Because pills and autism are already part of your daily routine

Because pills and autism are already part of your daily routine

black pill seems the most sane

Two lifetimes is a long time to lose your mind

Black pill is good. Silverpill is ok too.
Goldpill sounds not very fun and rainbowpill is fucking gay.

I take black, silver and gold. I wake up 10 years old and will be able to avoid the big mistakes I made at 18, but will still be able to make sure I can be at the appointed times/places to benefit from the great things. With the ability to read minds I will be able to get into sales earlier and be able to make millions from always being able to say the right things to make each sale. When I die, I will be able to continue the process for another life. I'd be sad that I would not be able to be with my girl in the second life, but I don't believe there is just one person for each of us, so I know I'd be able to find someone else who complimented me as well as she does.
The picture does say that I should take "them tonight" which implies that I can choose more than one.

I hate people like you who try to bend the rules. It's pretty much implied you choose one, faggot. Them just means the dosage, like two Tylenol

I'm not bending the rules. I'm using the English words to define the rules as they are stated. It's not my fault the person who created this picture was incapable of writing clearly and concisely. You're the kind of faggot who cries about losing a game based upon a rule you did not bother to read, aren't you?

See the pics in the image? They aren't one pill each, there are multiple. Fuck off.

Yeah, I'm sure it would have been so fucking tough to add "You get to choose one pill". Instead, it's open to interpretation. And you are crying about an anonymous persons interpretation over an imaginary game on an image forum board. Maybe YOU should be the one to fuck off. Might be better for your long-term mental health.

Guys, chill. I made the pic and it's supposed to be choose one, but it's just a fucking game and if he wants to interpret it that way, who cares? Just have fun ffs

I will say it does take away the challenge to pick multiple though.

silver for sure, then a rainbow so I can molest my 10yr old cooter.

actually not sure about the rainbow. Does the 9yr old girl still rape me at 21? Wouldn't want to miss that.

Gold pill. The problem with black is thats way too long to live, the problem with silver is why would you wanna relive ur shitty life anyway? Silver is only decent if ur a chomo

nah man you just made a lame interpretation because you're a lame person
fucking pseud

Fixed.

silver : enjoy ur life for real, bring your family to glory with your advanced knowledge, and btw don't forget to buy bitcoins lol

black : shit pill for shit twat insecure about death.

gold : actually interesting but time-consuming. you're not a little girl and strangers won't help you if you got kidnapped anyway

rainbow : shit pill for shit gay people
ladies and gentleman my choice is made

If I can only take one it would be the Golden one.

If I can take all I want I would take Gold first, Silver second and maybe Black one on the third day.

Golden.

imagin taking the rainbow pill and knowing all transgender people are fucking posers and you are the real deal

You;'d have to entirely retarded not to take the silver pill.

If I take the gold pill, how fast can I move the objects I lift with my mind? Also, do I have to manually activate the skill, or can put it on auto pilot mode to stop all of the stuff the flies at me? This pill is only worth it if I can stop bullets.

Or maybe I don't care about knowledge and money and I just want a kick ass super power.

Fucking hell, you're a bit of a retard aren't you? So the word "lame" for you means the choice that best benefits yourself? That certainly would explain your current life circumstances.

I'd say you would have to practice these skills over several years to become that proficient, but sure, why not? Maybe like a mind generated forcefield, but to keep things fair you won't be able to read minds or move objects while you focus on the bubble

>Because going through the worse phase of everybody life is the best course of action

I don't know about you, but goinh back to school isn't the fanciest choice here.

Boy I'm bouta roast you taking random pills from random ass strangers... How you gonna trust that guy? when you're retarded ass ass dies from an OD of whatever the fuck that weirdo gave you, I'll laugh.

kick ass superpower ?
'look i can bend that spoon with my mind'
'hey did you just thought i was retarded ? i heard it'

after thinking a bit about it, might looks cool.
oh wait no, still is retarded as fuck.

Silver of course

>bitcoin

It's a good choice for pedos.

yep, silver is best choice

I guess it just depends on how many things I could move at once. With the whole force field idea, I'd just be "lifting" stuff that I wouldn't normally be able to see or react to. Like if I could only move on thing at a time, then my forcefield would only stop on bullet and break. Pretty shifty forcefield lmao

I'm going back 31 years... so I'll buy microsoft stock I guess. Maybe bet on some fights or something too. Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas for the big payday

Black Pill then fly to America and kill myself so I can be reborn in a country with actual rights and freedom and try again.

>gets telepathy and telekinesis
>wants invincibility while he's at it

Maybe invisibility to make your pill even more OP, guy?

You can't hear people calling you retarded or bend spoons by being younger. And I get if you go back to the age of ten you'll realize that you didn't even want money in the first place but just the idea of living without any stresses, or as an adult in the first place. So even when you make your money you'll be a depressed shit. I could also make a lot of money off of my pill, like exploiting the fact that I could kill anyone I want without getting caught.

Your pill is stupid and gay.

black is an upgraded silver if you're not a total brainlet

I'm just making the absolute best out of my pill, guy. The silver pill could make you stupid rich, black pill basically get another shot at life. If the gold pill is so OP, why don't you take it too?

Yes and no. With black you don't know what's coming in your second life.

Not entirely. The past is certain and predictable, whereas being reborn in the future could suck major ass. What if by then the planet is a dystopia?

Fucking gold one any day of the week nigga

Fuck, i can't believe i cracked a laugh reading your insult.
Did you study psychology or something ? Because you should stop, you're bad as fuck. And i don't even know why i'm arguing about this shit.

This is the smartest choice by far and the less egoistic.
Travelling back in times offers so many possibilities. Just stating somes ;

- You will have the opportunity to spend time with the people you loved and say it out loud. Even if they're dead now, you can fucking erase it.
- You can correct the mistakes you made.

And the least consequence of it is only being rich.
You're only thinking about yourself, about playing killer with your deadly powers, what are you, a fucking kid ? You should know nobody can kill that easily, and those powers will only bring you misfortune in real life situation.

If these are all side effects, what is the main effect?

explosive diarrhea for one week straight.

This. Always this.

popping pills won't fix your life, user.

No but it'll give me a new one if I take the black pill