Wow... really makes you think

wow... really makes you think

Idk being outside when ur sad still means ur sad desu. They must be talking about vitamin d

Spending time outside with friends is the best antidepressant

>with friends
>implying

>friends

M8.

I just spent 20 minutes whacking my homemade punching bag... alone.

No gf, no friends...

>having friends

Good goy!

Why not? Its 2016. You can if you want to

Why not be depressed?
Who the hell is happy all the time?
If you feel sad or are depressed, maybe you should be. If you think things are shit and you're not happy, good.
Don't be happy for no reason, be happy because something is good.

Agree. Putting on a mask of happiness doesn't do anything. If you're feeling depressed, let yourself be depressed rather than surpress it and creater an even bigger problem. There is nothing essentially wrong with that, every emotional state is totally natural. Though yeah, happiness should certainly be encouraged

C-can you be my friend? ;)

I walked four miles a day while listening to audio books. It helped a lot.

Look man, the problem with being depressed is that going out to such a beautiful nature, wouldn't be as beautiful when you're depressed. The world around you just looses it's color and vibrations.

Very true, but bare in mind depression is a literal chemical imbalance and a light dose can be exactly what is needed to help someone get outside and spend time with friends.

So many people think depression is being sad. It's not, it's a big loss in motivation.

There is nothing easier than getting friends. I'm not the social guy, and I get friends. Not the best or the most reliable people, but it's still good.

race war now

Exercise, fresh air, sunlight and social groups can help pull you out of a depression. Read about the Roosevelts, the main reason they were so rich and successful was because chronic depression pushed them towards constant activity.

Y'all be saying a walk in the nature, good music or hanging out with friends makes the trouble go away, but really it's all just brain chemistry that works differently for all of us, so why not battle it with chemistry as well.
Nothing is permanent, everyone is going to die, life is unnecessarily long and just how the hell is nature gonna help you with that.

>a light dose
It's too bad every single faggot quack in this country starts you on 400mg minimal dose that you're supposed to take 3 times a day.
It's no wonder why we have so many wackos with half-shaved purple dyed running around screaming at the top of their lungs about things that don't even exist.

It's true though. Survival experiences in nature give you a feeling of fulfillment. Your ancestors have, for hundreds of thousands of years, been molded by nature to live in the wilds, survive in it, tame it and conquer it.

But now here you are, in front of a computer screen, in a poorly lit room filled with bad air, within a gray city made of concrete.

I encourage EVERY white man to experience nature regularly. It truly makes you happy in a magical, instinctive way.

Other races can perish in their cuck sheds for all I care.

>friends are a meme

Depression sufferer here. Methods I use to reduce symptoms include hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, eating a balanced diet, and taking St. Johns Wort twice daily. Anybody else managing their symptoms naturally?

/out/ and /fit/ are better than /mlp/ and /r9k/. Is this a surprise to anyone?

>homemade punching bag

Can't even afford a real punch bag. Sad!

Then why do so many people kill themselves in the forest?
Wow... really makes you think

Doesn't Japan have a special forest for suicides?

Who /mentally ill/ here?

Having bipolar sucks. I'm probably going to be on meds forever