Sup, Sup Forums. I took acid at 16 and had a bad trip. It was awful. 250 ug fucked me up...

Sup, Sup Forums. I took acid at 16 and had a bad trip. It was awful. 250 ug fucked me up. I had a trip sitter first 2 hours and then my friend left me alone, because he needed to go. Then my mouther found me freaking out in my room. I cant remember everything in a proper way, because whole world was so distorted for me and I was blacking out for half a hour again and again. LSD made my depression and anxiety way more worse. Now I take risperidone 2 mg per a day and phenibut 500 mg. It was my dream to try LSD and now I dont know why I should live anymore. It is not funny to trip, if it can fucking up people and make so bad consequences. What did I wrong?

mother*

Bump

Bump 2

you took it at a very bad time and your sitter left

After an initial failed entrance into psychedelics I wouldn't really recommend another, but if you feel like this is something important to you then make sure to do it right next time.

I'm not really sure what you are requesting for the content of this thread. It seams like you are just venting.

Currently coming down from a trip before I'll say acid is only fun for like the peak unless you have good friends with you

I would certainly say that psychedelics are not nearly as safe as many claim, but they are still fantastic when used mindfully.

>THIS
Acid really is not fun on the comedown of high dosages.

If your goal is simply a pleasurable experience, then a 50ug trip is more your speed.

Fuck you lightweight. Learn how to handle your drugs.

Not everyone is a pussy like you.

fuck off nigger.
OP is a fag, but get your nig shit out of here.

did you do any other drugs while on lsd?

Still better than when I came down from Adderall

Especially at Nigger dosage.
I've really been digging Vyvance. To bad it is over priced and still to early for generic.

I was using nigger logic when I bought cause I took 2 20mg and got like half an hour of sleep that night before school. Not sure how I didn't pass out before then

That was def retarded, but the actual meth heads will snort like 120mg IR.

The only guy I knew who did that was pretty much an honorary Nig tho.

sounds like some bad acid man, I usually dose 2 125/120 ug in a sitting, I've had trips but I am still always in control, as in I can still use reason to determine the effect the acid.

The coming down ruinned the entire experience honestly

acid is only considered that safe due its none-addictive nature and the fact that no one has ever died from an overdose, worse case was when 4 people found some powdered acid and thought it was coke, they went in a coma but got released from hospital within 48 hours feeling a bit shaken but healthy.

This whole "bad acid" thing is abit of a meme.

YES Nbome and other RCs are a problem, but there is denial in the psych community that mush,lsd,mesc ect acctually can cause real harm.

I mean bad acid as in it could have had something else in it, or it could be the way it was made, if you hang a sheet up the ones at the bottom will be stronger.

>LSD made my depression and anxiety way more worse.
the first rule of drugs is, dont use drugs when you are not mentally stable.

Then why use them?

For me the 250 ug I took wasn't what fucked me up. The time I took shrooms a second time was what did it. Took me about 7 years of absolute psychological torture to be medication free again. Now I just stick with weed and occasionally some pills.

so like the people that say they had a bad trip and had to take medication what was causing you to have to take the medication? what side effects were affecting you?

>could have had something else in it

that is what I ment by RCs.

>INB4 non-RC mix

For me it caused a rare condition that apparently runs in my family called cotard delusion. Somewhat akin to paranoid schizophrenia. But I didn't have any hallucinations or anything, just that particular delusion that would pop up randomly. It rendered my life unliveable, glad that's over with.

well whats the delusion? I once seized out taking mushrooms smokings cigs and bad weed and dehydration and some lazers wasent a bad trip tho i was thinking about some crazy life and death shit is god real then started to taste electricity and blacked out and came back to a extremely loud static sound.

idk i had some halucinations too that reeccured after smoking lots of weed it was of a bunch of black shadow figures standing in the sides of my vision. I smoked a few blunts driving my truck one time and they came back and i could see them moving with me as i drove.

Well I constantly had the thought of being dead in my head and nothing except for benzos quieted those thoughts. Imagine being constantly at war with your own brain and thoughts, it drives you fucking insane. Not to mention the extreme insomnia it caused.

fun or to explore dimensions you are not able to imagine.

Im just happy that drugs have been good to me dispite my mild abuse

Good luck op try shrooms if your still up for something they always seemed a lot less harsh than acid for me and candy flipping also works to round the edges

I've been fortunate to never have a bad trip, the key? It needs to be with your closest friend or group of friends in nature ideally away from strangers, however I'd strongly recommend you avoid them if you have a psychological disorder, you simply have to be in a good happy non stressed head space before you embark upon a trip. Don't feel bad for not having a good time it's not for everyone and I think meditation and other natural forms of deep pensive thought can be as fruitful

I love how completely oblivious this board is toward bait.