I don't have anyone. i'll never have anyone. nobody will ever care about me. i don't really fucking want to be alive...

i don't have anyone. i'll never have anyone. nobody will ever care about me. i don't really fucking want to be alive. the holidays fucking suck when you're alone. nobody fucking cares

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lEqE0tUHvU
vocaroo.com/i/s19MMlKTkOTr
vocaroo.com/i/s1yljQWbnb3O
youtube.com/watch?v=WPh6rLjsCp8
vocaroo.com/i/s0mz2xlLloOR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's okay, buddy. I care

Cheer up. I bet half of Sup Forums feels the same way.

it's time to stop man

don't be a fgt then

MOOT?!

To be honest, I'd rather be alone than feeling forced spending time with relatives I barely can stand. But guess having the option to spend it with family is nice in some ways

The founder of Sup Forums.

thanks buddy
yeah, at least i have nothing better to compare it to. my life has always been shit as fuck
do you have aspergers but you only quote filthy frank?

stop making threads you insufferable fuck head

I see no difference.

filthy frank and idubbbz?

Felix,?

girl moot is coot

nope sorry

On behalf of Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums, we'd like to ask you to take your self loathing else where. Emo isn't in anymore and neither is numetal. We don't want your pastie, whiny, white ass here. Goto tumblr or w/e, just not here

This is exactly when you go boss mode on life.

back to rebbit pleb scum

take your fedora with you

>Defending OP

Merry christmas

I've been alone on Christmas for the last 9 years, just get really drunk/high it'll be over before you know it brother

yeah maybe it's a good day to take a ton of benadryl
merry christmas

Drop dead faggot, all you do is complain like the balless faggot you are, go to fit and start lifting you beta reject, maybe then people will show you some respect you fat fucker

This

Holy shit a new pic. Why not play some christmas music on your guitar and post here?

stop caring about what others think.
or download grindr and make some friends to be alone with.

Do you actually have a job that makes you leave the house?

because it's played out
yes i do

only death is real, kill yourself op.

Actually IS op

The newfags keep taking this bait

Can I ask what it is you do?

Can you drop more vocaroo clips? i really liked that Darkness song.

You're alone, and so am I. In that we aren't alone. Have hope mango. We will get there soon.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lEqE0tUHvU

vocaroo.com/i/s19MMlKTkOTr

Hey, Even though you're alone this holiday and some people on here are huge dick heads, just know that there are other people alone too. Some who want to be and others, like you and me, who are alone. Not of our own volition but because fate or.. Some magnificent figure thought it so. But even though we are alone, at least physically. Just know that those same people that are alone for these next two days or so.. Are willing to be around for you. At least for a little while. And since they're alone and you're alone then that makes you not alone! {As someone said somewhere on this thread} Cheer up solider. I know it's blue for you this christmas but colors can blend, and become lighter.

>become lighter.
to bad his weight can't

vocaroo.com/i/s1yljQWbnb3O

Truly unfortunate, seems you can't either though. Instead of santa getting you coal, maybe he'll get you a treadmill. Now that will be a Christmas miracle.

Oh look, it's you again.

Why don't you go do something about it?
Because, for the last 2-3 years I've seen you post the same depressing bullshit.

Not to make your post entirely about me, but fuck me if that picture isn't my slightly thinner self from 2010.

Honestly thought it was a picture of me from the thumbnail and nearly had an autistic spaghetti episode. So you know, if nothing else you scared the shit out of me.

if you're so lonely then post you address faggot, ill come over and spoon you

You're beautiful. Now go run a fucking mile.

just get a waifu sure it might not be the best but at least you wont be completly alone

i wish just one girl in the world would like me. that'd be enough.

Stfu already. Go to reddit and cry

Me too, but I'm past the point of caring. At least some bitch didn't divorce me and take everything I own.

yeah at least there's that

i would never fucking get married at this juncture since i fucking know everyone in the fucking world fucking hates me so at least i won't lose half my money in one fell swoop should i choose to live

Happy banan

Have you tried meth, I heard it helps with the type of stuff your going thru

I care dude, I hope that helps. have a merry Christmas, user.

funne banna

bannan and childe

merry christmas to you too, hopefully it's a great day

I have nearly 20 family members downstairs yet still feel alienated. Alone or not the holidays arent the problem, its us.

spider banann

Someone please swat this motherfucker, call in a hit or track him down and end him themselves. Im tired of this little beta faggoy posting here bc he can’t feel sorry enough for himself and wants us to feel sorry too. Gtfo forever OP. Maybe start a kickstarter so you can save up for a gun and finally kill yourself. Im more of a lurker but this little bitch omega male that makes betas looks like chads really rustles my jimmies.

Anyways, rant over.
Tl;dr OP is a sorry little faggot that has been making these threads for years and has yet to kill himself. Eat shit OP

OP who is Pita?

