Clinton Huffington Post Article

The Huffington Post Article was taken down today regarding Hillary Clinton being Indicted

Here is the article mirrored on another site:
mythinks.org/hillary-clinton-indicted-federal-racketeering-charges/

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVvZ59Se0WA
archive.is/bERJ6
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20
archive.is/20160529182428/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20
fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary is a cunt, Trump is a retard, all other candidates are worse than two above

nothing more to discuss

>Trump is a retard
Is that why he has been able to crush his competition by spending the least amount of money?

Yea....fuck off.

>Trump is a retard

Is that why he's got a private jet while you live with your mommy?

I wish I was as retarded as Trump. His life is fucking amazing.

No, that's because he's a jew

It all means jack shit unless he beats Hillary.

>get loan of a million dollars
>invest it
>wait
>$$$

Wow! Trump is so brilliant!

there's never been a rich retard...

it'll be funny when he doesn't win and see you yank morons making excuses, I'd call you brain dead but that implies that you have any sort of a brain

Only time will tell.

She will do anything to avoid trouble, more bodies will be added to the Clinton Body Count.

Is this a troll or are you so retarded you can't see it was a huffpo user blog, not an actual article?

And?

Are you people worse than Scots?

>has no argument
>posts children's cartoon

OK, kiddo

And it was made up? By some Bernie supporter and the deleted?

It's basicall a Sup Forums post but from a huffpo message board.

you tried

What's the policy for when a candidate gets an official party nomination, and then has to drop out AFTER the convention?

Can the party then just pick whoever they want regardless of who came second-place in the primary? Has a situation like this ever happened before?

Lol you're terrible. You can't hold your blownout arsehole in too long

A fucking leaf

**********BACK ON POINT**********

I've been saying this for awhile now, that the undoing of Shillary will be all the bribes she and Bill have taken and run through their scan "charity" The Clinton Foundation. They have been given close to $200 million in bribes for their political influence. THIS is what will take Shillary down.

WATCH VIDEO of doc movie coming out about it this summer:

youtu.be/EVvZ59Se0WA

Plus there's a book on it, pic related.

Some group like Judicial Watch will force the issue and get an a case going and indictment against Bill and Shillary for RICO.

Thanks McGrady

Jesus. Did anyone in this thread actually read this?

If this isn't some weird fake article and this really was posted on HuffPo for a little while, wholly fucking shit.

It wasn't. It was a "community blog" post on huffpo but not an actual article. Like buzzfeed, anyone can have a huffpo blog.

dunno but we're more loved than muzzies

archive.is/bERJ6

It really was on Huffpo. I bookmarked it but it quicky 404ed.

Fuck off. Hillary is not being indicted and she will win

>Can the party then just pick whoever they want regardless of who came second-place in the primary?

That is correct. The superdelegates are not elected, and therefore do not represent the people.

They can pick whomever they feel would have the best chance of winning the general election.

Most likely the DNC would pick Biden.

Correct.

As explained in the article, the Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a money laundering machine for taking bribes in exchange for political favors for everyone from lobbyists to foreign governments.

It is, by legal definition, a criminal organization and all parties can be charged under RICO laws.

It's literally nothing, stop posting these threads.

Here is the original link which is no 404'd

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20

It is indeed Huffington Post website

Gtfo my Sup Forums, Hillary. We know it's you!

>Turning $1m into ~$4b over 50 years and four recessions, including the two worst financial crises since the great depression.
>thinking $1m in New York real estate is a lot
>not recognizing a 4000-fold return
Stay stupid. Stay poor. Stay a loser.

HELLARY is the most evil and corrupt American politician in modern times.

I made this for you, Sup Forums.

Beeeeeeern'ded.

why is that tulip laying accross those 2 waffles?

archive.is/20160529182428/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20

hes right you know
brexit is whats important
then simply dont vote for Hillary and we are off to a flying start

:-/

fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/