Ask a guy who got OD on spice yesterday anything

ask a guy who got OD on spice yesterday anything

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/index/polljerusalem-google-mapisraeli-capital-vs-palestinian-capital/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

no you did not. stop lieing.
and that pic is shopped. i mean really? who holds a light like that?

>lying on anonymous japanese anime image board
TLDR i've made this thread begging you to never even try it, even 1 hit.
just don't

What does old spice taste like?

what do you mean old?
it tasted like... idk man like tabaco? to be honest if someone told me it's weed i would not notice just by taste

Old spice is a deodorant be was joking amyways isn't spice fucked up weed? Also u have seaziure? What happened

If trips i take a shot.

it's like synthetic pot pourri that's supposed to give the same effects, rly

i got addicted to spice my dude- yeah never even take a fuckin hit of it.

Its like you get super fucked up, and dont even like it, but y'know being high is 'fun'. I stick to weed now.

Exactly. Anyone I've seen use it for a long period of time is not the same anymore. They have delusions, think everyone's out to get them, and have zero control over their temper. They are shells of what they used to be.

Synthetic cannabinoids are the devil

Dude all I member is nausea and like a fuuuuucked up heartbeat

where are you from that that shit is still around? even in my shithole of a country they banned that shit ages ago. you used to be able to buy that shit from dedicated shops across the street from schools and shit and they would even sell that shit to kids. fucking retarded.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>Its like you get super fucked up, and dont even like it, but y'know being high is 'fun'.

That's the most accurate I've heard it described. It's barely enjoyable, but your body craves it.

there looking even better now that was about a week ago lol

well, here is the story
>Friend called me saying he has "something" for me and my gf
>yay! the day was great and a little bit of good weed before going to bed will be the cherry on the cake
>we meet near his house
>I call my father telling him im gonna be a "little late"
>no respone
>whatever man I took a hit
>phone rings, I feel something imiddieatly after taking hit
>hardest "dad im gonna b-b-b e late, you can close the keys I have a i have a key you can close the door" soemthing like that
>gf takes a second hit.
>so do I
>every sound around me becomes 100X
>friend tells me he was a bit drunk so he won't take another
>3d hit, full lungs
>4th hit, 1/2 lungs
>we put the bottle on the stairs
>everyone of us is frozen.
>I smile and say (are you joking?)
>he smiles back and we decide to walk
>my legs go numb
>sounds of our footsteps are 10000000X louder
>we walked 40-50 meters and I say lets sit for a second
>right the second I sit I got teleported to another dimension
>I see circles, triangles and if you ever seen a snowflake under a microscope. something like this and a feeling, fucking feeling man I will forever be addicted to this. the feeling that you get when for example plane is in a turbulence zone or you, miss the step on the ledder, it's just a second but to me that feeling continiued for 3-4 hours
>I open my eyes and my friend and gf are hitting me on the face
>my first words "WHERE AM I"?
>gf PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE
>I feel 110% sober
>stand up
>see fucked up distortions
>we walk back to house and I hear this noise, when TV loses signal
>I tell my gf and friend that i can't hear shit
>fast worward 2 minutes
>im sober as fuck
During my seasure gf told me that i crashed on the street and my jaw got kinda of "stuck" in a position similar to mdma Roll, my eyes also rolled this cointinued for solid 2-3 minutes

had to shift them from here out to the new flat and fuk the drive was funn/ sketchy had to build a full cover for the trailer lol

I'm happy for you guys man seriously
But they're loving the warmer weather an not having snow
This right here is pure gold
Tell me you drove this through town

hahahah you bet we did

ill show you the vid of the trailer fuk it looked funny i mean if you didnt know it was probably casual but driving was like if we get rolled were fully fucked hahahha

Balls of steel

any way just wanted to show you the pics lol well let these cunts get back to there thread lol

>OD on spice
let me take a wild guess.. you're a 10yo american?

