Well, that does it! We tried to convince you to watch our league through peaceful means...

Well, that does it! We tried to convince you to watch our league through peaceful means. We explained you the good points of watching it, how the league works, which are the teams... And what did you do? You cleaned your butts with our suggestions. You are shitting to our pleas for you to experience the majestic thing Liga NOS is. We tried to be reasonable. We even tried to meme you into watching it! But it was of no avail...

So now we must take drastic measures. We must use all the meme magic and meme power we can to make you watch our league. Most of you will fail in this task, and sacrifices shall be made. But it is all done for the greater done.

>if you don't start watching the Portuguese League of Football, also known as Liga NOS, then your favourite team will never win anything again. I mean, anything. No cups, no league titles, not even more games. A drought of victories shall occur upon you until you start watching our league, and supporting one team with all your heart.

All immunities are useless

I hope my point is understood.

Other urls found in this thread:

surinenglish.com/sport/201704/21/fuengirola-tournament-finland-national-20170421093037-v.html?ns_campaign=rrss&ns_mchannel=boton&ns_fee=0&ns_source=fb&ns_linkname=sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your weird ancient desert hexes won't work on me, Moor.

I will NOT watch your SHIT league

*farts*

my favorite teams are all the teams in liga nos

what now

Which Liga team should I support, lad?

*watches cypriot first division*

Don't watch it.

>Tfw Estoril stronk

I'm a Porto fan and I won't watch tuga's league.

Then let my team be cursed,
And never care how much the cost may grow,
This will still be so:
I will never watch
Your league, oh no.

Still not gonna watch it

*BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

>if you don't start watching the Portuguese League of Football, also known as Liga NOS, then your favourite team will never win anything again.

That's where you're wrong kid. My team already never wins anything.

But I support Celta, doesn't that count?

Bears fan huh?

S U P E R B

Sometimes I watch Liga Mx which is like the Primeira Liga of the future. Is that enough?

Watch *my* league

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqntnV6pHmg

If digits Benfica wins this league

>off by one

how do I watch your league?

Firstrow is your friend

I watch summaries of the games in your league, is that ok?

Joke's on you, my team is cursed already

Off-topic: does anyone have any suggestions for which leagues I should watch?

I'm thinking something Iberian, but not La Liga.

Gibraltar seems on point.

I would just like to say my favourite team is Liverpool and that I will not watch Liga NOS

based germanbro

Benficucks on suicide watch!

My favorite team is the Portuguese NT, it's such a shame now they won't win anything :(

is that Senna first win?

Fuck you Portugal get your economy fixed first.

Oh fuck no. I rather stay moderately poor than have muslim hordes entering my country.

Weird.
I was thinking the same thing

Wtf i love being unemployed now

I had a crush on Casillas a few years back but now I like traps. Sorry.

Boavista

boa vista tem a tua mãe enquanto me lambe o cu seu corno de merda

Guimaraes are my meme team of the season. Have they been uncharacteristically good this season or is it standard for them? I'm new to the league

They are usually on the top5 unless some meme team appears out of nowhere like paços de ferreira and estoril did a couple of years ago.

Your entire country was founded by muslims.

what are you on about, it was founded by christians that literally removed kebab

Dad, please no

If that is true, explain why we are we 100% catholic christians.

BTFO

I learned a little bit of Brazilian Portuguese. When I tried to watch the Madrid Derby on Sport TV their Portuguese sounded strange. For that reason I will not be watching Liga NOS.

>100% catholic christians
speak for yourself, i'm unironically a muslim.

Iberian portuguese sounds 1000% better than brazilian unless you look like this while speaking it.

Nosso maior aliado
No!

*tunes in*

Lisbon=/=Portugal

*sees typical latino football*

"sim"

Euro Portuguese sounds like trash. Too nasally and monotone. Brazilian Portuguese is how it was meant to be spoken.

Sim.

Why would you watch that when you can watch the powerful LigaMX instead?

fpbp
dubs confirm this goatfucker hex is made in vain

You were saying?

The chinks are watching it.

Are you?

The commies are watching it.

Are you?

The writers are watching it.

Are you?

That you're shit at getting digits
Kek looks down on you with no pity, shitskin

Pesäpallo
surinenglish.com/sport/201704/21/fuengirola-tournament-finland-national-20170421093037-v.html?ns_campaign=rrss&ns_mchannel=boton&ns_fee=0&ns_source=fb&ns_linkname=sport

I already watch it and I dig benfica.

