I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does

I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does

You came to the wrong website because here no one cares, so go off yourself.

ill love you user

Love is not a right op.

Tell us about it user. Post your face and let us call u QT.

this pic and txt made me sad instantly... dude i love u i can suck your dick if u want anf im not even gay high im gerald

no im legitimately a 3/10 and have low self esteem

it should be

chill look at how big universe... we are nothing everything in our life is small and meaningless when u die this life will be forgotten

I don't know you, OP. But I'm hoping you can find love in yourself and, with time, outside of you. Love ya, OP. Take care, man

To be loved, first one must make themselves loveable. Then one must learn to love themselves; the rest will follow.

I love you buddeeeeeee

How to love myself?

thank you guys. Merry Christmas

Don't do it, is a trap

You are not supposed to be loved

If you get loved you will get happier than ever but when they stop loving you all that happiness is gone

Is really hard to get loved again and you will fall into the abyss , you will fall so deep that you can't even get loved again

Don't fall for the trap user plz hear my prayers

merry christmas to you too dood

Maybe you should be a better person, stop always thinking about yourself, treat the people around you with respect, and stop whining like a fucking baby about how you're the only one to blame for the situation you're in.

Get a dog.

This.

You are the only you that you have. You are precious to you. Start to appreciate yourself and what you can do. Stop focussing on what you can't - even the best in the world at something sucks at something else. If you don't like something about yourself than you can change, change it. But have the wisdom to know what you cannot change. You are not perfect. Nobody is perfect. Just be the best you that you can be

You are among your own kind here. You are not alone. Merry Christmas, op!

I really liked that tatu song

The Smiths are shit

Einhver í þessu heimurinn elskar þú. ekki mig en einhve.

Hang in there man i get ya 100% I think it may be safe to say most people here have been or are where youre at now us fucking degenerates got to stick together

Also vintage tits

is that ed kemper? what's this from?

prove it

Mindhunter.
Good eye, user.