CNN just called for banning term ''fake news'' hahahahaha CNN and MSNBC got triggered when people call them for what...

CNN just called for banning term ''fake news'' hahahahaha CNN and MSNBC got triggered when people call them for what they really are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVhn_tdF3eo
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
awdnews.com/index/polljerusalem-google-mapisraeli-capital-vs-palestinian-capital/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wellcome to 2017, too bad you got here just as it was ending.

2017 is still not over desu

Didnt say its over

yet Fox has more retractions than any other news network in history. stay stupid and enjoy your propaganda, Trumpfags.

All mainstream media is shit, fox included.

incorrect, Fox is by far the worst. at least CNN and every other non-conservative news outlet had the balls to call Trump out on his incessant embellishments and lies. anything that sheds Trump in a negative light is considered fake news because his supporters are that fucking stupid.

>b-b-but fox is aweful too
great argument buddy

>2 scoops of ice cream
fox refuses to tell you the real news

The problem as I see it is that they talk a bunch of shit while nothing happens. Which leads me to believe that it's mostly not true.

>just
they have been trying to do that since they coined the term

in literally less than 24hrs they regretted it

They did before he won the candidacy, Fox was on Ted Cruz' side. They followes the party line when he won. CNN Never took It's mouth off from Clinton's vag. Of course they will call out Trump they are Left wing Fox

considering whataboutisms are the most common arguments trumpfags make, I figured you'd like it

As a raging liberal, yes those news networks are garbage.

But don't for a second think fox news isn't just as bad in its own way

What's most dangerous is the political polarization that divides us. These news networks find scapegoats to divide us when 90% of our views overlap. That causes a sense of idealism that prevents bipartisan cooperation because we'd rather stick it to the "other"

Fake news.
youtu.be/pVhn_tdF3eo

As a pissed off conservative, go die in a fire, libtard.

and I can totally understand that, but all news networks speculate. they're all guilty of it. they stir up the pot to gain viewership. I personally think Trump's too goddamn stupid to have colluded with Russia in any way, honestly. the left keeps trying but they'll never be able to pin down Teflon Don.

It doesn't help that the media is inappropriately close to power. You're not going to shit-talk your friends on a national stage.

More whataboutism. Funny how liberals claim it's a conservative tactic, but it's always liberals.

Imagine that. It's almost like over two thirds of the country hates Drumpf and everything he stands for.... And CNN is tired of President Cheeto trying to discredit their honest reporting.

I never understood the oh noes suppression of the news complaints when Trump banned a few networks from the White House press conferences. Privileged access like that creates a conflict of interest. Kicking them the fuck out actually helps news remain impartial.

Or it would, if news hadn't decided to become entertainment.

you're kidding, right? "what about Obama" and "what about Hillary" is literally all conservatives talk about. I'm not saying the left doesn't do it, but c'mon dude.

We had a meeting.
You are mistaken.

> CNN
> honest reporting
nice bait, user

Saved

Don't do it user, we've had a resident ShareBlue shill for a while.

popular votes represent the people, not electoral votes. electoral college just makes sure that hicks living in flyover red states that have only seen the world as far as their local Walmart have more of a say than those who actually live in civilization.

I literally have CNN running in my room constantly just for background noise when I sleep like a fan and just so I can see and laugh at their bullshit propaganda and lies.

I see more Obama comparisons from liberals than conservatives, usually when someone is talking about Trump's economy. Conservatives do bring up Hillary more often, but there are more she should have won troll threads than either.

But I find it really disingenuous when liberals claim that whataboutism is something conservatives invented, when liberals do it all the fucking time.

Cry me a river....

What's ShareBlue?

Rebranded Correct the Record

>b-b-but trump fans are aweful too
great argument again buddy

>deplorables are deplorable
Yep, that's how to lose the mid-terms.

Still doesn't ring a bell.

no one's crying. just trying to explain something you're obviously too stupid to understand.

All news is part of Operation Mocking Bird.
The enforcement of the paradigm of R vs D is a psyop designed to make you forget what matters.

>whataboutism
Only the Boomer Republicans trust Fox News, Dems of all ages treat CNN like gospel. We know that Alex Jones & friends are a meme, yet you guys treat Jon Oliver like some sort of learned scholar.

