Anybody want to talk about life?

Anybody want to talk about life?
I'm 27, my "girlfriend" refuses to call me her boyfriend and all she wants is to be eaten out. She's """asexual""". I have a degree in a tech field but I work in a fucking grocery store. It's Christmas eve, and my two considerably younger room mates are gone for the holidays, and here I am drinking vodka alone.

How's everybody doing?

Yo user, 20 french, guy, never ever had a gf (not that big of a deal but i start to feel really lonely, better find myself someone soon) same as you, drinking alone cuz my family just forgot about me i guess, so here i'am depressing on Sup Forums. Going well so far, if i put aside the part where my life is an absolute mess and i don't know how to fix my shit anymore, that and all the staff going on in my brain, sometimes i even got to a point where i think about so fucking weird stuff that i need to prevent myself from doing it or thinking about it anymore. Pretty weird sensation tbh. Happy christmas user, i drink with you

Thanks Frenchboy. I'm French Canadian. Tonight we drink together mon frere.

Not good I wish I could drink, I lost my truck, my apartment, and I've never had a girlfriend... I'm 26 and I work as a cook at a university... easy job I see a lot of hot girls but to nervous to spark a conversation with them I also quit smoking weed recently and I feel that was a mistake cause my loneliness is getting worse

I wish I smoked more weed.
This girl is my first girlfriend and my life is a lie, because everybody thinks my old room mate is my ex--girlfriend and for some reason I never correct them. I am a bad person and I am asking for a rapid downward spiral.

Agree; i deal with loneliness because i'am used to it, for somebody who use some tools like weed to make it less painfull, stoping like that is a big mystake. You shouldn't underestimate loneliness user taht's a dangerous illness, i'll say you'd better keep smoking weed if it really helps. Still be carefull about that aswell user, weed is as dangerous as loneliness.

>How's everybody doing?
Shitty and about to drown my own sorrows in whiskey.

Buy a shitty used car and live in it for a while, why did you lose your appartment?

Vodka here. My upstairs neighbors are hosting a fucking rave. At 9 PM. On Christmas.

Did you have to work today user?

I know I smoked all day everyday for 11 years then went cold turkey 2 weeks ago my thoughts are my worst enemy in this situation.... and it doesn't help I'm back in my dad's basement alone on Christmas

yeah, I worked with an 18 year old who I don't want to tell how much the world sucks ass.
Did you work today? Working on Christmas sucks ass.

I couldn't pay the bill so they took it one night, part of the reason I quit smoking to try and save

Lonely as fuck. I've been staring at my monitor for a couple of hours. Don't feel like watching or playing anything. I wish i could talk to someone. Tried a chat room, but i'm too old for this shit.
Maybe i should start drinking something other than beer.

We're here, user. I think there's four of us.

Whatre doing now to pass by?No family or friends user?

Idk yet as of now when Christmas break ends I still have my job but I don't know how I'm going to get there

>How's everybody doing?

Ok, thanks for asking. You need a new gf IMHO.

Thank you. Usually when i'm sad i look up for threads like this.
I was watching breaking bad earlier. But i got bored. Too much filler. Now i'll try to play some game.
My mom is with her relatives. I don't have any close friends. And to be honest i've been isolating myself lately. I've been pushing people away.

If you got paid recently just get an uber or taxi and save for a car

I don't know where to start.

>Going well so far, if i put aside the part where my life is an absolute mess and i don't know how to fix my shit anymore,

THERE IS GREAT DISORDER UNDER HEAVEN. THE SITUATION IS EXCELLENT.

Ah fellow losers, you're not alone (here on Sup Forums, in real life you've got nobody), I too am alone. 25 y/o with with nothing, still studying. Luckily I take meds for depression so I'm feeling fine.

>I don't know where to start.

I'd begin to politely decline any and all activites with your soon-to-be-ex gf...

Just make girls laugh, youd get a gf soon no matter if your fugly

>Just make girls laugh, youd get a gf soon no matter if your fugly

This is true. Keep them entertained and flatter them. Do not appear needy. Some language skills and a little intellectual cleverness can work wonders.

Tiffany??

Now that I drop "my girlfriend" anecdotes in conversation girls have been hitting on me more often....

Or I'm autistic enough to think that that is what they are doing.

18, I had my wisdom teeth pulled 4 days ago so that's been kinda shitty as I fucked myself up with the painkillers in the beginning and spent the first day puking and hot and cold flashes. But it's gotten quite a bit better just smoking a few bowls with my mom rn listening to some music. And my chrimas is kinda eh but I don't really care

I haven't gotten payed in awhile, I get paid every night after work because I go through a temp agency

This.
brandy and rum here.
300 pound neckbeard here, can attest to success of neting a wife, 4 years in now.

