It's my bday and i feel like shit, who else feels the same?

It's my bday and i feel like shit, who else feels the same?

Happy bday annon, hope you feel better soon

Right there with ya

Happy Bday! feel better soon man..

happy bday, user have you ever used any type of psychedelic drugs?

Happy bday.
Why you sad?

Thanks to everyone thanks, and Yes, actually got anxiety and depression and panic attacks from them but managed to beat them

happy birthday jeebus
all the best mate.
just think "worse things happen to better people"
gets me through life brother
keep it held high dude.

I too feel bad that you lived another year.

Happy Beef Day Faggot! :D

Btw who is the girl on the pic?

I don't know, I don't have friends, my family is broken, but I think is just a depressive episode, im fine, thanks for asking tho

How old are you?

Why? Spending holidays alone? I feel for you user. Being alone isn't so bad, but sometimes holidays and major milestones alone make you really feel the blues. I had a birthday a couple of years ago where literally no one realized cared or told me happy birthday. It stung a bit.

Maybe it seems a bit pessimistic but just treat yourself right, you aren't shit. Sometimes you must walk alone in parts of your life.

Another thing to take note of is NO ONE will show you more respect or love to you than you show yourself. If you treat yourself as subhuman shit, at best, everyone else will treat you one notch worse than that. You must ALWAYS believe in and love yourself, especially when no one else does.

zzzing

This has to be a signal, he's the Messiah!

Strong words man, thank you
Goldengoddessxxx

I want to punch this bitch in the face. I don't know why. I think it's those dumb ass glasses.

too true friend
you are wise

It's OK user I just moved to florida to be with my girlfriend and she left me to spend Christmas with her family. I am spending Christmas, my birthday on the 30th of December and my new years by myself in a place where I don't know anyone. It's OK buddy

Not sure if you're just an attention seeking faggot copying my post from /adv/ but if not happy birthday, friend!

eh?? is grill?

Thanks to everyone, truly, have a nice night friendos!, Imma play some GTA IV in this trying time

>Source

Christmas Eve and i find out my girlfriend is pregnant.

This lfriends" shit is all so fucking fake dude. I know it may sound edgy, but there's no such thing as friends. They're never actually happy for you, and they'll betray you and trash talk you, it's human nature. Speaking from experience here

I feel all of you, at least we have eachother as always in this shit hole, happy birthday thought user!

I know just how you feel.

I know, it's more like a blues as the other user said
I'm deeply sorry

congratulations, your life just got turned upside down but it's well fucking worth it though, embrace it and you will be fine man, trust me, just keep it together.
unless your a chick
in which case.... sorry....i guess

19 years old. Family trying to force me to join military.

Girl tracks location and can’t even go get drunk

Don't worry user, everything will be ok

Happy birthday, but I don't feel the same. Got a 10/10 gf this month who plays vidya and likes anime, she even likes Jojo.

Don't worry user, you deserve a 10/10 anime gf too, and you'll have one some day.

yeah man I hear You, but you only see what you see, at least the band aid is off now and you have a reason to either join the military to set a good example to and provide for your offspring or not join the military because your taking this responsibility seriously and want an active role in your child's life. both choices are right by the way. also your 19 there's a whole life left to drink you mong, who gives a fuck if you can't do a specific thing for a day.
keep it together man, your life, your choices, take the reigns.

my bad....
you're

sorry

I appreciate the advice. It’s just that this time next year everything will be so much different. She’s from NY and I’ll be spending a lot of time driving from OH to NY with her and the baby to see family. It’s just s very difficult situation. But we both get along very very well so splitting up won’t be an issue.

But man the hormones. Every word I say could trigger WW3

It's my B'day and I feel like shit

i turn 20 in four days.. fuck i feel old already.

A hug for all us Jesus having a lonely 24

pfft
I'm 46 and feel fine

What's your probs?

it's not my bday but i feel like shit too, shit sucks tonight for some reason. Hope you feel better user

Same for you, for all of you folks

tell me about it, fuck. the slightest fucking thing and it's the end of the world. I found it got better towards the BIG stages. not sure if that was just passive conforming though.
it's going to be hard mate no doubt, if you expect it to be hard though you get to enjoy the easy times rather than hate the hard times.
your gonna be fine man you seem like you have some sort of plan in the making, I wish you the best man, seriously.

Jesus

speaking as someone in his 20's who's starting to feel old. I think the main thing is just how fast time seems to be moving and you feel that even with 60 more years you won't be able to do everything you want to.
I know it's not the correct outlook but this is a view i share with a lot of my peers.

My 14yr old son said that he skip sleep-overs with his friends and other stuff

It was quite a confession; not enquired or forced

Today he feels lonely,
Being a parent is lonely...we only want to help

yeh the perception of time speeds up the older you get buddy, you think a year goes by too fast now then your in for a shitty surprise

>GTA
Hmm, you know what? i'm gonna do the same, and while playing i'm gonna think of you user. I love you.

A.K.A. Screwed-out-of-a-present day

We're all in this together user. Happy birthday for you. Somewhat merry Christmas for all I guess.

Can I get a sauce or name?

>You're cute
I'm 28
My father is 67
You can still enjoy a lot of things in life
but right now in your 20's is the best time to do a bunch of the best - don't fucking waste it. You're far from hitting old yet.

also
Do your headphone cat ears also have optional speakers in them? Can they also be toggled? Because, I would say that's pretty fucking awesome.

If you are judging yourself by peers who are successful, time will be slow for you
STOP THAT

The good news is that you're at an age when you can dictate your own future and the friend groups and school groups that you depended upon previously for affirmation, will melt away

I'd recommend a class in self defense and/or hitting the weights

It will give you self confidence and release endorphins into your head that's more potent than any bottle, weed or needle

After a few months of that, your grades will pick up, you'll look fitter and said peer groups will be in Awe of you

I could give your the
>set yourself a goal
bollox

If that dosn't work, try the church of scientololgy

j/k

I understand you user, just be positive
Same then hehe
Merry Christmas user
I already gave it
Thanks for that advice, would do
Have a nice night everybody!