They're trying to shut me down

They're trying to shut me down.

There is no Mandela effect, it's a Google algorithm being tested, it changes small facts and edits media in order to drive a false narrative.
It's being prepped to rewrite history and whitewash the facts in an age where new generations will not have access to printed media that is free from digital manipulation.
It's being tested and refined on a small scale and it was caught in the act of editing Star Wars stills to make C3P0's leg silver.
I was in the process of explaining this but they deleted the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/963/why-does-c-3po-have-a-silver-lower-leg-in-some-scenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw ESB in theaters and remember him having a silver leg in that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

screenshot the old thread faggot

Ok hang on

If they can create consensus through falsified information it won't matter what evidence there is of the truth, just like with liberals and racial crime stats or college kids and communism.

Can you give more evidence for the algorithm?

explain berstain/stein then

Thank you for this.

Now I want to kill every jew even more than before.

How does this algorithm edit the image? Is google images not just links to images on websites? Does it edit the image on the website somehow or just alter the thumbnail on google images?

I honestly believe this to be the truth.

Contribootin

everyone read it berenstein because it makes more sense. but it was the same the whole time.

>including infowars
really? controlled opposition?

/x/ plz go.

Look up C3PO in Google images.

Now look it up on Wookiepedia.

>I thought I was retarded but I was actually even more retarded

>george lucas king of editing and re-editing his own shit to death literally

>two different 3pos

>evidence

So, explain why Snow White is now "Magic mirror on the wall" instead of "mirror, mirror". Explain "No, I am your father" and not "Luke, I am your father".

Explain why South America has shifted so far to the East on world maps. Explain why Japan is so far north now.

>pop culture getting quotes wrong.
I've always known the luke i am your father was wrong.

>Mirror mirror on the wall
Admittedly I'm not a snow white expert but I imagine this is the same thing...an extremely popular misquote.

>different maps
Literally thousands of different maps are in existence, NASA CGI's their own shit together like a quilt and the people who draw them by hand can draw them however the fuck they want. Thus there are discrepancies.

I'm not mad at any of you but this sounds like a cool movie idea although using occam's razor it's highly unlikely. Show me some more compelling proof

because you're retarded

Wait until tech advances and everyone complies to put a neural implant in their brain because it "enhances" reality

Everyday life will be edited and regulated. The Snapchat face swap video filters are primitive examples of the real time perception editing that can happen with our own eyes.

Government regulated information. Filtering out unwanted info to rewrite history in the digital age. Don't trust "scientific studies" or any bullshit they push through media. Are you a scientist? Is your knowledge true or just learned by a regulated book or internet source?

Metal Gear Solid 2 explains it if you're willing to listen to the codec conversations... They're on YouTube....

>implying anyone in power now will be in power 50 years from now

you're taking your predictions from a fictional video game?

No Grimms original Text is "spieglein, spieglein an der Wand"
Which literally means Mirror mirror on the wall.

I was thinking of the disney movie there. not the original german text...considering he didn't specify, I'm not calling myself wrong.

Watch the fucking video with the codec conversations you dense turd

Create context, not content...

I swear that's how they said it in the movie.

Implying the people in "power" are in power.

If that's true, how do you explain my feelings?

I....uhhh....
Holy fuck. This one actually makes sense. Google's gotta fucking go.

I love how all the tinfoilers conveniently ignored the post that provided a reasonable doubt to the theory.

DO NOT REPLY TO FRENCH THREAD
>DO NOT FEED THE MUSLIM TROLL

Maybe it wasn't a google algorithm that changed things? CERN is fucking with reality.

Lmao alright buddy

>A movie known for being reedited to death is reedited
>This is proof of the reptilians attempting to rewrite history
I am now a #CruzMissile

they get people to edit it

Google employs thousands of SEO.
They can surely hire a few thousand more graphic designers for 10$ an hour

Here is a link to the old thread

I literally just finished Kingdom Hearts. I don't remember which one because I binged 1,2 and Birth by Sleep.

I definitely remember them recreating that scene with "mirror, mirror" though.

Maybe it can affect TV and text but not yet video games.

Someone find this KH clip somewhere im getting the chills

>snapchat filturs r controlling our brainz
>kojamas can predick the futur guyz
>>/x/

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/963/why-does-c-3po-have-a-silver-lower-leg-in-some-scenes

This might have something to do with it, OP.

Who are the Turks?

The original Turks were Central Asians, they looked like Mongols and all the mongoloid people.
Yet, not one of them even resembles one.

Anatolia was inhabited by Greeks and Galatians (fair haired barbarians from Gaul), yet very few Turks look like French people.

Some Turks look like Arabs, yet they despise each other. Turks are not white, nor brown.

Some Turks look like Greeks, yet they are so different.

Turks are hardcore Muslims who vote extremists in, like Erdogan, yet they idolize Ataturk, an atheist.

Some Turk women do not wear the veil and love Europe. Some Turk women are trash bin bags walking.

Turks hate German Turks because they think they are too Westernized. German Turks hate Turks because they think they are too backwards. Yet they both love Erdogan and Ataturk at the same time.

Turks want to get in EU, yet they hate the 'evil' EU.

Is the Turk the most paradoxical contradiction in the Human race?