So for a couple of days now I’ve been ive been deposting fake checks...

So for a couple of days now I’ve been ive been deposting fake checks, and the whole time ive been thinking that this has to be illegal. But I’m not sure what crime I’ve committed exactly.

Check fraud

/thread

>youth account
MODS underage fag here
also depositing fake checks is the crime you autist

you're going to jail man

fraud

Bank fraud. Stealing from a financial institution. Just you wait the irs will probably call you as well as the bank. The bank will ask you to come in for some bullshit like a new card then nab you. If just e deposits I suppose you might have an argument in court if not ur gonna get caught bro

Yeah but I’m not the one who is making the checks, they were given to me by a gift card scammer and I’ve just been despoting them

No but your name is on them and they were deposited in your bank. You're obviously retarded maybe they'll leg you off kek

>explains the crime he's committed
>not sure what crime I’ve committed exactly
Are you fucking ill, mate? Daddy is about to spank you when he starts getting calls from irs after the holidays.

>Commits crime
>Not sure he commits crime

This is because you are an idiot.

>Says he is working with a gift card scammer.
>Literally deepens his involvement in a wider scale crime going on.

Yeah dumbfuck..your future is looking pretty set. Parents must be proud of you.

I FUCKED UP ALRIGHT BUT GODDAMN IT WAS FREE MONEY BITCH AND I LOVED IT

No such thing as free money

>Free money
>Costs him his freedom

lol..I bet it was. You will sayin that to your cellie too man as he slides his dick in your ass all gentle like.

You done nothing wrong, fuck the rich

Try fraud you idiot.

Dumb fucking kids.

this
lube up OP

Why didnt you just get prepaid gift cards sent to you?
That's free money

Y'now, overdrafting and checks bouncing aren't crimes, as long as you can argue that you didn't do it on purpose.

Check forgery is, however, a crime 100% of the time.

Don't be a jailfag. Only solution is to call USAA and fess up so that they don't report it.

This. And don't feel up like "I think...blah blah bullshit." Say you knew you fucked up and needed to come clean.

Dumb fuck.

OP just wanted to give himself the christmas his two dads never could

Die.

~???~