My little brother, who has sever autism and cant say a word, just vomited all over the floor of our parents bedroom...

My little brother, who has sever autism and cant say a word, just vomited all over the floor of our parents bedroom, then smeared shit into it the carpet and screamed. He also ate 300$ worth of food in one night. There are 25 presents for him under the tree and 3 for me, one of which i know is a poster for a ps4 game (and Ive never touched a ps4 in my life). Merry christmas. Remind me why these fucking "societal contributors" are allowed to live again?

Your family is giving you subtle hints that they want you to get out of their house and fend for yourself. You're likely old enough to get a job and support yourself, and get your own presents. Your mentally handicapped brother doesn't have that luxury. Instead of despising someone less fortunate than you for circumstances out of their natural control, grow the fuck up and do something with your pathetic life.

If o.p. anons parents put a fucking bullet in the retard instead of keeping him alive to suffer a life of autist fuckery like that, then o.p. user wouldnt even be in this mess, user. Tards dont deserve to live. And they dont deserve to be forced to live a life of retardation, to forever be in agony. Thats why retard babies were meant to be killed. they are nothing more than a burden.

>o.p. user
Is summer 7 months early?

How fucking old are you? This is an 18+ website.
>being legally an adult
>crying about Christmas presents

▲▲

Your brother isn't a retard. Autism isn't real. He's just playing up because people respond to it and he's conditioned himself to behave that way. He's faking it. There is no such thing as autism.

If autism isn't real then how do vaccines cause it?

Are you sure that you're not the autist here? Crying about christmas presents... Kys

>300$

i hate you faggots that do that shit.
it's $300. and don't give me that "do you say dollars three hundred"? bullshit either. it's $300. it always has been and it always will be.

This

Starting early this year i guess

It's fucking sad. I know people who are in their fucking 30s and still cry about how their gift was less thoughtful or less expensive than their siblings so their parents must not love them. It's fucking pathetic. This world can't end soon enough.

Off your brother for his gifts, faggot.

Not op but that made you honestly angry didnt it?

This

That's your brother, OP. Don't be a dick. There is nothing more important than family.

Rian Johnson, is that you??

kek

>nothing more important than family
And that's why you should leave a family you're not compatible with and start your own.

Leave, its the only way you have a chance to be happy. You got fucked over on your starting circumstances and there is no way to salvage it by staying.

winter break, friend

This is the gayest sort of fucking whining.

You're either too young to be here, in which case fuck off and stop being a little shit, or you're too old to be complaining that Santa didn't bring you everything you put on the list you sent to the North Pole.

I bet your parents really feel blessed with their two retarded children. What luck that they both turned out to be perpetually dependent and needy.

So cool.
So edgy.

Found OP's brother.

Didn't even know some people did this! I agree with this user.. Numbers preceding a $ is sticking dick in toaster while taking a bath thinking water doubles as lube levels of stupidity fuckery..

Kek