What's most dangerous is how blindly your entire party trusts the media & how far-left they've all gone without realizing they are literally radicals. >10-15 years ago: Hillary against gay marriage,
>Current year: If you don't think men and women are literally interchangeable & that children should be given hormone therapy while using the opposite bathroom you're a bigot
You've completely lost the plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

Kek

All human got an opinion. So its just logical that all news transport their opinion a little. Comunication is alwasy transporting your personal belives even when you dont want that. Alone the things you dont say for example because of a lack of time is picking some information you belive are important and others not so its your own opinion. The challenge for intelligent people is to get information from different sources and making own thoughts. Dont belive what is told you. Think for yourself. Thats what information and news are for!

A bunch of literal retards crying over Hillary's retarded cunt ass losing the election over a year ago, and trying to convince the world outside their little echo chamber that they're right.
Protip: They're faggots.

That was so pathetic. The Democratic media actually became obsessed with hand size because that way they could imply Trump has a small dick. Seriously, what the fuck has happened to the news?

It’s this attitude towards those “flyover”’states that put Trump in power.
You and your ilk are responsible for his win.
Happy?

I think it's mostly trolling. They're not even trying, just posting the same bait thread and abandoning it, over and over.

Fake news is absolutely real, and the bullshit lies FOX News publishes are by far the worst offenders.

There is no denying it, trump supporters are really autistic.

>> just trying to explain something you're obviously too stupid to understand.

Me too.. The constitution, maybe some else can explain it to you.

>Fake news is absolutely real
No. No its not. Avoiding saying that outloud is the first step to getting to have big boy conversations with grown ups

Kek

That’s Eddie Izzard in the pic. He’s a comedian, and transvestite is part of his schtick.

Homie that's not at all what I said

The whole point of my post was that we should avoid political labeling because it always devolves into a shit-slinging contest

See, I vote "liberal", but I consider myself a "conservative". To me, there's nothing conservative about the modern republican party

For example, I like guns. I own guns. I have more guns than any republican I know. I have 14 fucking guns. But the sad reality is that America has a gun problem, and we should address it. Meanwhile Fox news spouts some shit about Obama going door to door spreading islam and taking your guns to pander to dumb rednecks which is bullshit

The GOP will cut education funding no problem, but then piss away money on the prison system contracts. Well here's some Realpolitik for ya, educated people with good jobs don't go around robbing people at gun point for money. If we INVEST in public schools, we save money in the long run because we'll spend less on prisons. Furthermore an skilled middle class boosts our economy by increasing the value of our production. To me, that's a conservative use of our tax dollars, but in America those ideas make me a libtard who doesn't "understand economics"

Well it's a shit term for retards who can't understand the words propaganda, and misinformation.

>> those ideas make me a libtard who doesn't "understand economics

At least you have one foot in reality!

Kek

You're right, we have a gun problem. The problem is that the mentally ill left is able to purchase guns, as are niggers. I'd call that a problem, but one that can easily be fixed by arming ourselves better regardless. You can only buy so much weaponry off of selling food stamps, after all.

Fuck CNN and the Jews Raid time mah niggz
awdnews.com/index/polljerusalem-google-mapisraeli-capital-vs-palestinian-capital/

Lets hear your solution then

Fake news you say?

We don’t have a gun problem.
The people with the most guns are rural rednecks, right?
The most homicides occur in cities, mostly due to niggers killing each other. Sure, you find some homicides among drunk or meth’d out hillbillies, but overall, the problem isn’t guns - it’s urban culture and society.
Incidentally, most major cities are more left than right politically, and those with higher percentages of blacks and Hispanics have higher crime rates than say Hillbilly Bumfuck, USA.
You can claim it’s due to population, but statistically, even if BFE had as many people, there’d still be less crime.

CTR was $hitlery's troll army during the campaign to flip bernouts and moderates considering Trump. It's not a stretch to believe that 1+billion raised isn't still being used in that effort.
I thought so too, but I think they really are a paid shill
>always on during the same hours
>posts that look like they were constructed from copypasta (script)
>injection of themes and memes not really being discussed, or thorough attempts at debunking the most innocuous anti-hillary, anti-democrat posts (donna brazile being a trigger)
>unbelievably autistic defenses, going out of their way to find posts to respond to, even if you were replying to others
At least, I hope there's nobody pathetic enough to do it for free.

Oh, I dunno. I shitpost plenty for Trump for free. Liberal tears are payment enough.

If you hat this country that much then fuckin' leave. We're not keeping you here.

Reminder that the Clintons were invested in Corrections Corporation of America. And Obama did something good by trying to get away from peivate prisons.

No, it's exactly what you said. Sure X is bad, but so Y is the definition of whataboutism.

