her used thongs or perved over her on any earlier trips before they fucked

Why you just go and ask him

>implying this thread isnt a thinly veiled personal army request because op is bitter she dumped his ass

she's a pig. burn the photos

These nudes are old. This is YET ANOTHER fap to this whore I found on the internet with me because I'm a ronery virgin thread.

You broke up with your girlfriend because your Dad saw her naked? How insecure is you?

>rornery virgin
lmao he even had some story that he thought was super realistic in his lonely brain, "she was a whore and walked around naked when I was sleeping, and PROBABLY fucked my dad! Had to let the bitch go, you know the rules."

And why the fuck hasn’t anyone asked how the fuck OP knows what his dads cock looks like ?

No because it was sketchy and she was lying about something

Just seen it before growing up