Why the fuck do you think that governmemt healthcare or welfare is a good thing at all?

Why the fuck do you think that governmemt healthcare or welfare is a good thing at all?

Keep in mind, none of your intellectuals (such as Keynes and Marx) did not prove anything. Meanwhile, Rothbard debunked statism completely. Governmemt healthcare and welfare promote statism, which is an evil that is not necessary at all.

Why do you think jews would tell you the truth, sheep?

>Why the fuck do you think that governmemt healthcare or welfare is a good thing at all?

Because I do. It's that simple.
I rather live in a country with available health care and welfare safety than a "dog eat dog" country where only the wealthy is happy.
Public healthcare saved my life, also saved my mother when I was young. Being against it is selfish and idiotic.

This. Living in Murica is a nightmare for me, I would do anything to move somewhere else where people actually matter.
>had to pay 11k for a broken leg, ribs, arm, ambulance ride and shit because my insurance didn't cover it all
>still in debt

This.

There are other models though, like Germany and Switzerland. Private insurance providers, regulated, and universal. It could work for Burger World.

>Keep in mind, none of your intellectuals (such as Keynes and Marx) did not prove anything.
>Keep in mind, none of your intellectuals did not prove anything.
>none of your intellectuals did not prove anything

>can't form basic syntax
>presumes to have opinions on complex subjects

>It could work for Burger World.
No, nothing works over there.

the six flags guy is lookin pretty good for his age

That's bullshit.

Commies

Because healthcare is not a free market its a muscle, ur 90% of the time not a costumer that have a choice, ur loved one is in danger, ur unconscious or ur weak and in pain, u need the goverment to negotiate on ur behalf because ur not buying a shirt when u go to the ER u dumb piece of shit with ur milton fredman picture

That's why ur american healthcare sucks dick, costs the most and is the least effective

Actual dumb cunt that thinks hes smart, like a rick and morty fan and even worse

because btards are poorfags who want free shit.

If ur from the burger land I hope you need an ambulance for a minor thing that will make u go bankrput, then see your ass on go fund me begging for the crowds to help you with ur medical bills, donate 10 cents and leave a mean comment that u deserve, u dumb american fat faggot

Kid, you have to be 18 to post here. You write like pic related. Last of all, it would help if you actually knew something about the system before criticizing it.
>bankrupt taking an ambulance for a minor injury
What pussy needs an ambulance for minor injuries?

Healthcare
>>Pro: You don't need to spend a hundred dollars+ just to get a refill on your medication or discuss an issue that's been bothering you with your doctor
>>Con: People take advantage and go to see a doctor two or three times a week so they can be prescribed tylenol of all things
I work in a clinic and those fucks just take up space.

Do you even know what do you talk about ?

This

Yeah, pretty much.

Get a job fagget

That's why social insurance > social care. So long as a market exists, there will be capacity to deal with them. It works.

Hope you like when national debt hits the limit and your country fall like Greece and Portugal

Underneath all of the political justifications and self-deluding arguments, the truth is that people just like getting free shit, often out of a bloated sense of entitlement, and they don't care if the entire country burns down around them in order to make it happen.

Well, thanks to regulatory agencies and obamacare you muricans have problems like that today :^)

I seriously hope this doesn't happen to Canada.

Every American economic is literally a pile of horseshit based on things that don't exist like a free market or a government that isn't run by corporations, or is even remotely competent.

You might as well ask if people should be allowed to have clean water for free. The collection of rainwater is fucking regulated because god forbid someone not buy water from utility companies. 50+ people a day die from prescription drug over doses, yet the regulation to keep that from happening makes them cost more than they should.

If you're going to regulate your economy on the idea that shit like marijuana, drugs, hookers, kinder eggs, etc. can't be sold because their damaging to society, then by that same stupid fucking logic you should make sure everyone has health care because that's also good for them.

>Every American economic is literally a pile of horseshit based on things that don't exist like a free market or a government that isn't run by corporations, or is even remotely competent.
Nice English. Also, what makes your economists any better? Different strokes for different folks.

>You might as well ask if people should be allowed to have clean water for free. The collection of rainwater is fucking regulated because god forbid someone not buy water from utility companies.
[citation needed]

>50+ people a day die from prescription drug over doses, yet the regulation to keep that from happening makes them cost more than they should.
Not sure what you're saying.

>If you're going to regulate your economy on the idea that shit like marijuana, drugs, hookers, kinder eggs, etc. can't be sold because their damaging to society, then by that same stupid fucking logic you should make sure everyone has health care because that's also good for them.
Actually a decent argument.