Im a former muslim who used to glorify the ottoman empire for years. Now i converted to orthodox christianity

Im a former muslim who used to glorify the ottoman empire for years. Now i converted to orthodox christianity.
Am i suppose to hate the ottomans now?

Sure idk

hang yourself dumb laz

Of course

Nah. My mom converted to christianity recently too but she still likes them.

Drop the savage muzz mindset and find happiness and fulfillment in the love of the Lord.
Hate is not a requirement anymore. You live for values and the improvement of your community now.

Kill yourself tb h

Reminder that apostasy is punishable with death in the muslim relgion.

love your enemies
especially dead ones

Who gives a shit, the whole point of converting is to improve a bit about yourself through a different way. What does it have to do with a bunch of dirty roaches, roaching up some place hundreds of years ago.

This.
Let the light of the Lord guide you on the path of love.

who gives a fuck it's long gone and completely irrelevant to your life

it's like caring about and basing your life around what i ate for breakfast, useless trite, focus on yourself

congratulations for transcending youself user

You are Christian now, you cant hate anyone.

> But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

> And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Well, there's always suicide

t. Ikibey

>(you) via proxy

They're legit. PNG one is probably an Aussie and the Cambodia one is either a tourist or a convert from French times

(You) must be new here. Listen to the flip user.

Christ's love is manifest in every corner of the world.

Youre greek now

ben degilim orsp cc
her alman burda rp yapiyor

The ottoman empire is just a historic empire like any other. Like it or not it doesn't really tie with faith

Don't tie yourself to a past you didn't live in. It's truly a dead weight and it won't carry you anywhere. Embrace the Lord's love in your daily life and spread it everywhere.

>German flag

Every time.

>christian
>hate

why even convert if you don't understand the religion at all

A Serb would never say this. Get off your proxy.

Read up on the saints persecuted under the Ottomans then decide for yourself.

>if you don't understand the religion at all
almost every religious retard