Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

how do i kill myself? i dont have access to a gun in any form that i can get my hands on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have a car? Or access to one?

Piece of rope or a belt and go out robin williams style
Don’t forget to stream it

have access to one but no license, not that it matters

Pop a couple of sleeping pills, enough to knock you out proper. Air proof your garage or any enclosed space that'll fit a car and leave turn the ignition on. Let it run while you go to sleep. You'll never wake up and never know you died.

tips? IE where to properly hang myself so i wont come crashing down and others wont see me publically?

The exhaust will slowly replace the oxygen in the room and you'll suffocate in your sleep. Peaceful, easy way to go.

It's not that easy man. Try getting access to chemicals that are sure to quickly kill you. Guns are great too. Gassing yourself with monoxide is also a great way

No messiness factor either. Pretty corpse for any relatives, or at least the coroner if you don't have anyone.

Don’t do it faggot for fuck sake man it’s Christmas

no access to a gun, and the harshest chemicals i can get my hands on at the moment are garage solvent shits like dentured alcohol and acetone etc

Seriously man, car exhaust and sleeping pills. It's the way to do it.

problem is my hoarder parents (yes i live with my parents still im 18 and useless what more do you want?) have the garage FILLED with shit.

You could try it on a door i suppose
Just lock it so it wont open and i guess nobody will see you

So get some blankets from the hoard and air proof the room. Seriously, if you really want to die don't go poking holes in the suggestions. Get proactive and figure it out for yourself. There's going to be some variables that you'll have to deal with. My way is the easiest way you'll find and the simplest to execute. Figure it out.

Don't do it man

Sell some of your shit and rent an enclosed garage for a month. There ought to be a long term storage place somewhere. Make up some bullshit about flying out of town for a job opportunity if anyone asks questions.

Hey OP if you’ve allready decided to end it could you subscribe to my channel it would make my christmas a bit better
youtu.be/maIGxkI7tO0
I’m really sorry you feel this way OP

Do you care about how you're found?

kek, that was a good laugh. not subscribing to fucking anything but lmfao good one

Where do you live?

prescribed these due to chronic headaches so might try and OD on these after some sleeping pills, bottles of both are sitting on my desk rn

Glad i could at least give you a laugh Sup Forumsro

as long as my dad doesnt find me and its not in the direct public idgaf. fuck this world and fuck everyone in it

Good mentality to have, now tell me where you live so I know how much to wire you to steal the car.

OD is risky. Unless you know what you're doing you're apt to not use enough to kill yourself but enough to give you permanent brain damage. Or else you use too much and just puke them up. This is starting to sound like less a genuine plea for assistance and merely a cry for help. Call a counselor buddy, suicide hotline or something. You obviously don't want to do this.

know OD is a longshot but it's the easiest way I have atm. If i chose the route i'd be taking the entire bottle of maybe 30 capsules or so. also considering hanging at the moment too, have a few nice sturdy belts, now i just need a place i can do it privately where i wont crash down. fuck suicide hotlines counselors therapists doctors etc, they just make it feel worse. i'm not about to serve myself up like that to be diagnosed with more shit than i already am.

Look, unless you're willing to either do some real research or put some effort into it, you're not going to die, you'll just hurt yourself and feel even worse. Buck up bucko. Either shit or get off the pot. And stop coming to Sup Forums for suicide advice. Half the people will offer you useless platitudes and the other half will give you bad advice with the intent of hurting you.

Dude I will buy you a gun quit being a faggot.
You'll not only be able to die, but you'll also have fun doing it. You have nothing to lose.

Can i ask why you want to kill yourself?

I too am curious..

If you don't have access to a 12 gauge shotgun then there's a really good chance you'll survive your suicide attempt and suffer some horrible permanent injury as a result.

friend has a 12 gauge bolt action type shotgun i believe, might ask to use it. think it'll do? its old af i think it was his dads

Being 18 and still living with parents seems pretty typical to me. Anyway, if I wanted to kill myself I would use an exit bag. But you know, this is a final solution. Imo suicide can rarely be justified, but it's your life, you can do with it what you want.

I was suicidal at 18. I'm 21 and life is good. That transition from youth to adult can be scary. You'll be fine.

The marker is strong with this one lol

yeah bolt action shotguns are pretty old but reliable

I can't advise you on the kind of shot to use I never looked that far into it. I broke down and cried instead and decided to hold out. Maybe it's because I've lost so many people over the years. The pain of losing somebody is a very terrible thing. Do you have no loved ones who you will be hurting? Because they'll never be able to rationalize what you are planning to do.

Christ you're so fucking annoying.
Forget it, I was going to show you some cool fucking shit but you're going to fiddle around like a god damn pussy wondering oh gee will this kill me how bout this oh no i'm not sure i really hope this goes okay.
Go fuck yourself kid. Yes it will, so hurry the fuck up and do it already.

Interesting channel.. why do you have all the guns and get up? Are you military?

OP, its not worth it. Don't throw your only life away over temporary feelings. I've seen suicide tear families apart... Just stick around and things will get better. Your life will change over the next years.

Everyone feels suicidal at a point in their lives. But the difference is that the people who choose to live always go on to be thankful that they didn't go through with dying.

OP your life isn't worth killing yourself over. It will get better. Don't give up. You hit rock bottom but from here it will only get better.

Your judgement is clouded and you are acting on extreme emotions that will subside. Don't make this mistake.

>mfw you see the shell plunk down into the chamber of the slamfire shotgun

OP please don't give up

OP Im also 18. And my life isn't too good either but i found reasons to live, even as a transgender woman in a conservative town.

Please dont give up.

Lmfao, never heard of knives or rope

Op please reply. I want to be your friend.

OP PLEASE REPLY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BUT I WANT TO! I WANT TO HELP YOU! I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

fucking retard cunt autistic shit
fucking retard cunt autistic shit

Living in a conservative town sucks regardless of who or what you are.

what is wrong with you

You'll fucking be dead, why does it matter if people see you or not. Kys

Oh fuck op where are you is Christmas damnit not now

Maybe he calmed down.

Good one dude. I had to have a “tactical” beard so i drew one on with a marker found out later that day i used permanent marker so it was a pain in the butt to get off

Nah man those are airsoft guns i used to play airsoft a lot i thought it was a funny idea to use that stuff in my video

He made a video trying to play it off as if he pretended it to happen
The dude is just really dumb

Oh I got you. Watched a couple of them you’re a funny dude

Why not just reset your life? You're young and can do anything.

Thank you man that made my day
Merry Christmas bro

meh, your 18.

just wait it out fuck it.

you joking? Killing yourself is so easy. If you can't think of a way besides a gun you're an absolute fucking retard.

lel

just do a fucking sayori for fucks sake or a yuri

Overdose on Meth and it feels good