>won in spain, germany
can't with with city

>won with chelsea

>won in germany
can't win with liverpool

>won in france, invincibles
can't win any more

>hasn't won yet, supposed to be the next best young manager in top flight

so, 5 absolute frauds and 1 winner (conte), right?

conte is barely scraping the league despite inheriting a team of PL winners and getting a full weeks rest before every game

pochettino has been more impressive

yeah but i was told all these frauds have been exposed by the premier league, is it true?

i think their squads are just fuckign shit

yeah
mou got exposed last season
pep is getting exposed this season
klopp is in a continuous state of exposure
wenger has been exposed long long ago

Who is that young whippersnapper on the right, and which team does he manage?

i just see 5 faggots and conte

which managers have the premier not exposed yet? wasn't fergie exposed too?

Next on Sup Forums:
Chelsea loses a match
HURRHURR CONTE EXPOSED
Fucking Sup Forumsdrones

>hasn't won yet
But he won 3 scudetti and a coppa italia.

Upvote

What do you expect of a spic who gets his football knowledge off of spee and fifa.

reread my post again then correct yourself. i'll give you a hint, there are six managers in the pic and six lines of green text.

i'm not who you think i am. not that it really matters i guess.

i'm challenging the prevailing consensus on the internet about the performance of these managers in top level english football. but first, i want to establish the inconsistency and illogical nature of contemporary football analysis.

every league is different and they all offer value. the premier league in has a specific set of requirements for what constitutes success. to put it differently, all these managers are expected to win titles but 1/3 of them can't even get champions league (in a "normal" season").

Mauricio Pochettino, Argentine manager of Tottenham Hotspurs.

>mourinho
proved himself in the EPL, beat the record for most points in a season
>wenger
invincibles
>contes
will win the title this year
>pocchettino
doing a great job, will probably win the league in the next 3 years

>guardiola and klopp
??????

The Premier League is a different kind of beast.

exposed to a ton of medals

Sam Allardyce

Only one can win it every year, mate. Don't be so hard on them. Pep/Mou/Klopp inherited shit squads. Pooch is still too young for this company. Wenger needs to leave for PSG.

gegenpress and the tiki taka meme don't work against hoofball, but Flopp and the baldie fraud haven't realise that; tbf Liverpool has a far worse squad with zero depth, their defense is shit and coutinho, firmino and mane can't be the saviours in every match, Guardiola has no excuses

>won epl 3 times
>exposed
Stop this meme already. His last league title is 2 years ago, not exactly an eternity. He won a trophy 3 months ago too.

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

>burgers

god i hate colombians with their shit opinions

>Mou wins the PL three times and then not wins in with Man U first season
>hur dur PL exposed him
Stop pretending you all are retarded.
1. Yes, one of them has to win it by years. Yeah, the other 5 are going to lose it. This is simple math, it doesnt mean EPLEL exposed the other 5 who did not win it this year. You have to wait to more seasons to pass.
2. Peps first season, wait till he autistically builds the team around what he wants to play
3. Cmon, is Liverpool, lots of inertia and meme magic to beat here so they can win a PL
4. No doubt about it, Wenger's a shit.

>This retards think all it takes to expose a coach is not winning the PL all fucking times they try
This is close to imposible within any league.
Champions league and Europe league is all is needed to expose your shit teams.

I don't know, i have seen barcelona and bayern pushing EPL teams shit so many times... Seems a big stupid broad generalization.

Was exposed by the worst PL team ever

..lad

Stop exposin yourself, goon. You unironically think someone is immediately a fraud because he did not win the eplel this season. Sounds to me like typical case of falling for Sup Forums memes. Besides you tard did not even know the accomplishments of conte, so why should i take you any more serious if you just showed me you don't even have the most basic football knowlegde.

Desu senpai if Chelsea lose the next game Conte would be getting very close to being exposed.

Honestly, Contest biggest accomplishment was leading a shit tier Italy team to qfinals in the Euros and only losing on penalties against Germany. Winning the double in a Juve wins league isn't anything special and he was embarrassing in CL, his current work with Chelsea would be his biggest accomplishment if he wins the double (as he noted himself)

Why? As long as he wins the title, he might as well lose every game in the league 0-10.

>Winning the double in a Juve wins league isn't anything special
The Juve Wins-league wasn't a Juve wins-league until Conte started winning the league with Juventus.

There you go, kevin On your logic kevin, op shouldn't have mentioned mous or peps win with barca and real because lel they don't need a manager.

Which was right at the moment where other clubs went to shit. Interesting timing. Given how they instantly went into the final the season he left and to semis again (with a good chance for final) he clearly underperformed where it matters.

I do rate Conte as a good manager, don't get me wrong but his achievements with Juve don't say much about his quality.

Mouyes improved Real in CL massively, they were a joke for years before he came. Pep is harder to judge, besides Barca B, he only managed sides who wouldn't do much worse with your dog as their coach. Hell, Barca did fine with a half dead guy and Enrique afterwards. City is his first big test.

it's like english teams are shit or something

Shouldn't a good manager improve them then? Silva managed to lift the worst team in the eplel who just sold their best player and got a ridiculous injury record out of the relegation zone and didn't spend much either unlike Newcastle.

managers can only do so much, if the attackers can't score the manager can't either

You do realize that prior to contes involvment as juventus manaber they were sitting at 7th place in the serie a. From that to >juvewinslol i'd say it's a pretty big accomplishment. But sure it's all a coincidence and the whole serie a just dropped in quality so thats why juventus is good. Sure thing m9.

No need to list Contes. He hasn't been "exposed". That's how it works right. Tell me, I'm just a stupid American.

>I do rate Conte as a good manager, don't get me wrong but his achievements with Juve don't say much about his quality.
>do well with Bari
>do well with Juve
>do well with Italy
>do well with Chelsea
Clearly a mediocre manager.

Sampaoli, Poch and Simeone are the current 3 best managers

I know you're memeing but this is actually true.