Alright Sup Forums. Lets sing a christmas song one post at a time!

Alright Sup Forums. Lets sing a christmas song one post at a time!

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer....

Got raped and died

Was buried six feet under

The end.

Cum and rot. He

Everyone found out he was bi

And obama was a gay nigger from outerspace

Rudolf fucked a horse that had AIDS

holly shit i fucking hate that fucking man-child faggot

i can't understand why do people stand this fucker, shouts like he's saving lives or something and he's just making some shitty dish that's gonna become poop in a couple of hours

chefs are not important at all

Dude...
Food is important as hell, it's all anyone ever obsess over. Literally every holiday focuses around food. When people are bored or Don't know what to do, they go out ţo eat or get shit faced. People will pay for quality food after they get tired and bored of the same old mundane...

Đë§ţřoý

well, i can cook without throwing a tantrum or being a bitch
cooking isnt a big deal, so i'll say it again, chefs are not important at all

Can you train a team of 25 chefs to prepare a world class menu and have them serve 400 to 500 people in the span of 4 to 5 hours a day, 6 days a a week, all while making appropriate wine pairing suggestions along with suitable apéritif and digestif cocktails to accompany the meals? Can you open this restaurant and make millions of dollars in a year, just by serving food(future shit, to you)?

Well, Gordon did it several times in several cities. Much more successfully than you or I could, I imagine.

Today my 12 year old son and I walked into harvard to sign him up for college. The dean rudly asked what a 12 year old was doing signing up for such a prestigious institute like harvard. My son took of to reveal his Rick and Morty shirt and proclaimed "Well you see sir I watch Rick and Morty". A look of confusion came over the deans face and I have never been so proud. The dean quickly made sure to appologize to my son but it was too late, the police rushed in and dragged him out. My son passed all his classes with 4.0s and graduated top of his class in the first day of college.

oh sorry, so many lives saved! LMAO

food is food fagot, there are other people doing the same job without being a fucking cunt

They are cooking food that costs upwards of 200 hundred dollars per plate, if the plate has to be sent back for whatever reason it is a hit to the profits that day.

This is turning into a very weird christmas song it doesnt ryhme or anything

and if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.

fuck christmas

Then one foggy CHRISTmas eve, Santa came to say.

Niggers cocks in my ass and mouth

Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you bump my thread tonight?

Then all the anons loved him. And they shouted out with glee!

Adolf the Furher of Germany, you’ll go down in his-to-ry

*like Columbus*

Ruldoth you drunken nigger, you'll go down in history

YIPPIEEEEE!!!!!

fuck Christmas