Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Why I'm still a virgin? I think I'm a normal looking girl and I have a really great personality. What should I do Sup Forums?

post nudes

Fuck a beta orbiter

be yourself and the cock will come

Because you're a faggot posting png files of some girl you saved on your shitty phone.

you're a faggot. hope you die

also, timestamp or GTFO

List of things you can do
>craigslist dick
>tinder (dtf)
>never ask someone to fuck in person

Tits and timestamp or gtfo
Merry Christmas

yeah some dude posted a pic of the girl he'd like to fuck.....who's the real virgin here? or pedo even?

tits and timestamp
state your business

because you havent hit puberty yet

Have you tried... You know... Not being a virgin?

Go play barbie like other 12 yr olds

Smile more, take chances, update social media often.

Kik?

I like that pic... but it makes no sense

100% fake, no woman has ever had this problem

How old are you?

Are you fucking retarded?

most likely bait. if not:

you're cute, you won't have trouble finding someone to hook up with, be patient, find someone who is a decent person who will make your first time enjoyable.

1. postits
2. go to a bar
3. ???
4. enjoy herpes

No, he's precisely not

wow you guys are real fuckin tough kickin a pretty girl when shes down and feelin bum'd out

just ignore these idiots op, they obviously feel courage behind their monitors but would never say half of these things in real life because they are...you guessed it, COWARDS. Do me a favor and don't accept any adds from these cretins because it most likely wont end up
do me a favor and add me on skype (hitman90001)
if u want we can just talk, shoot the shit, or hell even play games
I have over watch if u want, I can hook u up and we can rank up together (dont worry I'll carry im kind of a high level (gold sr) )

oh and if we hit it off u never know I can always use a sexy wife, I live in a pretty big house also sooo u never know babe, all I require is you don't cheat on me and be faithful which I know you will because you are hurt like me and we share that commonality.

anyways

waiting

for u to message me

muah xoxoxo

BECAUSE YOU'RE EITHER AN UNDERAGE GIRL OR A LITTLE BOY

You're 14. Virginity is not a bad thing. My sister used to be disappointed at it at your age too and wanted to going herself at everyone. Now she has a reputation as a massive slit and no one wants to get with her except sleazeballs that she complains about. Virginity is a vortue. You don't have to wait till marriage but at least hold out for a guy who's willing to make you feel important.

You give of a lesbian vibe maybe?
Plus ur kinda flat

Plus you prob don’t go out often enough

OP, you can start by fucking this beta orbiter here...

You don't deserve them

tits and timestamp or gtfo

You should make the first step to go out with a boy you like and if he like you too, you will do it when the time come. By the way, is okay to be virgin at your age

since this board is full of faggots who are pure faggots.

the rules are timestamp and tits or gtfo

don't listen to them, heather

Time to GTFO

Auction your viginity for a few thousand $$

h my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncrasy of your body and your sweet skin... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful look of your skin and how it lend to the vision of you represented in his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of grays, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as this. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Sup Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on a date with you sometime soon!

Bruh is this your profile pic?

OP ISNT REAL
DIFFERENT SHIRT DIFFERENT PLACE
THIS THREAD IS A LIE

Can you sniff your feet for me, like this?

This is my fetish and it'd be a great Christmas present!

ha ha!

Truly a gentleman and a scholar

Sir white knight, you forgot your shield! How else will thine protect the honor of yonder fair maiden, in hopes she drops nudes and offers the sex? Is your keyboard blade polished?

Fucking beta faggot

Refer back to Beta ass cuck

This is why no one will fuck you. You gotta earn That dick bitch.

This nigga speaking the truth.

Also, why the fuck you come on here with that shit? You're either bait, or a newfag that don't know what shit hole you stepped into.

Best step the fuck out, or you ain't ever crawling out!

Do you live with your parents?

>750x1334
fucking apple fag

Your attempts to degrade me and my new girlfriend here are laughable and futile

Please move onto the next thread as we develop our relationship
you are not needed here

quit samefagging, it's sad.

You don't even know who she is in the real life.

Bruh there is no she, just a faggot that that wants to bait, and is now white knighting himself.

Can you please tell me how old you are so I know which file to put you in.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I posted on this thread because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Are you a special kid, user?

Are you?

Your new is showing

I'm asking you.

Get out of here newfriend

How can someone fall for this bait?

come to my house and we'll fix this problem.

i would do her

no nudes

Confirmed not real waifu
Real waifu would have responded to the supreme gentleman

But instead, after much deliberation, responded to sexually exploitative "post nudes" instead.

This confirms that OP is a false flag for MGTOW. Supreme gentleman may now exit the thread and allow OP to demoralize the abusive characters who frequent this board.

Fuck off you muslim cuck

very mousey look
bleach or blacken you hair and put on some mascara
go put on some mascara, take a pic and post here
u are guaranteed better ratings

you are a virgin because you decided to do so

because youre like 12 and shouldnt be having sex yet

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

fuck off cunt

how did you do that? I get no results when I search image through google

You must be an r9k refugee. Please go back.

how did u know?