>nobody fucking cares
Including you. Why should anyone care about someone who doesn't care for himself?

The fact of the matter is, you enjoy feeling sorry for yourself. You make decisions in your life that facilitate your current circumstance, because deep down inside, all you really want is a hug, so you do everything in your power to make your life worthy of sympathy.

You made this bed. Now lay in it.

a girl online i accidentally fell in love with but she was sending nudes to like at least 5 other guys at the same time but she made it sound to me like it was exclusive. she never loved me idk why she played me so hard. she was really pretty and i miss her but it's over now.

Someone needs a life coach. Here, listen to Tony Robbins talk about the secret to happiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPh6rLjsCp8

hey man I'm like 3000 miles away from my family. I know its hard to cheer up, especially during the holidays. Have a beer, watch a good movies, and go to sleep. I know it doesn't seem like it but it gets better, believe me
hang in there user

That sucks bro, is she the reason your so depressed?

no she broke it off with me a year, hit me up again like may and then again in september but i'm over it pretty much. i mean there's nothing i can do, if she came back into my life i'd be ecstatic but she won't

what's your name

Could be worse opie, you could be in love with someone who no longer loves you back, but merely tolerates you because you're so pathetic

nice attempt
not so sure that's worse

do you like games? what's your favorite games, user?

I'm here for you too OP and I care about you.

i don't really like games
who is this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0mz2xlLloOR
This version sounds better than the one you posted, its the reason i asked about who Pita is. Women like her need to be avoided, i hope you feel better bro

>Do not feed the pigeon

OP has being coming here for years making these threads and refuses to change his ways. Do not give him sympathy, do not waste your time.

Do not feed the pigeon.

i didn't know if people could hear the words or not

yeah i miss her a ton

sweet deal well not feeling too keen on remaining alive so have a merry christmas everybody!

christmas is as good a day as any for me to kill myself right

I know self pity really puts people off.
Just do what you want and enjoy that while you're on your own, but keep up stuff that may help you make more friends like gaming or meetups/lovat places where other outcasts gather to play magic the gathering or something
People would be pretty happy to accept someone who just wants to be involved.
Or use the time to focus on diet and exercise, if it doesn't help your visual appeal to people (not just sex appeal but just being pleasant to look at) it'll probably help you get your energy and motivation back and feel better even if still by yourself. Noone is holding you back from anything. There must be places too to go when you're alone at Christmas. Old people might, they're nice and easy to get along with.

I don't care because I don't know you. But I can sympathize. No one has ever cared about me. I never had any friends, my dad beat me until I was old enough to beat him. Today I was contemplating suicide. I have thought about killing myself nearly every day for the past three years. I don't know why I'm holding on, but i guess there's something I'm not exactly aware of. Best of luck.

This. I keep seeing this faggot every time I visit Sup Forums. If you're so depressed, go outside. Take a walk, go to a library, read a book, or do something similar.

The solution is actually really simple, you're just choosing to be a faggot, OP.

I'm in the same boat OP. Lonely as fuck. Woke up at 8pm today. Went and bought some fast food garbage. Back to my lonely room. Dread having to visit parents for holidays. It feels dark and sad in here...

You're not alone, buddy. Trust me.

lowkey, sigmund looks like he touched young boys in his prime age.

29 years old. 2005. Finally feel accepted by someone I love. Have a 2-year-old child. I walked hand and hand with her after seeing Sin City. I am truly fully in love with someone for the first time in my life. I feel content. My life is perfect for the first time ever.

The next day my wife drove to the beach to have an affair with a guy she met online.

Find out 6 months later.

divorced 2 years later.

move back home with mom and grandmom.

don't leave bedroom for 4 years.

spent my 20s just working for my ex. she took everything from me. she advanced her career during that time.

she starts dating someone who makes 100k a year.

I see my kid in the summer.

try and get going again. Get job in movie theater at the age of 35.

nobody wants to date 35 year old who works for minimum wage.

quit job.

go back into room

grandmother dies 2011.

mother dies june 2017.

now I am alone.

I have to watch my kid get in big expensive truck every summer and drive away from me.

I don't even know who he is anymore.

money running out.

she is the one who cheated on me, I'm the one who is suffering from it.

I don't know how much more I can last.

thats fucking rough sorry man.

jeris go the fuck to sleep

who is jeris

This threads still alive? Fuck, where’s Spidey when you need him? I’ll even take the banana just as long as someone derails this little boohoo faggots thread. Walk straight into traffic, in front a train, or drop N bombs in the hood. Remove your weak genes from this earth OP. Tired of your shitposting all these years

dude it was on page 10 why would you do that

this thread was dead before you resurrected it dumbass

Cheer up you fat gay Amish bitch

Because he's probably OP.

I'm 33. This is the first Christmas I've ever spent alone and it's been the best fucking Christmas ever.

no i'm op and i'm saging this i don't want to be alive anymore and i don't want this thread up anymore either