Fucking go nigga

No?
The picture is Kurisu from Steins;Gate, if that's what your asking.
Otherwise, my ":girlfriend"'s name is not Tiffany.

Sounds lovely, user. I'm happy for you.
Merry Christmas.

>I'm 27, my "girlfriend" refuses to call me her boyfriend and all she wants is to be eaten out. She's """asexual""".
She using you, doesn't even say that she likes you, apparently will never have kids. Dump her immediately. Think about moving to a different country if you can't find a job with your degree. (You can return once you have job experience.) But first get that creepy woman out of your life.

26 here. Never had a proper gf but had my fair share of affairs and flings. My family is on the other side of the country and I haven't spoken to them in years except my mom. I'm smoking meth and heroin right now browsing 4 Chan. Merry Xmas you glorious faggots we're all we have.

How does meth feel, my man? Good?

Fucking amazing. Have you ever had any stimulants before?

No.
I've only done alcohol, weed, and I was once slipped DMT.
What a night.

Like this girl.

Dump the cunt

I like abusing pre-workout, that's the only stimulant I'll touch

you have a cunt for a GF
remedy that situation immediately

I’m in love with my married cousin.

She’s in love with me too and in the process of divorcing her husband to be with me.

Today I realized we’re far too different to actually make a relationship work, and I want to tell her.

But I know I’ll be just as miserable without her as I will be with her.

Fuck. My. Life.

I've also done acid once then went to a party, with live bands, and got into every mosh pit it was cool

>not posting kurisumasu kurisu
Pleb.

Stabbed and dead on the ground in the Alpha Worldline?

least you get to do some muff munching, I can't even get women to give me a second look.

Delet rn

Lovely picture! Fukken saved.

Just found it. It was too cute not to use!

RIP second best girl.
Suzuha #1 waifu.
Debate?

don't feel bad I had a chick that was into me, a coworker at a wendys, but she had a boyfriend so I told her to leave him if she wanted to be with me.... we never got together and she did eventually leave him for a different reason, I'm still alone

I see you're a man of taste as well.

Holy shit.
You are into that haute couture shit, nigga,
This too was fucken saved.

28 male living at home. Fiancé left me cause of drinking, lost car, job, in and out of detox every month

Having the shakes right now and I have no money until Friday. Looking forward to it. Gonna grab 5 or so fifths of vodka and snort some meth

Should I keep going?
Captcha salo cristina kek

More more more, please.
Merry Kurisimas, my dude.
Honestly any of the girls is great.

>inb4 Rukako is best girl
reeee

メリークリスマス

Same exept the fiance part... I was a drunk all through high school and my parents were abusive drunks when I started smoking pot I quit drinking.
Fuck I keep trading one addiction for another now it's loneliness

I've don't dmt but never had an actual breakthrough in it where you travel to another dimension and interact with beings. Is that what happened to you? When I tripped I was in a trance like state and had some crazy delusional thinking hallucinations kinda like when you're on shrooms but still a world different. Time seemed to drag on forever too.

Steins;Gate 0 was a dank af game.
I didn't cry at all.
Everybody else in the entire world cried, so there was an optical illusion that made it look like I was crying.

How do you fall in love with your cousin exactly? I'm not judging or anything. I've got cousins who I know are hot but the fact that we're related makes me not look at them like that.

sounds like a bad relationship. she be playin games. but then again being lonely suckz too so idk

I haven't yet played it, in fact I haven't finished the first game yet. I spent too much time shitposting.

But Suzuha def #1

I became everybody in the room and I became aware of the reincarnation cycle, I knew who was in what order. The guy who drugged me was the next after I die, and the paramedic had been me just then. (paramedic -> me -> Gavin). I became aware that a massive snake or worm was responsible for claiming souls. Everybody became T-shaped tetris pieces at one point.

Yup. I'm always going to be addicted to something..

You've gonna hella Suzuha pics dude.
Keep 'em coming, if you don't mind.
I wish I was on my old computer, I had hella waifu images there.

Damn dude be careful. I'm a heroin addict so I know all about detox and I know with alcohol you can die from the withdrawals. Do you have any benzos? They're one of the easiest drugs to get prescribed but you can't tell your doctor you have any substance abuse issues. They cure withdrawals because it hits the same neurotransmitters as alcohol.

I don't have much unfortunately, just some stuff I'm scraping off the boorus since I'm on my phone rn.

That's wild. You mentioned something about a paramedic. Did a paramedic actually come while you were tripping or did you just imagine it?

