youtu.be/SPlQpGeTbIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey Sup Forumsro i'm really sorry to here that
maybe my video will cheer you up a bit or at least make you laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=maIGxkI7tO0

youtube.com/watch?v=h1IHvzwUd6w

cheered my right up

Run or meditate, there is no better way

That's because the world is crumbling around you and you need to be anxious. Shit's about to get real user, so be very scared.

oh shit,numbers confirm, op is fucked

Thanks for the Videos

Also,
self check'd

Shit man, guess your trips are a dead giveaway... Might as well kill myself

no problem bro

I'll hit teh dubbz this time to prove I speaketh the truth.

you're still our 1UP boy user

This too shall pass, OP. Try to find something pleasant to watch or listen to to take your mind off things.

What is wrong user, tell me.

hey man, it's ok, you're safe. nothing's wrong gonna happen.

I'm anxious about something I can't even talk about without fear of making it worse... Well fuck

don`t take life so serious dude just live your life whatever and don`t care that much about what other people expect or think about you. get a girlfriend

youtu.be/SPlQpGeTbIE

Already got a gf and don't care what others think about me, it's more of an existential anxiety

did you even look at your picture?

Just needed a picture and chose a random one from my phone

then don`t take life so seriously

I try, man... I really try. Guess my medication is helping

i just fail to see how you could be down after even glancing at your picture.

Find a role model, something to live up to and develop a good sense of morals to live after. Try to live and love as little nihilistically as possible. Do what you love and try to treat others as you'd want to be treated. Don't lie and be as honest as you can you're sure to live a good life. These are just some pointers I try to live after. Hope you pull through user.

It's because I'm afraid of something I can't even influence and that feeling is eating me up.

Spill the beans Sup Forumsrother, what's on your heart?

I'm afraid to die, lets just put it this way. I'm sure if id name the actual reasons, some answers around here would only make it worse.

I'm sure you want to keep the reasons to yourself, but as far as I'm concerned being afraid to die is better than wanting to die.

if tracing over the fuhrer’s chiseled abs, bouldery arms, and impeccable pecs cannot reassure your soul and set your tumultuous mind at ease, there is little you can do. now, if you intend to try, you’ll need some ky jelly and a strong thumb.