What did Sup Forums get for christmas. My mom got me the worlds fastest ramen cooker so im happy

What did Sup Forums get for christmas. My mom got me the worlds fastest ramen cooker so im happy.

I got nothing

my mom gave me $25 and a bj

I've got one of those. Best few bucks I've ever spent.
Nuke it for 3 minutes, then pour it in a bowl with an ice cube.

Rip

nothing, I am alone

Raman is seriously bad for you. It's nothing but salt with no nutritional value.

Damn sounds as hell, ill probobly use it,to make tea and shit too.

$500 from parents even though I don't really need it
Bunch of small gifts from gf (mostly chocolate, candies and a Pop Vinyl she found funny)
Pretty much like all the other christmas

>even though I don't really need it
humblebragging

I dont eat ramen often i just have it occasionally. Contrary to popular beleif i am pretty active and run track and shit so i need to keep my calories up. But aint nothin wrong with a bowl of,ramen when your being lazy as fuck.

My kid is giving me a calendar for 2018 that I like to buy myself every year. Santa Fe 2018 train calendar.

I got a quarter zip and some money

Damn 500 sounds nice, all i get are amazon gift cards because my family thinks ill spend it on drugs but in reality drug dealers use amazon too and do accept gift cards if your chill with them.

Nothing and I'm alone. Honestly wouldn't have it any other way

I got an Audi R8.. Not bad at all

Next year daddy's getting me a peninsula.

faggot
i got an Audi R9
next year daddy's getting me my own island

Not really. It's a nice gesture from their part, but I earn more than both of them combined. Makes them happy so I don't say anything.

That sounds great to have a kid that does shit like that, when i was a kid we lived in a trailer park and didnt have shit because my dad spent much of his extra money on meth (its good that he limited himself to take care of a family and i respect him as a good father) and thats why i got a ramen cooker. When i was younger id be too lazy to cook it so i would just eat it uncooked and my mom thought it would be funny to give me one

An island? How you gonna drive to an island without a boat, nigga?

I got some comfortable ass socks.

>boat
i have a yacht

humblebragging on 4chin. you're pathetic.

Donate it to a local animal shelter or homeless shelter. That's what I do with my Xmas money. Christmas has a weird effect on people where everyone turns into a mass consumerist for a little bit and forgets about everyone around them. Winter is arguably the worst time of year for most people in need.

>not having your own helicopter or jet with landing strip on your own island

Please pleb

What wait? Whats so special about this bowl? If I'm lazy I'll just microwave some ramen for 3mins in a bowl with water in a regular microwave safe bowl

Local animal shelter would sure need money, good idea.

>next year daddy's getting me my own island
>next year
learn to read you fucken poorfag

Maybe if you eat it by itself. I always add meat and vegetables.

nice selfie

>needing your own Island because you’re too poor to own a country

Obvious troll was obvious, you can leave now

Daddy doesn't have the money for this year queer? get gud

i'm sorry i triggered you. you gonna go brag in another bread now?

your reading comprehension issue is noted

Don't be upset, it's Christmas my little dude ;)

Cheese and a vape pen.

you're the one crying like a little bitch. :D

My dude, I'm crying but i'm using these $100 dollar bills to wipe these muther fucking tears

try harder

>Water in microwave

ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

Lucky you.

If girl do you fuck her yet?