Lil' xanax

lil' xanax

dumb meme but it's just another stereotypical white boy who thinks he's a nigger. move along.

Kill yourself, you dumb shit-posting faggot.

support

you first

>implying i'm not trying to load up a gun and blow my head off right now

OP is a samefag

nigger nogger golliwogger

eat slime out of my urethra you little rodent looking inbred piece of shit

how you know what i look like over a screen you retarded lil nigger faggot

suck my nutsauce you little midget ass cunt nigger faggot bitch fuck face turd stain dickhead

I'm gonna do it. This cringeworthy thread was my final push. Goodbye world.

no don't doooo itttttttttttttt

Hey guys! It's me, the guy with the pic of the pills! I wanted to post a quick selfie!

Me reading this thread

hey what's up it's ya boy xanax here today we gonna get laced with some fentanyl

Fuck y'all, I was friends with Peep and this thread is so fucked up I'm crying. Fuck you all...

JK NIGGER

Honestly, you all need to fucking die, you cringey pieces of shite. I hope you all get cancer. And yes i am 12 years old, this website is for pedophiles anyways

why do you guys make a meme about this like its the first junkie to die from being a junkie

delete yourself you assholic wipe face burnt YO MOM DELET THIS WHEN I DICKED HER IN A PUSSY HOLE

>And yes i am 12 years old, this website is for pedophiles anyways
What are you saying? You looking to get laid? Come tell daddy about your new legos your mommy got you for christmas.

Faggot, fuck you and that faggot nobody

You're worse than the faggot kid that commented tbh

this thread gave me aids,ebola,e coli, cancer, down syndrome, autism,hiv all at once

haha isnt there a picture of this faggot dead in a bar or something?

Hahaha not sure how that freak got famous. The more fucked up they are the more people give them attention I guess