There is no hope for German Sup Forumsros

there is no hope for German Sup Forumsros

pls help

There's got to be MG-42s hidden in barns and cellars all over the Fatherland. Start setting up.

Sounds like you guys need a good leader to fix this.

Adorján Kovács is a face surgeon with no academical background in demographic analysis whatsoever.

The European is a debate magazin.
There is no statistical or official data that confirms the conclusion of the headline shown in the picture. It's completely made up by only the opinion of a face surgeon.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Yep, just ignore the problem. No other sources could exist that may explain further as to how fucked Europe is.

At least we're no cultureless amerifags

Hey, in a few years your culture will be replaced.

No biggie.

>No other sources could exist that may explain further as to how fucked Europe is
Care to provide some?

In a few years you won't even have a culture that's not centered around fucking goats and children and munching falafel.

ok but first send me about 100 btc

14ksbmgozwuYNVA
2cAjDQtUh1kLmVbvNy2

am i the only one okay about this?

US culture is the current modern world.

Lose-Lose.

If I provide sources, you will dismiss them as being not factual.

If I do not provide sources, you will consider me to be a coward.

My apologies but I think you should do a bit of digging to find the truth, if you come to the same conclusion you had previously then hats off to you.

I honestly doubt I will change minds.

Some context for the picture, for those who care:

OP's picture shows Wien Westbahnhof (Vienna West Railway Station) in Vienna, Austria.

These people arrived from the south/east of Austria in the summer of 2015 and were then put onto the next train to Germany. No tickets required, no passport checks, no nothing. People back then complained about this ("why do I have to pay €100 for a train to Munich and they get to go for free?!") but I think it was quite an ingenious way for Austria to get rid of most of these potential future problems. The politicians in charge were even celebrated for their "humanity".

yes, kill yourself you sick bastard

Ironically, we are getting the pay off for your dirty oil games and bombing escapades in middle east. You have the fucking Atlantic in between and laugh at Europe. Every empire is going to fall, when is the question

Sad but true.

fuck u racist cunt

>Implying no oil comes from Canada or the north of Alaska.
>Implying North Sea is not productive.

Yep, just a war for oil we had that netted 0 barrels.

So...Poland and the Czech Republic are supposed to be Muslim (soon), while Austria is not?

Your map isn't all that accurate, friendo.

greetings from glorious poland

This is all the source that is needed. These savages are hard wired to do nothing but reproduce as quickly as possible, by any means possible and every picture I have seen of mass groups like this are all young men. And they are being pumped in as fast as possible.

I will accept any serious source you'll give me.
But it's always the same with you conspiritards, isn't it?

>Your statement is wrong or inaccurate, let me show you why...
>No, it's true
>Show me a source then
>I don't have any reliable sources, but you could search for it yourself

Too many times now. I don't even know why I do this anymore.

if not wanting my race to die is racist then yes count me in as a racist

also this

>This is all the source that is needed
If a picture is all you need, you don't take this seriously.

Wow, another picture. Where's the study providing the data behind this?

>Conspiritards
>Missed reasoning of not posting sources

Sorry if you are too much of a faggot to actually reach your own conclusions. Hey, when your family is killed by these savages maybe then you will feel worse for being wrong?

>Sorry if you are too much of a faggot to actually reach your own conclusions

And again no argument or source at all. Good day to you.

am i the only one ok with refugees ?

most of them i met are nice people

By what metric do you assume that? A picture is worth a thousand words.

I've also seen the radar data of NGO funded ships sailing out of Libya flying the 'Save the Children" flag and dumping this refuse off the coast of Italy, forcing them to 'rescue' them.

Fuck your quads.

hello there my german friend

allahu akbar much ?

Europe is doomed.

Imagine the smell.
God the smell..

