Good ol wincest thread in honor of the Holidays

Good ol wincest thread in honor of the Holidays.
Stories
Greentext
The whole nine

oops

I think Sparrow is the artist of those

Post some of him

I had sex with my two cousins when I was like 12 or 13. My uncle also sexually abused me. Ask me anything.

Is there a part 2?

Columnfag here

Merry Christmas, faggots!

roll

Hey, are you still alive? You haven't posted anything in the group chat in a while

M or F?

Male

Female. Uncle was a pedo, forced me to give him BJ's when he babysat me while my dad was at work. He did do anal and vaginal on me several times. My dad had to go out of town for work for a week and that's when he made my 13 and 9 year old cousins have sex with me.

I met a really hot cousin (cousin-in-law? we might not even be technically related) for the first time today at my aunt's christmas eve party. Should I add her on facebook?

did he get either of you pregnant?

Ye. Barely. Just trying to chill til after the holidays.

did your dad ever find out? that seems like something he should know about if its his brother of all people doing it

Both cousins were boys. The older one had already started going through puberty so his penis was I think 4 to 5 inches long and kinda think, because he felt really full inside of me. The younger one still had a mostly or prepubescent sized penis, so I didn't feel much of him. But he was forced to lick me down there, which he was actually pretty decent at. It was a surreal experience. Like it was over summer break and uncle had a job where he could work from home, so that entire week he used me (well, us, cause I think the 2nd night is when he forced them onto me). We had to stay naked the rest of the week. I was always freaked about getting pregnant cause I had just started my period a few months before he started messing with me. He was notorious for not using condoms or pulling out, even though I would cry and scream for him to not cum in me. He thankfully didn't get me pregnant, but I ended up getting pregnant by the one cousin a couple years later. We had developed a weird relationship due to all of this and began having sex on our own. I ended up having to get an abortion because then I would have had to explain the pregnancy, which would have meant telling on my uncle, but he had threatened to hurt my little sister and I didn't wanna risk that.

Is there a part 2 of this?

>falling for the "don't tell or bad stuff will happen" ruse
Man, kids are getting dumber

how much has that fucked with your sex life? And why did you get pregnant by that cousin

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on fulfilling your fantasies.

Kids don't know any better. It's a common technique used by pedos to keep their secret.
Sex life is kinda weird now. That stuff went on for a long time, so I kinda got used to it. I ended up sleeping with a lot of older guys (like 30's and up) when I was between 13 to 17. Usually they treated me better than the uncle did, so I pursued that often. The multiple guys thing came into play after the cousins thing too, so I would let myself be used by friends and the older guys I slept with. I'd go to the high school parties when I was in middle school and high school and be that chick layed out on some bed or table with a line of guys waiting. It was pretty twisted sometimes. So I'm into a lot of kinky stuff like bondage and ageplay. Like part of it was shitty but another part of me liked it. Kinda bisexual as well, cause he eventually drug my little sister into all this (she was like 5-7 at the time) and made me do oral and vice versa, so i would say it's impacted me a bit sexually.

The pregnancy was because we basically had started dating because we would kind of lean on each other since my uncle would use them like he did me. We had a lot of unprotected sex and I got pregnant as a result of that (or one of the number of guys I slept with). I found a place that did the abortion cheap which I used my allowance on.

Dad did a lot of business trips with his job. I kinda think he was a pedo too, but just never did anything with me and my sister. I found some Loli on his work laptop once when I was using it for homework. I never said anything, but I suspect he was at least partly aware of the situation.

do you still do risky unprotected sex or have you calmed down since then

Still risky. I enjoy a bit of rape baiting guys, so when they've forced me down and have started fucking me, I'll beg them not to cum in me because I'm not on birth control, which riles them up and only makes the situation much more erotic.

has this gotten you pregnant by strangers and do you still fuck your uncle and cousins?

>be me 16
>already had sex so i wanted to fuck 24/7
>aunt is 26 years old party animal and petite smoking hot
>really dumb but everybody loves her cause she is not bad or annoying
>have seen pictures on her phone with edm slut outfits and very small underwear
>i get a crush on her
>she had her birthday so she and my parents got out to party
>wanted to go with them but fucking 16 and no drinking policy...
>they come back all three of them wasted
>parents go to sleep immediately aunt puts more vodka to drink
>go to the living room where she would sleep on the couch and just sit there looking at her barely moving
>she was drunk as fuck mumbling about how handsome i will be when i grow up and stuff
>tight dress i could see her pussy with the thong barely covering it
>dick is like a marble at that point
>just plain and simple started caressing her pussy and put my finger in
>dick actually hurt so i take it out
>we made out
>made her suck my dick
>fucked her for almost 3 hours
>suddenly heard footsteps from upstairs and thought parents would come but nothing happened
>freaked out about what im doing
>clean her up a little from all the cum on her and go to my room
>could not sleep and masturbate 3 more times to what just happened
>guild trip until morning
>got up went in the kitchen everybody there
>she didn't say anything
>she came after to my room to tell me this was wrong and to not do it again ever
>told her i have a crush on her
>she told me this is sweat and that i got what i wanted so move on
>i love her even more now

is there more?

