So we wuz'nt KANGZ AND SHIEEEET

So we wuz'nt KANGZ AND SHIEEEET

iflscience.com/editors-blog/genetic-study-reveals-the-surprising-ancestry-of-ancient-egyptians/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
youtube.com/watch?v=yPkr1XQFNJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbkf9hJZ2ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So ancient Egyptians are closer to ancient middle easterns than blacks. Who would guess?

DELET this honkie

no
to Greeks

Here y'all go with the bullsiht when will y'all chill the fuck out and let's us be we know damn well the original Egyptians are dark skinned people the "modern" Egyptians ain't shit but a fraud ass fabrication u crakkkas pulled out the sand WE WANT OUR SHIT BACK

They were not close to greeks you faggot.

Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.

They were inbred Diodachi

>When they then looked at how the genetics of the region have changed between then and modern day, they found some significant differences. It turns out that modern Egyptians share more genetic ancestry with Sub-Saharan Africans than ancient Egyptians did, while the ancient Egyptians show a closer genetic affinity with ancient people from the Near East and the Levant.
Learn to read plz

Where the fuck did you get that quote you sperg?

"When they then looked at how the genetics of the region have changed between then and modern day, they found some significant differences. It turns out that modern Egyptians share more genetic ancestry with Sub-Saharan Africans than ancient Egyptians did, while the ancient Egyptians show a closer genetic affinity with ancient people from the Near East and the Levant."

It's over. You're "I am greek" b.s is getting out of hand.

It even said that in spite of countless invasions by Greeks, Arabs, and other peoples, the genetic makeup of the native population has largely remained unchanged.

What are you saying?

The study found that modern Egyptians are the ones with the nigger DNA, not ancient Egyptians.

even the egyptian language is related to arabic

Exactly that

The fact that this came out right after that thing about the early hominid in Greece and Bulgaria is pure magic

jealous shitskin
check out how this regions looked like in the past

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

slavic subhumans are invaders
bulgarians are mongrels

Modern Egyptian language*, ancient Egyptian had nothing to do with arabic since there was no arabic language back then

What am I to do now brothers, I guess I won't go to a historically black college anymore, I'll just start rapping and singing lyrics that berate women.

>it's an "ikibey sperges out" episode
this shit is getting old and boring at this point

you are just angry because bulgaria is a useless shithole and you can not prove me wrong

I'm Middle Eastern you smelly greek culture vulture.

Get your own alphabet and culture next time. Stop stealing shit from the Middle East and pretending like it's yours, cunt.

you still have Greece

>I'm Middle Eastern you smelly
hahahahaha
ahahaahahaha
bark louder you filthy arab animal

Greeks created the first alphabet for humans.

You're dumb, my dude.

Ancient Egyptian language is related to Phoenician, Arabic, Hebrew, and many other languages in the Near East as they are all Afro-Asiatic.

However, as the study has shown, the PEOPLE of Ancient Egypt are largely the same. The only difference is that the people adopted the Arabic during the Islamic reconquista, lol.

>gr**ks steal a Semitic language
>greek apes steal Semitic food, culture, etc.

>WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHIEET

Kys greek subhuman

you are the ones who steal everything you ugly arab subhuman
why do you use semitic as if you were the same people?
Greeks have nothing to do with slavshits just because they speak an indo gypsy language

you animals got Greek food and culture via the turks
bark you filthy arab dog

no thanks

>Greek is a Semitic language
American education at its finest

>Persian culture diffused through Ottoman trade
>Semitic

obviously your tiny greek monkey brain can't comprehend anything I'm saying.

Too much sopa de macaco, huh?

And yes, we are the same people, you dumb ass. The study even said that modern Egyptians and Ancient Egyptians are almost the same, genetically speaking.

Phoenicians were just sea-faring Arabs. but of course your gr**k propaganda minister probably told you how ancient semites paratrooped across the mediterreanean and became greeks, right?

If modern day Arabs are not related to ancient Semites, then you have no right to claim heritage to Socrates, Plato, and other ancient Greek subhumans. Fucker.

You neglected the things Greeks had left you.

When did I ever say Phoenician was Persian or Greek was Semitic?

Learn to read

Just admit that Greeks stole their alphabet from Semites (AKA Phoenicians)

Why do niggers speak like that?
>they was
And it's not only that, nothing comes to mind now but i've heard/read them talk disregarding basic english several times.

I went to English class since I was 8 until I was 15, I spent 7 years of my life learning english yet these fuckers know english and speak like that on purpose? Makes my blood boil

youtube.com/watch?v=yPkr1XQFNJA

they didnt steal it you arab subhuman

>Islamic reconquista

I just wanted something that blacks could be proud of, but we are nothing but failures, worse of than modern Bulgarians and Albanians.

Negro pls, but really my friend its just colloquialism, blacks here in America use it quite often and think nothing of it. Centuries of slavery and lack of education does that to a group of people.

I was obviously jking, hence the lol.
What can I say, the Muslims freed their fellow Middle Eastern brothers from the greek subhumans.
lol your best response is a dog barking vid?