This will eventually lead to a "new Hitler" that will - in front of the disaster that is this massive invasion of Europe - simply void all the EU nationality given until lets' say 1990, transform that into "permanent visas". The consequence will be: criminals can be deported to their country of origin after a very little number of infractions, and those who behave as civilized people can stay and enjoy the same rights and duties as democratic EU citizen.
I would like to be that guy. This is a humane, sensible, acceptable, intelligent response to the disaster that is coming.
Let me be that guy. Give me the courage to leave my keyboard and yell my name.

It's only a matter of time before people smear the ground with shit-skin blood.

This is just the incentive.

>Women being educated in an Islamic state

Irony is that under the extremist teaching, those women wouldn't be at school

'waaaaah our birthrates are declining. our population is plumeting!'

'waaaaaaah theyre all brown now!'

fuck to save your species, white people

so progressive

topkek you learn nothing, Europe is screw by the American liberal media ayyy

wish granted. save us, buddy

lmao get rekt by camel fuckers

I'm Dutch. Which attacks were those? There haven't been any so far.

In other words making /b the state religion. kek

imagine the stench there

Step 1, Google "terrorist attacks in Poland".
Zero results.
Well, gee whiz, that wasn't too hard, was it?
Step 2, kill yourself mustafa.

we've defeated them countless times on the battlefield until they realised we are invincible by the sword, so now they are throwing this "new" strategy at us, i do not wish to be them when it backfires

wat happend?

As if anyone ever wants to go to motherfucking Poland. You guys are only good enough for quick visits for prostitutes and to buy cigarettes and stolen knives on markets

When they go to chop your head off, make sure to tell them you trolled other white people on the internet, on their behalf.

That should save you.

Wonderful, a vague image macro!

Great job, you sure showed me!

Social media giving the brain-dead and mentally unstable a louder voice than their anxiety stricken ass should.

it couldn't happen to a more smug bunch of retards. this is what happens when u have open borders and a 10/10 welfare state

So much Samefag.

Poland would be a safe place to visit compared to the nonsense that Germany, France and the UK willingly imported.

first he's not white and he's just trying to help us in poor english with poor advice

I didn't know they made bins that large!

HA fuck german scum

this will never happen in america

my sides ...

This is what happens with war.

It's called "the spoils of war"

Fuck the Krauts!

100 years and they went from superpower to shambles to superpower to overcompensating for nonsense.

when your continent is getting flooded by white people lets see who's laughing then

are you seriously this fucking retarded to believe that by enabling "them" to destroy germany, your turn won't be next? fucking moron

I'm a Kraut in that generation.. help.
I also live in an appartment basically next to a refugee center, fuck this.

america will learn from the mistakes of idiots

plus we got guns and are not as cucked

Majority of people are brain dead drones.

Why even question it?

These are kinda ironic considering how many Polacks are polluting Germany and the rest of western Europe. After all large numbers of polish migrants were one of the reasons Britain chose to leave the EU.

At the end of the day the reason why Poland has so few migrants it that it sucks so much that not even Poles want to live there.

It's particularly bad with tinfoil hatters, though sadly the radical leftists aren't much better.
The internet is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it allows people to share proper information more readily and throughout the world, a curse because tonnes of bullshit information is shared even more often.
Add to that a lot of parroting of someone's opinions when they're consonant and readiness to dismiss anything implying dissonance with your ideas, and you see a good amount of people (read: those most vocal about it all) on either side closing themselves off of anything outside their echo chambers.

With that said, not giving any sources he bases his opinions/conclusions on definitely implies a severe lack of critical thinking done by himself, and that parroting others is all he does.

Jesus fucking christ, just look at your medias man, including social medias. You're already more fucked than you think.

>when your continent is getting flooded by white people lets see who's laughing then

What?

you better not fuck this up

They can't get them over here anywhere near as fast as shipping them from Libya to Europe. It's actually a critical failure in their strategy. If Europe falls too quickly, public sentiment will obviously goo 100% anti-invader, leaving the US and Russia say, to go in there an liberate it.