no, that was 2 years ago in August now she has a serious relationship sometimes i imagine i fuck her while i fuck my gf

bump

Luckily I haven't been pregnant since the first one. But one of my biggest fantasies is to be tied and blindfolded to a bed and gang raped unprotected for hours, with random guys just showing up from a Craigslist post. I Don't know their age, race, anything. Just being used and filled with cum, not knowing the father of my baby or even it's race until it's born. Ideally I'd set it up to be during my fertile window. I've been trying to set it up but I've been busy and haven't had the time. But it makes me tingly even thinking about it.

Part 2, long reply.

As far as cousins, yeah, we've had sex since then. Since I spent so much time with my uncle, after that incident, it basically became a whore house with my cousins, myself, and my younger sister being used. It was sick at times, but it was fun too. My uncle had ordered lingerie for my sister and I from somewhere and made us wear it all the time at his place. Basically we would get dropped off by my dad and within 10 minutes of him leaving, we had to be in lingerie or we got spanked pretty bad. He also made my younger cousin wear dresses and stuff, kind of like sissifying him. I guess he was well connected because he had friends over who had no hesitation in taking advantage of us. I would sometimes just dissociate in my head, thinking about random stuff while being used.

I have slept with my uncle since. He took a lot of pictures of all this, and especially of me. But he also took some pictures like I had taken slutty photos for a boyfriend or something and holds it over my head, threatening to release them. So I have to sleep with him a few times a year, no limits, so they don't get released. I'm in a job where that would ruin me if they got out, abuse or not.

I have a casual relationship with the younger cousin. Since he got the Sissy treatment, we'll hook up and both go do slutty things together, like hit up adult theaters and doing stuff with random guys there. He's been forced into a chastity cage by my uncle, who holds the key. Since he's only 18 and still living at home, he's got no real choice but to listen to him. It's kinda cute and hot to see him in the cage. But it sucks because my uncle has basically control over all our sex lives.

where are you from? we could try setting something like that up

Sounds like a good way to get kidnapped and murdered

>I wonder what my daughter is thinking about this
>"UUUUUHHHHH SPLOOOOOOOSH"

that's a shame femanon I'd like to hear more stories though. also the Craigslist things is fucking sexy I'd love to listen to alot more stories that you have!

not a lot of detail about your fuck session. why is that user?

I just fucking fapped

Kill the uncle

Its the only way to solve this fucked up problem

the pope and jesus are related..in a way. here is papa kissing baby jesus penis. win.

more images like this inside view...

anyone have the story where dudes cousin was staying at his house because her parents were shitters and he was watching her fap through the window and ended up fucking her?

i hope so

Slutty little sister
>I post her a lot, just a warning, and this is usually the starting pic

Don't stop never stop

Sorry, I stopped because I thought the thread was dead.

Look at those DSL's... Would love to see how long she could hold my cock balls deep down her throat

hangs out with niggers

will probably get fucked by niggers

If it's a turn on for you, believe that, if not, deny it then

what's her snap?

I don't give that out, sorry

black people are okay dude

>tfw no incest story

OH my, i was waiting for you to post her again. Love her

Good to see that someone likes that I post her often, I sometimes get hate, and sometimes love

it's a tragedy worthy of mercy killing.

Still a fan, got any luck on a more Naked pic yet?

G.... GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

To some, yes

I've gotten some more decent ones, but no naked yet, she must not save it on her phone or something

More of this?? Fucking diamonds

Goddamn she's hot, i'm going Mad hard on cocaïne right now. Can hardly contain myself thinking about the things i would do to her.

Glad to hear that you like her!

How old is she?

Highschool age

blow me lol

cousin started acting creepy, noped the fuck out, hope she forgot about it

I've rarely seen a woman so perfect.

Looks like a pretty good whore in that pic

had a question, if your uncle treated you better and didn't threatened you at all would you still have sex with him?

She usually has that look in her pictures

Hm just right

So true

fuck man any more of her ass?
beautiful piece of meat