Reminder that /pol9k/ will never know the feels of coming home to this

>reminder that /pol9k/ will never know the feels of coming home to this

A woman with no tits and a constantly crying moneysink. What a shame.

Huh... Damn... Makes you drink

*Tips Fedora*

what if we have a gf?

really made you think there huh

Thanks, not real country. It's always nice to be appreciated.

Good.
I don't want a child, seeing as they would be growing up in a world full of degeneracy and cultural marxism.

I'd rather just die and prevent the suffering of another white person.

Im done with r9k, faggots have successfully infiltrated with trap threads and degeneracy is getting worse

>implying I won't move to Russia and leave this hellhole

>your dad dreams about you eventually doing this
>he wakes up to the sound of you watching anime in your room with the door locked

not an argument

r9k is has become just tumblr for males

shes thinking to herself "of God why did I get pregnant with this spergbot's baby?! I could be out with muh girlfriends gagging on Tyrones knob...Am I getting fat?...My feet hurt..."

Makes me feel sad.

Lies, I come home to my wife and her 2 kids every day. I love the little guys but sometimes I think they want their old dad back

You're right. My sons are too old and too heavy to be held like that for long.

Thanks god.

Wow that is an ugly son of a mother fucker baby. I would do the mommy though.

>webm

based dad

Babies all look similar, its face is just bunched up.

My kid is 2 now.

she's a qt3.14 tho :>

looks life fun

boo, get off the stage

nice google image search

While I do think that all babies look like the horrible monsters they are, this one is a particular horrific specimen. I would be afraid of being with it in the same room.

>implying we're not the moat successful posters on Sup Forums
>good job
>married with two kids.
>make so much money working from home my wife spends all day cleaning dirty diapers and making me sammiches.

You are scared of babies?

But OP, I do come home to see my wife and my wife's son every day!

I will

I'm scared of babies too.

Well, scared of dropping them to be exact.

That is more understandable.

Of course not, the women in my country are shit. They are incapable of even making such a scene.

your brain changes when you have one yourself. they stop looking like tiny fat old people.

Scared might be the wrong word. I guess it's a similar thing like with spiders. I'm not really scared of them and I can easily kill them. But I wouldn't take them in my hands if I don't absolutely have to. It's probably more disgust than fear.

That image is so fucking cringeworthy

It's fucked up how a lot of new moms that I know try to give me their babies to hold.

Like, what the fuck you dumb bitch you can see that I'm uncomfortable what am I supposed to do with it, what if I hurt it etc. It's like they're putting responsibility into my hands.

Most harrowing experiences ever.

>bro knows that feel
>he also spends the time he's not at work to do everything in the house because the parasite he impregnated wont even cook or clean

why do you have to do this to me man..

I feel you bro.
Every time I see a baby I start thinking about the fact that the world is already massively overpopulated, and that these retarded parents just made the stupid decision to have another fucking kid which will leech of scarce resources and contribute to global warming.

>denial
the post