If beautiful females replaced all male leaders in the world there would be no war

If beautiful females replaced all male leaders in the world there would be no war.

You cannot debate this because deep down you know it is true.

Does this upset you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Bkws8
imgur.com/a/Bkws8#J2GHzXa
youtube.com/watch?v=z2pg6Cno26Y
apa.org/research/action/difference.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_led_a_revolt_or_rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably no wars, we' just have a bunch of countries not talking to each other.

The world would be a constant state of cold war. Also nice way to tell us you've never been with a woman before.

Women are just things that men use, women like being used, they get on their knees to please men, women in politics are just those control freaks who don't get laid, or whose sex lives are unfulfilled.

True dat.

And you think we all would settle with having a women in charge with beauty being the only the criteria? We'd have more wars than ever before.

>You cannot debate this
woman logic 101

Good.

No need to get upset, user. Women control your dick and if they wish, they would make it cold indeed.

You're controlled by women every single second of your day. You think about fucking women all the time. You're a slave. Your penis belongs to women. And so is your soul and free will. Does this make you angry?

Not even close.

I never mentioned anything else. Of course they would have to be able to lead countries. But the first criteria is beauty.

You sound very upset, user. Good.

Women love to send men off to die for them. There have been female leaders in the past with plenty of bloodshed.

You're so fucking retarded just beat them until you own them. They are belongings.

The women would use men to do the wars, checkmate you autist.

Nobody is talking about past here, confused user.

You sound extremely angry, user. This pleases me. Women own you.

How funny males are not doing that with women, eh? And thus, you're completely wrong and humiliated.

LOL
"Hey why did you bomb us"
"Oh I think you know"

Lol ugly women btfo right op?

3/10 bait cause I laughed

Once the ISIS/Syria situation is resolved (they're making progress) then there'll be no wars anyway.

If beautiful females replaced all male leaders in the world there would be no war.

You cannot debate this because deep down you know it is true.

Does this upset you Sup Forums?

>You cannot debate this because deep down you know it is true.

You are completely clueless.

Past dictates the future. Human nature is mostly static at it's core, child.

Hahahahahahaha.
>no free speech
>no 2nd amendment
>welfare state
>high taxes
>no space program
>endless cold war
you my friend are a fucking idiot who wants to have sex so bad you are willing to put yourself below women to taste the tiniest amount of pussy.

>implying women are some how immune to the inevitable corruption of power
You are like a baby to me.

>there'll be no wars anyway ?
Uhm.. you gotta be kidding me user,
or you're just a faggot

fuck off Randy bobandy

There would be a world war once a month

There would be a war every month once their periods were in sync.

But soon they would be overrun by savage invaders who by wreaking havoc not specifically titled war destroy the culture and cohesion just as in Holland Sweden and other places that have through diversity let women and fags make decisions that harm society and civilization in the name of humanity

>Women control your dick and if they wish

Not the gays, you faggot.

you cannot even fathom the consequences of your proposal.

They'd get into skank fights on a daily basis. There would be wars because so and so called so and so fat.

Very wrong. Such thing would never happen with female leadership knowing the true cost of wars.

Ugly women don't have same power as beautiful ones. You need to grasp the reality, not to give chance just for sake of giving one.

Until beautiful females replace all males in leadership, no such thing as no war will ever happen.

You had to find a gif. You spent time on me. This pleases me. You anger is what fuels my inner motivation.

You sound very upset. This is good. This is how you learn. Women own every single second of your day. You think about them even now. About the boobs. The legs. You're trying not to. But yet you fail and make another comment.

Past dictates nothing, confused user. You can use the past, but you need to always shape it to the present. Back to school with you.

You sound green and upset. This amuses me. This means you hate women because they have enormous power over you. You think about them even now. You think about this body next to this text, aren't you? You try not to. Yet you fail. Again.

How angry. How childish. Good. You will serve a good deal in the age of women.

Very wrong.

Very wrong, periods of women have no connection to conflicts. Males have no periods yet they wage wars all the time.

Women cannot be overrun. They rule. They are the most powerful part of our species. They dominate soul and free will of every male on the planet.

You sound upset and uneasy.

I can. I did. I will.

Irrelevant past.

Very wrong. Only beautiful and non-fat leaders would rule the Earth.

