Black women are feminine sex Goddesses who sweat pheremones and make men leak semen for miles...

Black women are feminine sex Goddesses who sweat pheremones and make men leak semen for miles. When an inferior white girl sees a black Goddess she instinctually lowers her gaze like the mentally ill wreck she is. Black women possess the ultimate weapon which can destroy entire civilizations without a single shot being fired, the BLACK PUSSY. Black pussy is scientifically proven to be superior to all other pussy.
yourblackworld.net/2017/09/10/new-study-shows-black-women-tightest-vaginas-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good, now where do I get me some of this 'black pussy' you're preaching about?

but they're niggers

Le 56% retarded mentality

This made me barf a little.

That's okay. This isn't a gay oriented thread

Kek

Anyone who's racist enough to find her unattractive deserves the gas chamber.

Shes hot but black with a white body, and weird Jew fro that looks atrocious, which isn't why I'm in this thread.

That's because that girl is mixed not black

>Disgusting skin color
>Smell bad
>Over exaggerated features
>Barely feminine.

....B But niggers worship white pussy for no reason. K user.

Like 1 out of every 20 white chicks is smoking hot.

1 out of every 5000-10,000 black chicks is hot.

>have higher estrogen levels
>No body hair
>Bigger butts
>Superior, softer skin
>More interested in sex
>Know how to treat a man

Sauce???

>dat ass
>dem hipps
>dem titties tho

who is she?

I so fckn want that job!

>...b-but they niggarrr
found the urban redneck

dat ass tho

...maybe see a doctor about that delicate little stomach?

50% of black women have Genital Herpes.
Have fun with that.

>black with a white body
You have no idea WTF you're babbling about, user.

>50% of black women have Genital Herpes
You know that from experience, or from Stormfront?

Just stay out of the shitty ghettos and you'll probably be fine.

>>There is a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of the vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads “on average” so their hips are “on average” broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vaginas. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torsos, and white women also have longer vaginas. Asian women have shorter vagina’s than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman influences vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Body size/length is more significant than actual height. As for men, however, a 6 8 man may have a smaller penis than a 5 8 man, just like his ears may also be smaller. External organs are not influenced by body size or height, whereas internal organs are.

fascinating. even seems plausible. lemme check the source ok here we go

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

alright guys, i think this is likely legit.

What I want to use the bathroom and