Fuck Christmas.I knew I wasn't getting shit so that's fine...

Fuck Christmas.I knew I wasn't getting shit so that's fine. Little brother invites his dumb ass girlfriend and her Gay Faggot Ass brother over for opening presents. Fuckthatshit.jpg I just go get on pc, refuse to sit with them like they are apart of my family. Listen in Faggot Gay Boy talking about his mental issues and how doctor said "you are bipolar" he then said "No im not" to the doctor. Fuck I hate them. Mother has no backbone to tell them to fuck off even tho I know she doesn't really want them there.

Pic Related.

Why don't you invite your gf over user

Simple, don't got one.

Rent a fat, slutty black whore and have her come spend the day with you and the "family".

Could it be that your jealous that your little brother is getting laid, while you a beta fuck who's avoiding family during the holidays ?

Too little too late, I'll remember this for next time tho.

Not a surprise you have no gf OP, you sound like an entitled little shit. Grow the fuck up and make an effort not to act like a 12-yr-old edgelord and things might improve.

Run into the room naked screaming, "I want chicken nuggies, REEEEEEEEEEE" then masturbate furiously and when you finish, stand up completely normal and say, "you don't have mental issues. That's what mental issues look like." then walk out.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, nope no jealousy. His gf is such a stupid childish bitch with so many fucking issues. They are engaged at age 17 now 18 / 19. I'm very happy I'm not in his situation.

Fucking 12 year olds took this place over

kek

One more thing that you did not get was trips on your post OP. Off by one

you too

if it makes you feel any fucking better, i have the Depersonalization Disorder with my memory being completely blank to the point where i don't remember anyone, anything including myself.

And these memory losses can linger for 2 to 3 weeks, even months.

Fuck you.

You clearly remember enough to know you have that disorder. Also to remember how long you forget for. How about instead of that you try to remember something fucking useful.

But when i try to remember something useful, then it will only trigger it further resulting in longer memory losses, it's like it doesen't fucking let me remember bad memories that once took place in my life.

Like, if i try to remember a location that took place in a bad event i immediatly get a panic attack with the memory loss and depersonlization.

Nothing helps dude.

Hijacking thread, this seems more interesting. Tell us more about your disorder, how did it come about? "Depersonalization-derealization disorder is thought to be caused largely by severe traumatic lifetime events, including childhood abuse, accidents, natural disasters, war, torture, and bad drug experiences."

Hey fag, just cuz your life's a shithole doesnt mean that others are in heaven

Could always just become An Hero. That shit can help it literally solves all of your problems.

It all started around when i was 8 or some shit i can't fucking remember, had a perfect bond with family, not a single problem until one day, father was pissed at me i can't remember what i did or said, slapped me really hard even to the point where i could pretty much fall down due to the force of the slap.

After that i never spoke to him and he disappeared couple of years ago, mother was devestated to shit and i decided to drop out of college, wanting to move on with something else than being a mechanic.

Years passed by and i felt worse and worse just by spending my time on the computer, which could have also lead me to getting this disorder in the first place cause i stumbled upon Sup Forums during 2004 i think.

When my first attack came it all happened as i described, memory loss, hyperventilating and questioning my surroundings. These memory losses would stay for a few minutes while under the panick attack.

I kept brushing them off for too long (aprox 3 years? yeah?) until they got alot worse.

Memory losses now stay indefinetly, i feel alot more insecure about my surroundings, hell i haven't even fucking felt like myself in what feels like ages.

For some of you, time may be going slowly, but to me, an hour will feel like a fucking eternity.

Man for someone who has a disorder to forget shit you sure do remember a lot.

don't take my word for it, another one of those flashes i usually get prior to a panic attack happened, i can barley remember writing the first half of that paragrahp

Barely. So you do remember. Get a new disorder sweet heart, that one clearly is wrong for you.

I feel like it would be easier if you were in my case, i don't see you sitting at the computer and then in a sudden flash forgetting literally everything.

Just stop, you're just hurting yourself.

It's okay user, you're pissed because you can't handle the autism, take a few deep breaths and come back later, okay?

wait a second.... Noah?

what.

wrong reply

Nope not noah.

fuck your situation sounds pretty similar to some people i knew

knew?