If you want your country to leave the EU just bring in more Poles.

you do know that the word "terrorist" doesn't mean muslim by definition, right? You're reading into the statistics. Certain racist attacks are considered terrorism too.

Or don't you remember guy in pic related (also known as your hero)?

america will never be islamic

>I am too lazy to actually to do research but let me call on others to provide things for me because not only being lazy, I am too stupid. I will regurgitate my sources whilst ignoring sources others can provide.

Hey look, its you.

And to think whitey could stop this by fucking and having kids

Yes, one out of thousands.

Great job, you found Waldo!

Yeah, the guy that saw the fall of Europe from 1000 miles away and tried to wake people up before it was too late. Also willing to throw his life away to get the message across.

What a piece of shit.

Maybe you should try eastern europe or the U.S.

Propaganda.

And still, zero of any kinds of attacks in Poland.
They don't have niggers, or muslims.
Could it be the reason they are living in peace and security?

Nah,man,nah, it's got to be some statistical propaganda to make niggers look bad....
Yeah... That's it....

So, where shall you send your niggers? Our sandniggers still have their other original nationality to be sent to...

>refusing to understand that terrorism isn't a world to be used for muslims only

hard to argue with people like you. You're resistant to fact or argument, just sticking with what you "know" and ignoring evidence against it. My point wasn't that one guy, it was that he was the most known and that there are others. But keep up the good work of brainwashing yourself with racist propaganda.

(also note that i haven't said that europe should have more immigrants, i'm just pointing out the fact that not all terrorist attacks are muslim. First you read into the image of terrorist attacks and then you read into my post. Like i said: you seem to be pretty good at brainwashing yourself).

Anyone hating Germany, you won't be laughing when we stop importing shit to your countries will you? Not to mention that without our help in literally every scientific field and technology you won't be able to stand against the sandnigger invasion yourselves, go suck some dick you faggots.

ppl are only angry qabout this because they view it as sexual competition. they are triggered that brown and black men are fucking their white women

I see only a tiny little orange dot on Belgium. Your map is wrong.

>correlation and causation

perhaps there is a correlation with immigration. On the other hand, britain has a lot of polacks and they have terrorist attacks. With your argument technique i could argue that the terrorists from poland moved to britain to commit terrorist acts. There's a correlation there aswell. What makes you refute that argument but not your own?

Not all terrorist attacks are Muslims, but most are.

One white guy was but he was not under any banner.

Oh my god? Racist? I had not idea Muslims were a race? Oh wait, it is an ideology? Well shit, that is further from a race.

Are you done making yourself look more stupid? I have not assisted as you have been doing that for me.

Our niggers are christian, born here for generations, 'educated' here and speak (roughly) the same language. They are mostly just misguided and could eventually actually integrate.

They are too small a part of the population to really worry about though and they self segregate so... Time will tell.

Look that I'm not even dutch:
That filmmaker stabbed?
How much more? You fucking collabo.

>america will learn from the mistakes of idiots

No it doesn't. Especially considering that the majority of Americans are idiots. Especially in rural areas.

>plus we got guns and are not as cucked

You got cucked by the Russians into voting a leader who suits them. Your guns are worthless since you don't know who your enemy is.

Your import and science is gonna stop something that already happened to your country?

I'll be crying for sure, my GF drives a Mercedes and it's already balls expensive to fix.

>You got cucked by the Russians into voting a leader who suits them.
WTf is wrong with russia?

they are based

You should kill yourself.

I have a webm of a polish minister explaining to some Euro committee why Poland has zero interest from Rafugees/Gimmegrants. That "why" being because Poland offers no welfare payments to non-productive gimmegrants.

I wanna post it but it's too big. The leftie committee members rolling their eyes at the Polish member was saddening.

Sure thing, Kraut. Oh no, shitty cars? Science that other countries can do and better because they are not shitting their pants from invader scum and their attacks?

Whatever will we do!