OP CONFIRMED WONDER WOMAN OF Sup Forums
DESTROYING ALL FAGGOTS
CALLING BACK UP
WE HAVE HEAVY LOSS OF FAGGOTERY LIFE
I REPEAT HEAVY LOSS O..... *TRANSMISSION LOST*

Ok, you're trolling, lmao

Go to Tumblr and spew your shit opinions. Women leaders have never done any good.

moaar

How would you mesure beauty? Beauty is very subjective quality.

To be fair there probably wouldn't be wars after a while. This has nothing to do with women being somehow more peaceful or more stable; It has more to do with the fact that they kill progress so we'd be tribal and living in grass huts again in no time. If you doubt it just do some basic googling about matriarchies that have and do exist.They're all primitive even for the regions they live in because the women are so afraid of change that they keep everyone isolated and backwards.

You don't know much about women.

>Thinks all men are controlled by women
You're a special kind of cuck, aren't you?

You are week and out of arguments. This is why women cannot escape your head. Even now, you can feel deep down how the photo next to this text controls you. Good.

You wield no power with tumblr remarks, unremarkable male. We are the women, and we are your future. You think of us every single second of your day.

It is primitive to measure beauty. It is not subjective. It is clear. It is known to anyone immediately. Just like my photos in this thread.

Women are the future, confused irrelevant male. It does not matter how well you think you know them. In your case, it is actually zero and yet, here you are.

You sound out of control. Are you angry? Are you moaning in despair? Good.

HOLY SHIT, OP IS ANOTHER LEVEL OF GOD (goddess?) OF BURN

not at all, i think is a great idea

instead of electing old farts who are totally disconnected from reality
let's elect hot bimbos who are totally disconnected from reality

at least getting fucked by politics will be fun

>I can. I did. I will.

"I CAN. I DID. I WILL."

TAKE ME NOW GODDESS

Love your pics and replies, kek

Women hate other women, often for no good reason. The world would be devastated within weeks.

Women are illogical emotional creatures. In said reality nuclear war would wipe out the world in matter of days

source

Sauce on the whore.

A fucking female winning a thread on Sup Forums? What the fuck is this anons

>Very wrong, periods of women have no connection to conflicts.

please tell that to my wife, apparently she didn't get the memo

If the spoils of war that are given to the rich and powerful are removed from reality then that would stop war. We don't go to war because a bunch of retards (the majority of the people that make up a country) are angry about something. We go to war because leaders sway you into a war through propaganda and clever speech. Money and resources and strategic position of power. Could a woman who is leader be corrupted or would she already be corrupt to want to lead anyway? I think it is something within anyone who seeks leadership to be corrupt or eventually become corrupt. Why would a woman be beyond that?

You've never worked with more than 3 women

Its bait boys

>week
Argument invalid.

Yeah, I saw that.

I'm looking for a name

I hope I'm working on the plane you fly on next so I can sabotage the hydraulic system an wipe your stupid ass off the planet. Women are terrible leaders and have never done anything good, they are around for fucking and fucking only. Soon they will be wiped off the planet and we will not have to deal with their shit at. Women are terrible, and so are your opinions that have no basis in fact.

There are no females in this thread.

but he already showed you a screenshot of a useless search user, what else do you want!

There are no females just an user squealing "nananana not listening not listening"

t-this.. this witch knows how to burn monkaS

nerve on some ppl

Imagine a G11, that bitch looked at my husband, and looks younger than me. I'm gonna invade his shit country that should show her. kek

"Don't ask me why! You KNOW why!"
> ignores for another century

FOUND THE SAUCE OF THE WHORE

She is Irishka Gurskaya and she needs to get ass-raped as we speak.

Who is with me

faggot
there is no sauce, just that random pic

imgur.com/a/Bkws8
welcome

imgur.com/a/Bkws8#J2GHzXa

wowowowow

ANOTHER FEMALE PUT INTO HER PLACE, GOOD JOB Sup Forums

kek

>You're controlled by women every single second of your day.
Nah cunt.
Men rarely do things to please women.
Men mostly do things for fun. That's why masculine hobbies are things like electronics, cars, guns, wood working.
If men spent every second of every day trying to please women they wouldn't have hobbies.
Men have hobbies, women don't.

you fucking idiots, these pics have been around for ages
you do understand that that's not OP right?