I'd love to know what "asexuals" consider to be asexual things, and when they've crossed the boundary into sexual territory. I don't get their logic, but surely you've got some sort of understanding if you're "girlfriend" is one.

enjoy your trashed kidneys

She's been brain poisoned by tumblr, I'm not sure she's aware of what "asexual" would really entail.

Apparently there's something called grey ace, meaning they're not quite completely asexual.

Things are generally good. Used to be super depressed and suicidal. Realized it was mostly because I was a drug addict. Now Im sober. Lots of AA/NA. Finishing a masters program and student teaching to be an elementary school teacher. Been missing my 4-year-relationship-ex for the 1.5 years since she dumped me. Then got a new gf to stop the pain. Then that relationship started being bad b/c it was clear I didn't like her that much, so I ended it for her sake. But now I miss her... Well at least I dont miss the more-serious-relationship ex anymore.. Progress?

Most days are p good and I know the things I need to do to stay happy but life just seems like soo much fucking work and it never ends. Im pretty lonely even though I have friends and family. I just feel empty or something sometimes.. idk what it is. I'm trying to believe in God b/c I've been led to believe it could be a cure to my problems but its hard to have faith when deep down u know u dont believe.

Meh. I guess its just angst... I feel like theres something bigger or better that I'm missing out on. Like I missed the boat or something. idk

>Anybody want to talk about life?
I like talking about life, though, often more in a general sense.

>How's everybody doing?
I haven't been truly good in a very long time.

This

She says shes asexual but likes to be eaten out? Doesnt pass my smell test.

That may possibly be true, but it doesn't have to be.

Here's another Kurisu

I woke up in the hospital, there was definitely a medical professional at some point.
It's possible that the paramedic in my memories was fictional, because he was laughing at me a lot. Maybe I'm actually that funny / charming, though?

They are trash already been drinking since i could remember had kidney stones in 8th grade

your with Sup Forumsrothers now.
share why it hasn't been good

Just a guess, but maybe she's opposed to sex, but to try and satisfy her boyfriend, in her mind, she's allowing him some sexual satisfaction, by getting eaten out, while still getting some physical pleasure out of getting eaten out, despite not having in interest in sex.
Just one of the many possibilities; I'm not saying anything about the probability.

No benzos. I got kicked out of my addictions program at the local mental hospital for showing up too drunk. Went on a three week bender, smoked a bunch of crack. Went from over a liter of vodka a day to nothing. It was shitty. Gonna try to get back in after new years

What's heroin like? I wouldn't say no to trying to smoke some

fuuuccccccccccccc

A litre.
HOLY SHIT.
I do 1L of Vodka a week, tops.

Tumblr? There's no saving her, OP T_T Have you ever tried telling her that by having a relationship and getting eaten out is acknowledging her sexuality? I think the first and most realistic step you should take is to figure out your lady troubles.

user. I'm an atheist that used to work a 12 step program and sponsor people. It's a God of your understanding. It doesn't have to be some sort of anthropomorphic entity that controls the universe. Care to discuss it further? It took me a while to understand but when it finally clicked things made a lot more sense to me.

I'm just not where I want to be in life; I'm not the man I wanted to be, and I'm not where the man I used to me wanted himself to be.
I just don't currently have to motivation to pull myself together, after trying and doing so much after having fallen so many times.
What hasn't killed me has make me weaker.
Not stronger, but more numb.

Bruh, his lady troubles are that he hasn't laughed in her face and called her a silly wannabe dyke lazyass cuntnugget.

Heroin is like a super pain killer. If you've ever tried oxy or hydro or any other opiate it's exactly like that but way stronger. The withdrawals are terrible but won't kill you. It also gets very fucking expensive.

>Have you ever tried telling her that by having a relationship and getting eaten out is acknowledging her sexuality?
Not OP, but being A-sexual is not the same as being A-romantic.

This one makes me feel things
Captcha 5600 lulsgate

Do tell what either of those are.

You don't need a god, user. Just someone to put your faith into, and someone you know you could rely on. The whole idea of god is having someone you can turn to when you're not mentally strong enough to deal with it yourself If you feel empty, try living for someone els's sake. It helped me a lot, after I found that person. I know a lot of the stuff I suggested is easier said then done, and maybe you've come to the same conclusions already... but hopefully they set you in the right direction.

ACTUAL STILL FROM STEINS;GATE 0.
10/10 best game 2035.

Yeah sure let's discuss.. I mean yeah I've read that part of the Big Book where it clicks for Bill. I can buy the idea of using the rooms/the program as my higher power but then who is it I'm supposedly praying to all the time?