14 yr old missing in London

What do you think happened to her Sup Forums?

enriched by pakis

you nknow what they say: once you go black you never come back

fpbp

She has been taken by Muslims acting upon the words of their prophet. However, not all muslims do this and to say it's anything to do with Islam is racist.

>24 hours
pakis probably got her by now

Drugged, raped, turned into kebab. Police officer saw the whole thing but didn't intervene because it would be racist. Man with a kitchen knife tried to stop the procedure but was arrested immediatly.

Let your daughters run around like bitches in heat, actually surprised when they get grabbed and fucked

Westerners are idiots

>She went missing from Harold Hill at 15:30 yesterday afternoon. We have tried posting on Facebook. The police have said they can't do anything until Tuesday as no one is in the missing persons unit because of the bank holiday.

>Her oyster card shows she was on a bus from Dagenham to Ilford at 17:20 yesterday, and she was apparently seen in a park in the Dagenham area.

Any Britbong here can confirm these areas are full of tanned brits?

>Dagenham
definitely enriched

"Hypothetically" how hard would it be to gas London, britbro?

>Illford
She dead.

She most certainly fucking dead.

>as for boyfriends or friends, none that we know of. She moved out to Suffolk a few months ago, and doesn't really talk to anyone anymore.

>Update: have just been informed that she was seen last night 22:00 at Barking station. Maybe we can get some CCTV footage or something, anything. I'm desperate now.

When the Pakis enrich, you end up in a ditch.

At the time of the 2011 census, the white British population of Dagenham was 49.5%, with the largest minority groups considering themselves Asian British and Black British.

Asian in UK means indian/paki btw

Her name seems to be Reena Miah, anyone can find insta/face?

>happened to her
penises

Harold Hill is down the road from me, it's alright, mostly white.

Ilford however is a fucking arab hellhole. Poor lass is probably bound and gagged in some basement, and the neighbours won't report anything because they're arabs too.

Probably got drunk and fucked some guy, now is sleeping with her phone turned to silent mode.
She'll show up.

Hopefully she died.

Why are londoners so fucking ugly?

Isnt there a new challenge on twitter that encourages people to go missing for 72 hours?

This is submitted by the same dude.

Culturally enriched by London's vibrant and diverse society.

Yall nigger on Sup Forums Need Cure for Racism

Is that Arya Stark?

>the way she is dressed
Despite what feminists want to make you believe, she looks like a whore willing to get fucked. And since mudshits lack impulse control, they probably snatched her and she's being gang raped as we speak.

Liberal parents are to blame for this.

Is that real?

Ah. Justice.

He's an elaborate troll account from Sup Forums

Shes probably getting beaten with sticks, halfway on her way to Riyadh by now

>missing persons unit taking a 3 day weekend

Wew lad I was about to go full RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES

Most white girl commoners in London dress like that.

Type in London riots on youtube and you'll see what I mean. Sluts.

You can reverse image search his face, you'll find that he's some rabbi from London, but that's not his name (and the twitter account isn't him).

Yeah, his sister deserved to be raped, because he is a retarded shitlib.

>missing for over 24 hours
>last ditch attempt
Holy shit what a shitty fucking brother. He sure seems to be in a hurry to stop looking and move on.

If only we were so lucky

>Dagenham
God that place needs to be nuked

She is probably a known slut, dude is doing this for the attention, hes been posting failed attemps at karma whoring in reddit for 3 years.

No fucking kidding. Now I realize why this kind of shit was allowed to happen in the first place, not only do these people not care about their race, they're getting to the point where they don't even care about family.

She's an underage white girl in Dagenham

What do you think has happened to her?

not hard at all, just Dresden it please.

Gotta admit, the girl looks chav material. I won't be surprised if pakis got her.

They don't care, missing people are either still alive and missing or dead/undiscovered dead.
Bank holiday m8 fuck work.

>Select all images with tea.
what can I say.

Her brother said
>I've tried all of the above, to no avail, as for boyfriends or friends, none that we know of. She moved out to Suffolk a few months ago, and doesn't really talk to anyone anymore.

So she's 14, she no longer lives at home, probably moved out with friends and/or boyfriend(s) (probably colored people), she isn't talking to her family anymore, no longer gives a shit about them.

When the brother was asked about more details concerning it (the fact that he is aware of her missing when she's no longer in his life and no one knows about her apparently) he refuses to answer

We all know what happened

It's not rape if you're a liberal.

she'll be fine

>white girl
Yeahh.... i wouldn't go that far.

