Dubs decides which ramen to eat for christmas dinner

dubs decides which ramen to eat for christmas dinner

eat a bullet

lime shrimp

Combine 2. Are you alone today? Me too.

Shrimp, add egg and radish for additional flavor.

>Tfw I'll be having instant Udon on Christmas

All of them mixed

here are ur dubs, and i chose none of them, just eat the hot water boy

rolling for this

Dont use any flavouring, just eat the plain ramen.

Your own asshole.

Crush them all in a large tupperware or clean trash bag. Then smash up to cheetos into a powder. Put them in with the noodles. Slice up some Slim Jims and/or summer sausage and add that to the mix. Get some instant rice (flavored, ideally. You can find chili rice, Mexican, etc) and throw it in there. Then you can add a little sugar if you want and maybe some crushed saltine crackers. You can even go nuts and add a can of tuna.

Then drown that shit in hot, almost boiling water and mix it all up. Wrap the tupperware or trash bag in a towel or blanket to keep it hot and leave it for at least 10 minutes, but maybe more depending on how much food you're making. After 10-15 minutes, unwrap it from the towel, open it up, and mix it all up real good. Add more hot water if necessary. The ideal consistency is like oatmeal. You don't want to add too much water or you're meal will be soupy. But if you don't use enough water, you won't thoroughly cook all the noodles and cheetos and crackers and such. Anyway, after mixing everything up for the second time, wrap it back up in the towel and give it another 10-15 minutes. At this point, you can swirl the container around every few minutes to make sure that the hot water is really soaking into everything evenly.

Now your delicious, filling, completely unhealthy meal is ready to eat. You can add whatever condiments to your liking. I like a nice helping of picante sauce, but not mixed into the food. Just sitting on top. The best way to eat it is with a spoon (a fork will have cheese sauce draining out of your food), or you can use potato chips or saltine crackers and eat it like a dip.

The total cost of this delicacy is just a few dollars. You can get all your ingredients at the gas station. You know ramen noodles are like 35ยข a pack, and you can get three small slim jims for a dollar, and two bags of cheetos for a dollar. The insta-rice is dirt cheap too. Everything else should be stuff you already have laying around the house.

WINRAR!

Fuck that's sad....is one of them bullet flavored?

Lol you do that shit when you're in jail.

Dubs for this ramen

That's where I learned it. But it's good in the street too when you're broke but still want to gorge yourself

rolling for this one

roll

hey op, take a shit on a plate and leave it at your neighbors door

ah shit op is going hungry for xmas eve

oh no he has my blessing to eat ramen too