How do report a faggot to the police? He lives in another country, non-English speaking. He does cocaine deliveries...

How do report a faggot to the police? He lives in another country, non-English speaking. He does cocaine deliveries, and if searched he'll be found 100% guilty.
That motherfucker thought it was a good idea to hack me, so I'll snitch him.

>Getting hacked by a drug dealer
LOL

lmao sure OP
how did they scary man hack you?

Ur gay

he fucked with the wrong guy though, I'm reporting his ass no matter what
through discord groupchat, he has some IP detector shit, then he messes with my router and go offline
It's a pain in the ass to restart

change your ip or something

>because when I want to learn computer networking and computer code, I'll do a bunch of drugs first to make me smarter

Computer hackers don't do drugs you fucking moron. Drugs make you to stupid to hack.

cry about it faggot

lol, I would let you go, do something just make things worse

do not mess with someone dangerous and this is

Holy fucking shit, you're clueless. Discord isn't P2P and he didn't magically grab your IP unless he posted a link and you opened it like a moron. Also, even if he did manage to get that far and DDoS you, that's not hacking. This is too funny.

Not your personal army. Just kill yourself if you don't know how to tip police. What are you, 13 years old or something?

He's not asking you to raid him. He's asking you if it's possible to report him to the police. Learn to read faggot

>is it possible to report someone to the police for transferring large amounts of coke
I wonder.

No, I don't click any links. In fact, if I just get online on discord, he'll do it again. And he's not on my friends list btw.
In any case, I'm reporting his ass.

Oh also he was a IT student, then worked as an admin till 2 years ago. Kid is like 22 or 23.

NYPA doesn't apply here, newfag
he's not asking us to do shit except explain how to tip police
which is fucking hilarious in itself

>Another country
Go fuck yourself faggot

Let me repeat myself, since you clearly don't fucking understand. Discord isn't P2P. It isn't. Discord is not P2P. He didn't grab your IP like someone would from Skype, because Discord isn't P2P. Say it with me, faggot.

>what's google

>he fucked with the wrong guy though
>i'll just hop onto my personal army's website and...

NYPA, faggot. if you're too inbred-brand-retarded to get dunked on yourself, then you're getting yourself out of it.

False

OP and his date tonite

if he has your ip and does ddos you, he can do it regardless if you're on discord or not, wtf do you think discord is man

I know cucko. I don't fucking know the way he does it, and nor do you.

He's asking a question, it's not a personal army request. newfag

FUCK YOU

I changed IP like 10 times. I explicitly said I had to restart the router. Fucking mongrels learn to read.
In any case, he's in budapest. Anyone knows hungarian?

Right? Because he can't. Get it through your thick skull.
>Discord is not P2P
He CANNOT magically grab it, because that's not how this works, sysadmin for one trillion years or no.

so basically what you're saying is that the guy gets your ip whenever you log into discord?

Yes.

NYPA

Nope. I'm a hacker and I've never done any drugs. I don't know any hackers who do them either.

>has some IP detector shit
>messes with my router for no reason
>he's a drug dealer that wants to probably stay low
i call that thread a HORSESHIT

and you're sure he isnt getting that ip from somewhere else? maybe you contact/ed him outside of discord?

read:

Running Kali on a USB and using Nmap on your school's website doesn't count as hacking.

if you didnĀ“t install something he sent you like a rat hidden somewhere, not possible so stfu troll

So what about calling police police in your country and ask THEM instead of embarassing yourself on Sup Forums? Wake the fuck up man, that is how real world works

Nope. He's just in one groupchat that I am in too, that's all. He posted some weird ass screenshots too.
It's real. This will teach him though.

depends on the drug

>embarassing yourself on Sup Forums?
KEK
holy shit lost

Sure I believe that but some smart people do drugs. I don't but known many people who would take drugs for test and shit like that in college.
I'm not advising but would suspect some hackers do.

Fegget

He said he is dealer, responsible dealer never uses his goods. You don't want to risk ruining your bussines because you can become addicted to your products.

Amphetamine is a choice drug, faggot it doesnt make you smarter it just gives you motivation and keeps you YOU THE FUCK AWAKE. So if you doin some late night hakin you gud fam.

He just does the deliveries, he's a lackey, not a dealer. I know he has a boss and all. They even gave him a car for the job.
And yeah, he does uses the goods, he's into coke lately.

>Muh call of duty rank

I hope that drug dealer finds out and murders you

>>everyone

Okay so this is straight bullshit, no one is gonna use cocainse user as delivery guy. Why would anyone hire a guy who can steal your cocaine any time you give it to him

I got your IP again OP. Mwahaha! Im your xmas nightmare.

hahahaha, OP is a fag.

/thread

the point is though, how good he knows what the dealer from bulgaria does xD

No way he's stealing it, it was probably given to him or he bought it himself. He makes dough after all.
Holy fuck you guys.

saved.jpg

Sono italiano che ti serve?

Do a simple Google search and it would guide you to Europol/Interpol's website?

Then why you said he has boss you brainless kid wanting some Sup Forums love. Next time make your story more trustworthy, not that hugr bullshit tale

Is OP even trying?

nah, I'm not anymore
I logged on and said it wasn't him
he shit his pants when I said I'd report him though
then he added me and posted some long explanation about how it wasn't him and that his program works on wifis and shit
well I don't give a fuck, he's scared shitless now so that's that

>S-Stop it mr.hacker
>ok user . im stopping it
meanwhile
>whole thread tried to bust their nut and hel
mfw