Noise Rock

Just getting into noise rock. So far I've been digging pic related and Two Nuns and a Pack Mule. Anybody got any recs for more stuff along those lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/675-why-are-misogynist-lyrics-entertainment-in-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Two Nuns and a Pack Mule
Scratch Acid
The Jesus Lizard
Shellac

Check out the Cows. Their early stuff is some great noisy tuneless shit and their later stuff is just good rock n roll.

Ed Hall
Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
Unsane
Cows
Lightning Bolt
Oxbow
Laddio Bolocko

Whores, Unsane, Karp, Young Widows, Rapeman.

damn didn't see you included Two Nuns and a Pack Mule lol

I've never found anything that I thought sounded particulalry like Rapeman. Not even any of their other bands. I think most excellent bands sound pretty unique even if just subtle differences.

check out the catalogue of labels like Touch & Go, Amphetamine Reptile, Trance Syndicate, SST and Load Records
keep in mind that the boundaries between genres like noise rock, post hardcore, math rock or no-wave can be very blurred

This

'80s Swans and '80s Sonic Youth are also worth a listening

Butthole Surfers
Killdozer
Crust

this nigga sounds like pingu

I still can't into Cherubs.

I've been meaning to check out the Cows. What's a good album to start with them?

Bump for interest.

Melt-Banana is really good if you like fast-paced noise rock and punk. The singer's vocals might make you physically cringe on first listen, though.

KEN mode

What's some actually noisy noise rock like AIDS Wolf or Brainbombs?

arab on radar

Zeni geva and rectal hygenics

>googled rectal hygienics
>pitchfork.com/thepitch/675-why-are-misogynist-lyrics-entertainment-in-2015/

Wew

>clicking on Cuckfork links
You got what you deserve, but be sure to check out pic related

steel pole bathub is pretty good. the first 4 albums are all very solid. pic related is probably the best of them

Daddy Has a Tail

cunning stunts is extremely good

I'm listening to them right now. The article is hilarious though. Whitehouse = absolutely OK, Rectal Hygienics = muh sogyny! The fucking mental gymnastics are amazing.

Bodychoke

Dope Body and Guerilla Toss

Thanks fellas. Listening to Cunning Stunts now. Good shit and great title. Will hit up Daddy next.

are sightings worth listening to?

They're overrated

it's only because whitehouse made that track about rape victims talking on tape

One of my favorite modern Noise Rock bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgrbYWjR3Yg

The mixing on this is terrible, it's still a great album though

Daughters
Arab on Radar

Listen to everything Big Black you can except Racer X, although that's my personal opinion on it so you might like it. I've listened to the Lungs EP so many times this past week. Also Keiji Haino

Good point at the end. With that in mind OP definitely look into stuff like Glenn Branca (no wave) and post punk (some stuff like Public Image Ltd. And Pere Ubu can be very noisy)

I love Natural History. Up until a few years ago I was very stuck in the past musically, stuff like Dope Body helped me realize there is a lot of really good music being made quietly today

Noise ska tho

Thought it was a surf rock album.

What is it?

No Trend
feedtime
Laughing Hyenas

Big D and the kids table x Melt Banana

thanks

But if you skip Racer X, you'll miss out on Sleep.