Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change and wants to get rid of any environmental regulations...

Reminder Trump does not believe in climate change and wants to get rid of any environmental regulations. If you vote for Trump you are literally voting for the death of the human race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm guessing he also wants to cut funding to all the national parks, turning them into private golf courses?

Wouldn't be surprised.

>implying climate change isn't a Jewish lie.

>I'm guessing he also wants to cut funding to all the national parks, turning them into private golf courses?

Yes, he said that a couple days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM

Trump endorses action against climate change.

He just says that economic cost of these actions should be fairly shared acroos the world, rather than used as a weapon against western economies.

Climate has always changed. We had a major ice age 15,000 years ago.

Ill be voting for trump in all 5 district near me. 5 times

that doesn't mean we aren't contributing to it, retard. carbon dioxide = warmer earth, and we're pumping out carbon dioxide. what else could that possibly mean?

You're an idiot and wrong.

God youre stupid

Hero.

Random people on the internet salute you.

Bahahaha! Go back to watching "Day After Tomorrow".

Watch out for the wolves.

>You're an idiot and wrong.

PROVE IT

>voting for the death of the human race
Implying it's a bad thing

Correlation =/= causation

We've built more skyscrapers in the last 150 years. Maybe skyscrapers make the climate change.

I dont believe hes that stupid. Just fishing for easy republican votes.

Reminder that Trump believe vaccines cause autism. If you support Trump, you support the death of the White race

The process of building more skyscrapers has contributed to climate change

Anything
But
Clinton

>I dont believe hes that stupid. Just fishing for easy republican votes.

He will do whatever those Republican voters tell him. That means if they want to populate all rivers, build nuclear planets, cause the skys to be unbreathable like china so be it.

>Liberals will ban construction of buildings over two stories if Hillary takes office

Are liberals the most retarded humans in existence?

Clinton = survival of the human race.
Trump = death of the human race.

Your choice faggot. You want cities in the USA where you can't breath the air like they got in China and India and you die of cancer at the age of 40?

you fell for the memes.

>Are liberals the most retarded humans in existence?

If the survival of our species is at stake, we should do EVERYTHING to prevent it you stupid Exxon mobile loving faggot.

>God youre stupid

Good response for the anti-science crowd.

So we should live like the Amish because of unfounded theories that hippies who hate progress and economic growth are paranoid about.

>unfounded theories

So 97% of scientists on the planet = unfounded theory?

I bet you think gravity, evolution, the big bang are just unfounded theories right?

the human race is just a bunch of slaves for our jewish masters
it's better if we die off then those bastards would have to work

source?

Who cares... A dead american is a good americunt...

>unfounded theories that hippies who hate progress and economic growth are paranoid about.
>American education

Ignore the Exxon mobile shill. Nobody can deny the science of climate change in 2016 when we have had the hottest summers on record.

I'm fine with that.
If Clinton is president, it will be a nuclear winter, so we're all dead either way.

what is so bad about it?

Climate regulations aren't doing anything. We have proof other planets are heating up in the same way earth is. Mars is coming out of an ice age right now, is that due to carbon emissions on earth? Stop listening to everything the liberal jewish media feeds you OP and try to form opinions on your own after you learn facts. Are regulations helping? No, they've been in place for fucking years and things have only gotten worse. Will anything happen if those regulations are gone? No. This area of the universe is getting hotter for some unknown reason and there's not a thing we can do about it.

>If you vote for Trump you are literally voting for the death of the human race.

Where do I vote?

Sunspots are at an all time high.

El Nino is making this year hotter than normal. Put two and two together, its a little warmer than normal.

When El Nino ends and the sunspots die down, the Earth will cool again.

>unsourced claims
L O L
O
L

Methane is a lot worse for the atmosphere and is the main contributor to climate change. We need to work out a way to reduce the release of methane from cows and rice fields, not introduce stupid taxes on carbon that punish the poor who already use the bare minimum of electricity.

>climate change
I wonder why everyone calls it climate change instead of global warming now
hmmmmmmm

Post your face when you realize poo in loos will bring about the end of the world because of designated sitting streets

you blind, blind bastard

>climate change
KEK

Humans produce CO2 just by breathing. If you're that fucking concerned about the environment then just kill yourself. You will save the earth from 50+ years of CO2 production

>implying reducing the number of humans is bad

>tfw no philosophical objection to the extinction of the human race
Give us 2 or 3 more generations then we can shut down the game and go to bed.

Why was my home town under two miles of ice 10,000 years ago OP you twat

>any gases/vapors that are released by man are somehow exempt from the laws of physics and do not react with other matter/energy until they again pass through some man made machination

imbecile

More carbon dioxide = higher concentrations of CO2 for photosynthesis :^)

Reminder that Clinton believes in human caused climate change and wants to get rid of any post industrial revolution advancements. If you vote for Clinton you are literally voting for the death of modern civilization.

USA pumps out slightly more greenhouse gasses for 4 years = extinction of human race.

It's amazing how apocalyptic liberals have become with Global warming. They act is if there is going to be some great flood that kills all life on Earth, and not a slow gradual warming of the Earth that makes life more uncomfortable overtime.

>muh climate change

>get rid of any environmental regulations.

non of those regulations do anything to stop climate change. even the head of the EPA admitted it.

>falling for the liberal climate change meme

the earth has consantly gone through radical climate changes, are you sure that you are not a shill and merely misinterpreting his words?

>muh global warming guize

>muh al gore guize

>b..b...bu...but... muh climate models are never wrong

Trump is in favor of nuclear power though

>smog oh no no no!! trump bad

>clinton good, we will have world war with russia and china and this time draft women also, also bombombom bomb bomb iran, that would be better right