Holy shit, user actually comes through.

Ok, I wanna bounce this fuckface to this song youtube.com/watch?v=z2pg6Cno26Y

Sage the b8 post and go.
user is a brainwashed lesbian confirmed.
Let it 404
Since we all know women can't lead nations, too emotionally unstable and vain to be any good.

Yeah i HATE women, but it isn't because they hold any kind of power over me loser. It's because I'm a full blow faggot and women have nothing to provide to society

The fuck are you posting nigger music here, user? You saw a sign with "thread for nigger music" or something??? Hmm???

She would bounce her breasts good to this for sure

>If beautiful females replaced all male leaders in the world there would be no war.
What evidence is there of this and for how long cause it may not be worth it. War is a nice way of keeping the world from overpopulation.

>War is a nice way of...

you literally can't stop sucking dick you fucking faggot

Visibly enslaved to taste of cum. She no good for anything else. Epic memes and luls in this thread from the retarded OP.

Interesting theory.
Do you have any other made up fantasies that will never happen?

Well, I don't know anons. I would surrender my country and my flag for this whore.

Actually I'm kidding. Rape it and throw it away.

I'm literally gay, I could if I wanted to piss my boyfriend off but I'd rather not. It's my way of helping control overpopulation. What are you doing?

Oh you are not married! They nag nag and nag. Remember in such and such day you did not opened the door for me. I can't forget 12 years ago when you did not say goodbye to my mother. Blah blah blah...

What would be the most humiliating way how to fuck this?

With a strap on & not your dick?

A "find the source" thread masked as bait.. huh
>saged

Something more brutal. Like she would really be the OP and needed to be skullfucked out of her ideas.

1. How is that wrong? Females are also counted as humans and I firmly believe that female leadership and male leadership are the same and there is no "superior leadership" Cite: apa.org/research/action/difference.aspx

2. >Ugly women don't have same power as beautiful ones.
and how have you come to this conclusion?
beauty isn't a factor in ability to lead.

3. that has absolutely nothing to do with
, but I will look at it as a statement. You have said that there will be no wars if beautiful females lead right? Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_led_a_revolt_or_rebellion

4. finding a gif doesn't mean that he is "angry". if you are pleased by user finding a gif that was probably saved, and under 3 minutes (probably) you are really cheap.

5. >Women own every single second of your day. You think about them even now. About the boobs. The legs. You're trying not to. But yet you fail and make another comment.
so many claims being made, that are absolutely baseless. you CANNOT know that, from just that single reply.

6. The past dictates a lot, user. Present and past leadership qualities aren't THAT different.

7. types "AHhahahahah"
>You sound green and upset. This amuses me.
wtf? also, user has never demonstrated that he "hates" women and "because they have enormous power over you" isn't even in the equation. You have failed to provide any proof that women are superior to males in leadership - the burden of proof lies on the person who makes the claim.

8. I fail to see how he will serve a "good deal" in the "age of women" due to him being "childish".

9. you literally stated this without an explanation, pure fucking garbage in my eyes. its idiotic and CHILIDSH, just replying "very wrong" and expecting to convince people of the "age of women".

continued next post.

So wait we are just going to ignore the fundamentals of religion and not know that woman first sinned, meaning that all women plus men thereof are subjected to all sins?

Rape her with all 53 posters from this thread.

I think her ass would be so red afterwards she would become a communist.

Sounds great, lol.

TRIPLE DUB, THIS MUST HAPPEN

What's her name?

Whole nature is one constant state of war, "peace" only means for humans, meanwhile you still consume organisms to survive. The woman is a charger for a battery, showing care and makes sure things survive.
The man is representative of the emptiness of nature itself and logic, it does the things that needs to be done and takes the risks in order to create things and survive. A woman lives in fantasy and the man is the dark realist.
a kid alone with his mother, you get a gay kid that acts girlish and weak, a kid alone with his father and he has lower chance of survival due taking risks and the father that shows now care and only accepts him if he stands up on his own, but what is left is mostly a hardened spartan that knows what needs to be done and has an overall vision about life and work and his situation in this overall place in the universe. If you attack you grow, if you attack too much its suicide, if you do nothing you eventually get killed by your moving surroundings, it's about getting the balance right.

There already is no fucking war you brainlet. Queens in the past have also gone to war, stupid roastie