General drug thread

General drug thread.

Pic related, although I wish I had this much coke.

well done degenerate scum

cocaine < molly

I miss my benzos

Those two things are pretty difficult to compare, even just based on length of the high, let alone the effects

Meh, coke is overrated.
Amphetamines, though....

Coke is shit tier. Right up next to crack tobacoo and alcohol.

Coming up on 600mg dxm right now, once it hits ima pop 30mg 4 aco dmt and then hole myself with 20-30mg of 2 oxo pce and a small stamp bag of number 4 heroin. Merry Christmas fuckers

Wish i could smoke weed tho, would trade all of this for a nice blunt. Too bad i get drug tested ever week so i have to stick with rcs and stuff that leaves my system in under 4 days

See picture.

Quality weed represent

Took some potent fuckin acid last night. Also had really high grade weed so it was perfect. Been up for 24 hours now. Debating if I should smoke a bowl and chill out or go straight to bed. My brain does feel like mush tho

You're right, you can't even compare cocaine to molly, coke sucks so hard.

Unless you have legit good coke, which no one who wasn't a cartel member ever had.

Can someone tell me how to stomach a whole bottle of cough syrup?

Idk if the Molly I've tried wasn't good, but I prefer coke over that shit all day. The coke I get my hands on numbs my whole fuckin shit instantly with just a key bump

Just take robogels.

Chaser. Isn't really no easy way imo unless you like the taste. I miss robo tripping

anyone else feel like v a p o r w a v e was made for robotripping? it's pretty much DXM the soundtrack

Smoked a fat bowl. I miss having a gf.

Hold breath and chase with strong tasting soda or energy drink. Take 50mg dph anhalf hour before hand. When the nausia hits lay on your back listening to music and have your knees pointed up in a triange so to say. Ive done dxm like 200x now trust me im a master. Delsym is the best or other generic versions of it. What syrup are u taking?

See picture #2.

Wish I had some addys or something tonight. Girlfriends in a weird mood so I can't really say anything about being lonely or whatever to her. I would take my last tab and a half of acid but that won't do shit cause I tripped 2 days ago

How can I make myself just shit out all the stuff in my digestive tract? I hate having all this stuff in there while coked up.

go to bed man

Coffee.

Noted. Thanks for the input

Robitussin Dry Cough Forte

Covfefe

I have a full bottle sitting right next to me, ill take this music recommendation to heart

Ingredients? Im not familiar with that one somehow.

>Anyone know wtf happend to the dollar tree dxm gels? Those were godly but i habnt seen them in over a year now.

Just use the heroin alone instead, Jesus Christ

They might be back in a few months. People bought too much and they had to find a new supplier they could use.

Oh, that's smart. Gonna be up all night anyways.

>I've done cocaine so I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Enjoy your cocaine cut with god only knows what stimulants.

How do you know this?
Its not enough to get me where i want to be by istelf. I like to trip hard but i get bad body feels so the h is there to make me physically comfy while my mind explores new dimensions

Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. I just started doing it recently and I only know one guy who sells. Maybe some day, I'll make my own.

My 2 bars i ate 2 night

Jealous. How hard are they to find on the street? All my prescriptions ran out

Cousin works for the logistics branch of Dollar General(DOLGENCO) and they recently ran into the same problem.

I need to buy stock in whoever makes generic DXM

reminder xanax and benzos are some of the worst and most boring drugs ever

Use pure acetone and coffee filters to wash your blow. Just pour solution through a few times then let the acetone evaporate. EZPZ

True af if youbmean for recreation al purposes. However they can be a godsend as a tool to help you sleep after some long binges. Way over rated tho idk why people like them so much or why rappers endorse barz and lean. Both are terrible drugs

Most pharmaceutical companies that operate warehouses and labs under generic-sounding chemical company names.

Fuck, man. I wish I had stayed in chemistry instead of switching out. Do you cook?

Not in years. Study orgchem in your spare time. It really isn't hard or dangerous if you study and follow protocol.

Austin

So ive done coke 4 days in a row. Is that enough to develop an addiction?

Most "good" coke is cut with meth and baby lax to even it out so it looks like flame

It's always personality, not the substances or duration. Do you want more and feel like buying more even if you shouldn't spend more? If yes, STOP NIGGA.

Im on day 7 or 8 probably
To answer your question one day is enough

Its weird. like if given the opportunity id probably do some but i dont have any or want to spend money. Its like i want some but dont want it at the same time

Fucking read that back to yourself a few time haha

Merry Christmas though m8

Well ive done it twice before this little binge and had no desire to do it the next day

Actually, around here everyone uses inositol and different flouroamphetamines because they're cheap as fuck and water, alcohol and acetone soluble so shooters think it's pure.

I don't know why everyone seems to think nobody has good coke. That it's all been stepped on a gajillion times. While this is mostly true, it's not absolute.

It's all about who you know. Nothing more. Good coke may be harder to come by, but it sure as shit is out there. Sounds like y'all niggas dealing with the wrong folks.

Then be fucking careful, Sup Forumsrother.

Most good coke has been washed and sometimes even further cleaned. Even cartels cut.

Could be whats goin around here . Is around here by TX?
When broken up i been catching a real big whiff like ethanol

Thanks. im gonna take a break from the stuff for at least a month. dont want a long term addiction creeping up.

I have. Like 6x. I dont get it? Explain? Btw about to pop the first cap with the 4 aco dmt

Nowhere near, still continental US.

Smart. Don't fuck up. ...but if you do, don't fuck up too much.

You're never going to get 100% purity anyway. You would die from it.

The feeling of heroin by itself is orgasmic, I wish so bad I could do some right now but I'm on suboxone

In Mexico right now, wish I could buy some weed. Dudes on the beach are trying to sell some shitty 4 gram packets for $70, it's fucking retarded. If they would just sell it for $10/g then I'd snatch it up immediately, regardless of how bricky it is.

Literally how? It can seriously fuck up your whole sinus tract, but so can some cuts and solvents.

Xans are like the easiest prescription to find

And they're pretty cheap compared to other drugs

They are much inferior to opiates, imo though

You do realize if you wait 6-8 hours after your first dose of the day you can do other opiates and get fucked up, right?

I've been on them for 6 months, I've tried that and it doesn't work tbh

Is there like some specific timing to doing it right? I've waited like 36 hours from my last dose of suboxone and the oxy didn't kick in

Forgot to specify I was taking oxy instead of heroin in these instances

Then you need to taper down just a tad or extract the buprenophin from half your daily dosages and do half that, half unextracted at regular dosage intervals to cut down on the naloxone blood saturation.

I took intro orgo 1 and 2 (second year courses) and did really, really well. I think the only problem is acquiring all the ingredients. Plus I live with my mom so I either have to move out or somehow be really discrete about it.

Check my reply to other guy. Naloxone saturation.

If she doesn't go in your closet, dedicate half to lab and equipment storage.