I'm a catholic in California,USA

Which of the big three should I follow for example. In Irish soccer I'm a Celtic fan.

>Benfica
Left
>Sporting
Right
>Porto
???

I suppose I lean right on things guess I'm a sporting fan now

I would watch it more if it was on TV, but desu I'm a Moreirense fan. Gotta support the meme teams. You guys just need to get yourselves better TV deals.

I'm a Santos Laguna fan, what would be my portuguese team?
>new team (founded in the 80s)
>kinda succesful history (biggest drought in the last 20 years is of 7 years)
>from a city not big but also not small
>always sell their best players to the "biggest" team of the country

They also have a player from Cape Verde if that helps

>I'm a catholic in California

Is this a pretentiously subtle way of saying you're mexican?

I'd say Porto leans more towards the right than left, because they have a strong sense of regional pride. Also, the north usually votes for center-right parties.

They're the Arsenal/Schalke/Inter of Portugal. Be prepared for sorrow and disappointment.
But at least, no one can call you a bandwagoner.

I don't think there's any club like that in Portugal.
You could support Porto if you want to follow mexican players or Sporting if you really like the colors of your club.

Association football sucks ass and you know it, fellow portugalfag.

Stop watching succer and accept the superiority of baseball.

>boreball
>american sports

I wish rugby and handball were more popular though.

You played enough handball at PE in school, jackass.
Handball is shit. Rugby has its cool points, though.

>tfw title races in portugal, france and holland
Good season desu

I played handball in my hometown club and calling "handball" to that thing I used to play in PE is a fucking joke.

Glad we agree on rugby. A shame its popularity didn't grow after that ephemeral attention peak after the 2007 world cup.

I'd say Braga

yes

If my family is from Freixianda, which team do I root for?

Lobo Antunes is a motherfucker that would literally let his ass be pounded by the entirety of Sweden and Norway to win a Nobel.

Agustina Bessa Luís is the Patrician writer

Really? I used to pass by it ridding my bicycle all the time.
Anyway, Leiria Zone supports Sporting.

Is Braga the patrician club?

Nope. Braga is Reddit incarnated

really started watching the russian league lately, shit's intense

why would you wish that on anyone?
do not support sporting unless you're the sadomasoc kind of shareholder

Vitória Sport Clube

BELENENSES STRONG!

Sometimes the fixtures on La Liga are absolute shit.
>leganes - las palmas

At what times do matches usually start?

You're a idiot that thinks that people can't enjoy a team and be happy with it trough all the good and bad times, not caring about what others think.
Are you that insecure about why other ppl chose their teams? That must be the reason some fans burn their cards and scarfs when they loose, because they are more afraid of what others think of them than that love the club.

Anyway, Leiria area mostly supports Sporting.

Yes it does, cunt, gib Galicia. It's rightful tuga clay.

After 6

What makes you say that? Because he gave that meme show on that ceremony not long ago?
Anyhow I read Os Cus de Judas and didn't think it was all that great. More so, all those narrated references to other works was insufferable. But I usually like his shorter texts.

Haven't read anything by Bessa-Luís.

uau
lembro-me de ser pirralho e ter de levar com este mono bafiento e as suas tiradas encriptadas
lembro-me dos borborignos clave de sol, da fel rançosa espalhada pela prosa permeada de rancor e mal dizer, este gajo nasceu velho, viveu podre e mal amado e nem a morte o quer junto de si naquele ínfimo instante que demoramos a "ir"

não lhe denoto uma única qualidade
é uma tristeza um espécime deste ser referência para quem quer que seja
>um autêntico You Know What Really Grinds My Gears em formato humanóide

o pessoa pode ter sido um apanhado do clima de primeira apanha
o saramago pode ter sido um arrogante exilado
mas este aborto, na sua incessante saga de enfastiamento e e absoluta castração atávica, é um excelente exemplo do absoluto relaxamento dos padrões de excelência que se tem vindo a dar neste pais e que deram origem a intelectuais do penico

este gajo é o pina das crónicas

If you sign Torabi or Beiranvand I will

Dude, they're worlds apart. Get with the programme. Brazilian monkeys have absolutely no idea how to speak Portuguese.

t. lagarto
t. plebbit

And I'd like a citation on that reiterated '''fact'''

For me, Portuguese sounds like Russian.

It's a nasal language, you cunt, and it originated in Portugal so the way it is spoken there is the true way of speaking it.

Good posts