youtu.be/MlhsZf-LgIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew

LOST

what is that meme called !

nice feet

Nice Jewess feets

Andy?

What the fuck is this thread? What happened to Sup Forums? Wheres the trolling, the raiding, I mean hell I'll even take a spiderman thread instead of this reddit tear bullshit

Happened literally earlier today

Eating at a buffet and decide to go to the washroom to clean up, as I enter, I notice some dude heading to the bathroom behind me, I walk over to the sinks and he goes to the handicap stall, the dude obviously is in some distress and jiggles the shit out of the handle before opening the door. Once he gets in and sits down, the dude lets out exactly one loud grunt and his immediately the stall starts producing a noise like fucking marbles bouncing off porcelin, the dude absolutely destroys the toilet, I swear to god it was like the dude eats lightning and shits blood. He stands up and pulls up his pants, without wiping or even flushing for that matter and walks straight out of the bathroom. The dude empties his fuckin' gut and leaves in less than 15 seconds. I genuinely believe I listened to a dude get fuckin' raptured and the devil replaced him in a stall.

>not posting superior version

well done. i laughed slightly.

I dont get it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personal, pledgie. Mwah! Smoochies

youtu.be/MlhsZf-LgIs top Kek

kek, 10/10

jesus christ
pic related

she is fugly as fuck though.

Lost

faggot

Fucking hell...