>they didnt steal it you arab subhuman

Ah, my mistake. They "copied" it. No wait, they "borrowed" it. That's better!
mfw alb*nians

On a serious note, blacks do have a lot to be proud of. Look at modern day music. Jazz, soul, hip hop, even rock n roll was made by blacks.

You had a lot of kingdoms in Subsaharan/west Africa, like the Ghana, Mali, Songhai empires. Axum in Ethiopia, etc.

Thanks for the praise my friend, Elvis stole our music but its OK, from what I've learned in history is that all cultures and people take something from others.

learn and make the world Greek

thousands of american subhumans will look up to you
reminder that you live in a degenerate shithole and your current life has no worth

yes
arabs are like dogs
useless barking creatures

>from what I've learned in history is that all cultures and people take something from others.

This.

Except the gr*eks. They steal everything. Always remember that.

Funny cause I hate dogs.

But at least I get to be a mammal.

your existence.... it pains me. it's a good thing you're all the way in germany. any closer and i'd probably have a stroke.

jealous arab dog

everyone hates arabs
not only you

It's the other way around, actually
t. mad because islam rekt his shitty byzantine empire and he was under the ottoman boot for 400 years lol

go back to greece, bro.

Germany has enough shitskins already.

Pic related. It's the average greek person

didnt read you filthy sandnigger

nobody would reply to you if we had to post with our faces here

okay, troll

you are the troll you subhuman

my grandfather said
you need a stick to make arabs work

funny that you mention it, cause i give greek girls the stick every day ;)

Fellas please, I doesn't have to go this way.

i could bet my life that there is no Greek girl that had ever sex with an arab dog

you are human trash

u sure bout dat, greek boi?

yes
when i was a teen
me and my friends screamed arrrrrrrrrrrrrrab and kicked their asses for fun

kek

KEK only an ayyyrab would get in a serious argument with the eternal L A Z

It wasn't a serious argument.

He's amusing.

TIL Ikibey also was kangs n sheeit.

Is there a mental weirdness this guy hasn't crossed?

only nonwhites behind anglo flags

> Pic related. It's the average greek person

Pic related. He looks like ancient Greek.
thanks mate

Fake news!! Y'all now ancient Egyptians were Nordic and shit

>If modern day Arabs are not related to ancient Semites

Pic related. I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

> Socrates, Plato, and other ancient Greek subhumans

According to the above statement the Islamic philosophy (and Islamic world generally) and Islamic Golden age is based on 'subhumans'

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHIIEEEETTTT

CRINGE

You're a Turk, Ikibey.

nobody claims that you jealous subhuman

I do not
I repeat
I do not associate with turks.

This

>What they found was very interesting. Over the 1,300-year period that the mummies represented, the researchers found that there was no real shift in genetics, suggesting that despite successive invasions and influxes of foreign people from all over Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, the population genetics stayed surprisingly stable.

Now how the fuck is that possible? Is everything we know a lie?

It's probably due to the fact that the region was so fertile thus it could sustain a very large population compared to its invaders such as the Arabs of the arid Arabian peninsula for one instance, making the small migrations from various invading forces rather insignificant.

For over a thousand years? The mongol invasions of china left 0.5% of the world's population with mongol genes, and they were a few horsemen subjugating the largest demographic on earth for only the Yuan dynasty.

It's impossible. There must've been a shift but they're either incompetent or the media misinterpreted the results.

Yeah there was a shift in genetics but I think the argument is as to how much of an impact it had. You're probably right in the idea that the media is misrepresenting the original source, this has been a shitshow from what I've read so far.

Like when they found those bones and suddenly homo sapiens originates in the balkans. I fucking hate the media, they spread misinformation for a living.

I doubt that Chinese nobles would have mixed with Mongols, and Egyptian mummies are pretty much only of nobles, so it makes sense that they would remain the same genetically through a long period of time

>I do not associate with turks.
To bad, your genes do.
You're a Turkish rape baby, Ikibey.
Accept your place in life, stop LARPings as some Greek and for your own fucking sake, get off the chans.
Your lack of ability to accept reality will devour your life.
Accept that you are a Turk, get over it and move on. Maybe one day you will be able to move to Greece and live with other fellow Turks.
Sperging out online 24/7 is only going to hold you back from achieving an actual self of contentedness within yourself, as The little Turkish Rape Baby That Could.

didnt read

Yeah I know what you mean, the media is fucked.

middle class most likely were meds

But the Egyptians were Arabs, that's why all their depictions of themselves were brown some of their depictions even showed black slaves.

JAP is GOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbkf9hJZ2ys

There's absolutely no evidence for Cadiz or Lisbon being that old, this is complete bullshit and a bad meme that stem from some Greek legends, Cadiz dates back to the 8th century bc, late 9th at best, it's as old as Etruscan cities, Magna Grecia colonies, or other Phoenician colonies on Sardinia and Sicily.

funny thing, most niggers cant develop a beard like that

This isn't new or news
Fuck sake fucking historical revisionist cunts are awful, but why bring this shit up besides your faggy forced meme?
I hope everyone on this faggot ass board fucking necks themselves