>t niger whos coolest line is "yo bro I don't like Molly man, even tho I've never tried it, weed is all you need lmao"

tell your story

Why would I?
I guess it's still around...I would never try it if i knew it THAT heavy

Research chemicals and synthetic cannabinoids are stupid as fuck. Why would anyone take either when they know the risks involved?

because
>It's like weed man lmao
>Feels like Heroin+mdma+coke injected

>Friend called me saying he has "something" for me and my gf
>>yay! the day was great and a little bit of good weed before going to bed will be the cherry on the cake
>>we meet near his house
>>I call my father telling him im gonna be a "little late"
>>no respone
>>whatever man I took a hit
>>phone rings, I feel something imiddieatly after taking hit
>>hardest "dad im gonna b-b-b e late, you can close the keys I have a i have a key you can close the door" soemthing like that
>>gf takes a second hit.
>>so do I
>>every sound around me becomes 100X
>>friend tells me he was a bit drunk so he won't take another
d hit, full lungs
th hit, 1/2 lungs
>>we put the bottle on the stairs
>>everyone of us is frozen.
>>I smile and say (are you joking?)
>>he smiles back and we decide to walk
>>my legs go numb
>>sounds of our footsteps are 10000000X louder
>>we walked 40-50 meters and I say lets sit for a second
>>right the second I sit I got teleported to another dimension
>>I see circles, triangles and if you ever seen a snowflake under a microscope. something like this and a feeling, fucking feeling man I will forever be addicted to this. the feeling that you get when for example plane is in a turbulence zone or you, miss the step on the ledder, it's just a second but to me that feeling continiued for 3-4 hours
>>I open my eyes and my friend and gf are hitting me on the face
>>my first words "WHERE AM I"?
>>gf PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE
>>I feel 110% sober
>>stand up
>>see fucked up distortions
>>we walk back to house and I hear this noise, when TV loses signal
>>I tell my gf and friend that i can't hear shit
>>fast worward 2 minutes
>>im sober as fuck
>During my seasure gf told me that i crashed on the street and my jaw got kinda of "stuck" in a position simil

kek this asshole gave you salvia

When I tried it at age 11 I could hear my heartbeat super loud and had extreme tunnel vision and could not feel my body, resulting me in stumbling everywhere

I doubt it

also I had never gotten drunk or high before

how many hits? Story?

Man I'm getting old. K2 was getting big when I was 19.
I smoked a lot of spice my first go thinking it was like weed. Melted into my bed while my girlfriend started screaming thinking she was having a heart attack.
Good times.

3 or so off a bowl, we immediately walked on train tracks and I kept turning around because I thought a train was coming.
Heard a cop car letter on and ran like hell for 20 minutes, sobered up after that.
Whenever I would excercise or anything for the next 3 years I would get extreme tunnel vision and feel high as fuck for 5-30 seconds

I also kinda thought I was dying the whole time but didn’t say anything to the 4 friends I was with, also made me giggle at most sounds

I’ve tried acid but spice is so much more potent

Fuck The Jews
awdnews.com/index/polljerusalem-google-mapisraeli-capital-vs-palestinian-capital/

a mate brought spice to a sesh once thinking it was shit weed, and back when we were 15 we didnt know any better. we smoked it and headed off to maccas, but one mate ditched. found out later he was chasing pigeons around a shopping plaza filming them lol. the rest of the boys were sitting in maccas tripping balls, and when i ate a mcchicken it legit threw me out of my body and i watched myself eat it through my own head. cant believe u can still buy this shit legally where im from

Smoke more. You should know the difference between tobacco and pretty much anything else.

Sounds great. Pretty jelly rn.

My only question is “why the fuck did you buy spice?”. Shits a waste of money.

Living in California it literally confuses me so hard. You have to get a medical card to buy cannabis (or wait til next week) but shit like spice is sold at any

you can legally buy it on the internet in australia but its also illegal at the same time. shit makes no sense and shows drug laws should be made by people who know what drugs are

I meant to say at any smoke shop. Cause that’s literally how it is now (well not any but liquor stores can and will sell it). The only time I bought it was back in high school when none of us had medical marijuana cards and we got desperate. Shit is straight awful.

I did not buy it, friend did