>white

> W-where is she guys?

>Hoop earrings
>make up on 14 yo
probably OD and choked on some dicks, god knows where.

>white

Reddit mods are doing a really good job deleting all the comments in that thread, but who's willing to bet that as soon as what happened to her is revealed they're going to delete the thread all together because of all the "racist comments" that didn't even exist because the mods already deleted them, remember?

>14 yr old
She looks like a 30yo gypsy, if she wanted to look older with that make-up, then grats to her cus she actually succeeded. Have a bump, I hope they find her anyway.

White slave market.

Probably just in a mosque being enlightened as to the benefits of sharia law by a follower of the religion of peace.

>white

>le ebil right-wingers using a tragedy to push their agenda
>can you chill with the islamophobia for a second it's a child for Sagan's sake

I fucking hate these people so much.

Welp, according to the britbongs here, illford or however its spelled is full of Arabs.

She's dead.

Someone should put this in the multiculturalism archive to smack libshits with in the future.

>soooooo much...

>Sooooooooooooooo much rape

your IP address indicates that you are a westerner. If you have a problem with it, get the fuck out of America.

Raped and murdered (or worse raped and kidnapped)

Londoners are giving the OP thousands of good tips that could help OP find her but the mods are deleting them all in the name of political correctness. If someone in that thread said "Hey, I know who kidnapped her, his name is Mahmut, here's a picture of him" The mods would delete it and OP would never know. How fucked up isn't that?

>Dead
>Just Raped, but alive
>Raped than killed
How will she be found?

BLOODY ASSET for the jews in the private corporation known as:

The City of London, LCC

He's right though. He shouldn't be right, but sadly, considering the state of the modern west, he is.

She's now a mudslime sexual slave.

>anglos
>white

probably on the dark net; drugged, raped, beaten - a perpetual sex slave, for the rest of her very short life

>politically incorrect post
why doesn't anyone ever post rape videos online?

She probably got a bus to go fuck her some ghetto carribean pusher called kinky who accidentally choked her out, panicked and buried her in his mum's garden.

see
It's not about pushing an agenda. It's about using everyone's knowledge to help OP find her but the mods are censoring the thread. Just like the police did in the Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal. The thread is being spread all over the internet. I bet you they would find her in 20 minutes if it wasn't for political correctness

Place looks white.

>14y old
>Ilford
>over 24h
I'd wager she's a little all over the place by now but hey your guess is a good as mine

Better than she gets raped and murdered, than that we should offend our precious brown brothers.

The west is truly doomed.

She looks mixed race desu.

Probably has some paki dna in her already.

Bitch is dead.

what a disgusting specimen

typical british cunt though

are there any archive sites for reddit too? I can easily find archives for all Sup Forums boards, but I never heard anything about reddit so far.

I'm guessing niggers, most likely the sand kind.

She's probably concieving Slime babies right now, against her will.

Somehow, looking at her reminds me of Lister from Red Dwarf. That fashion sense is shite.

At least she died doing what she loved

See, they locked the thread now. Told you.

Probably hundreds of thousands of people saw that thread. Someone must have known something that could be of help. They could've saved her but political correctness said NO! and threw in the Muslim sex trafficking abyss

>14
Why does she look like she's 29 with really bad sense of fashion?

I'm pretty sure that as we speaks, arabs are still taking turns on her.

Now we can start wondering if it will be ever published how the police found her über-raped body ditched in the mudslime neighborhood, since ya know, it's racist to report something like this.

idk, London's covered in shitskins and I don't think they're savvy enough to pull something like that off, unless it was a slav.

Man, if that is real, Sup Forums members should rage and not post something like or or like this betamale degenerate shit. Get out of your tutu and get your pitchforks and torches.

God, what just happened to Sup Forums
Everybody talks about the holy redpill, but everybody is just like a cuck.

Real men have to protect women, now matter how slutty they are.

Yeah, I agree

Pretty much this

I bet she's been culturally enriched

let's shill now

>just 24 hours
She just fell asleep in a ditch somewhere after she got drunk with all her whore friends.

They don't exactly need to be subtle. Remember, it was/is considered racist in Britain to accuse Muslims of running an underground sex-slave ring.

Kek

Jesus Christ this is insane. God forbid somebody posts something islamophobic in a thread that might save a child's life.
How can these people even live with themselves?

They are not English.

>that old cunt on the scooter

>Real men have to protect women, now matter how slutty they are.

fucking saved!