I don't care much about political labeling, but I do hate how the standard rebuttal to anything, even the most minor disagreement, is to immediately claim the other person is the Enemy. And not some general enemy, or an enemy based on the point being discussed, but an enemy of literally everything they believe in. Make a minor grammatical correction, or point out an incorrect piece of data, and you're immediately labeled a Fascist, or a Breitbart follower, or a Fox News, or a redneck illiterate one one side; or a Soros shill, or an anti-gun freak, or a sexual deviant, or Antifa or whatever by the other side.

Makes it impossible to discuss anything, It's the modern equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and screaming I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Underrated

A. Fucking. Men.
You don't like our PRESIDENT, either Jump for Trump, or just get the fuck out. I don't care which.

>implying I didn't already know that
And? Are you trying to say that it's not a real issue because he's just pretending? This is exactly what the "real trannies" are doing, but they are taken 100% seriously in the exact same context. That is the entire point of the post; the fact that Eddie isn't actually mentally ill doesn't change the fact that this situation is treated like it's "normal" when it's bat-shit insane.

>pic and vid extremely related
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

It’s kind of interesting that Government control of the internet gets repealed and now CNN is worried about “fake news”, or possibly real truths being spread. Could it be Net Neutrality was a way for the Government to control how and what is communicated?

Maybe, but I'm telling you the thoroughness is next-level.

Good point. Gotta wonder if they're the same fags spamming the vegan bullshit, too.
Pic related.

Lol yes because middle class right wingers that voted in their own economic wage slavery have such a great grasp of economics

I live in the south. I cant tell you how many redneck dipshits I know that voted away their own fucking insurance, then BLAMED Obama, because fox news told them to. Best part is they usually work construction so their bodies are broken by 45.

Right winger who "understand economics" don't realize they're only 50k a year away from the poverty line, from those "welfare queens" they hate so much. Meanwhile you can do some simple math, add that 50k in the other direction and guess what you're still middle class. Add it 10 more times and you're still middle class.

Lemme put it simply. If you're not rich enough to live off capital gains, you're not rich enough to vote republican. That makes you a house nigger.

I do however think it’s funny that people take any media station as a beacon of truth and honesty. Their #1 directive is to sell advertising. You can’t get people watching the truth. The truth is boring as fuck. They all have to spice it up a little to make it more interesting for prostituting to the public.

Well, considering he started his bit before transgenderism became so mainstream, yeah it does make a difference.
He knows he’s a dude, he’s doing it because of people like Dame Edna, another famous bloke who dressed as a women, because it was funny.
He’s not promoting transgenderism, he’s being funny.
Trannys are just sad, mentally ill assholes who demand that everyone accept their illness as normal.
Izzard just is looking for laughs.

>being this dumb

>vegans
Maybe PETA's behind it? Kek

Here, have an ethical news network

Real slavery today (see pic)

Please get some perspective

You're completely missing the point, he is completely irrelevant. The issue is that the audience treats men who are dressed like women as if they were serious, rational people in both cases.

Now there’s a corrupt as fuck organization.
They sponsor eco-terrorism groups and individuals, and kill far more animals than they rehabilitate.
Fucking Newkirk uses insulin derived from animal testing.

They're a terrorist organization. Should be rounded and taken to to Gitmo.

No one who knows who Izzard is thinks he’s some serious tranny spokesperson.
No one.

Once again you're missing the point, which is:

Any news station that is politically charged will inherently be fucked, regardless of political position

Which is not the same thing as Whataboutism, because I'm not using it to justify a certain side

Here's a fun way to tell if a news station sucks:

The tone in which the article is written. Certain words carry with them a conotation or emotional charge. If its not written in a neutral tone, then its shit because the person writing it has an agenda at that point. And we all know that humans are vulnerable to confirmation bias, which is what is happening at that point

Again, underrated

>Here's a fun way to tell if a news station sucks:
>The tone in which the article is written. Certain words carry with them a conotation or emotional charge. If its not written in a neutral tone, then its shit because the person writing it has an agenda at that point.
Those don't exist anymore.

Yeah. Just seriously, fuck PETA. Look, I love animals. I've got two cats I love to death and would never allow harm to come to. PETA is seriously just corrupt as fuck though.

No bullshit, NHK World has better news than anything left in Burger World.

To their credit, PETA is great at getting dumbfuck celebrity cunts to take off their clothes.

>a little
Fuck me harder, I said harder!

Try BBC or, funny enough, National Geographic.

Not perfect but hey the day you find one that is, come and share it with the rest of us