opie and anthony thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFfPkWdVs0I?t=30m29s
youtu.be/jWk_HG-fJgA
youtu.be/7XvBk46qU3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Loved them

Jim and Sam are alright, I like the shows where Anthony comes in as a guest. Those are the best. It's like a Nopie show except new!

Good times. Opie was a fucking hole though.

I listened to every show for 15 years......I had to quit after tiring of jim and Sam.....

Ant became a right wing nutjob who only cares about his own money. and opie douched himself out of any fans and respect in the business.

Something to report back to on r/opieandanthony!

Bob Kelly and Rich Vos rule

Have you seen/listened to the more recent things where Jim and Ant are together?
He's been allowed back in the radios studio since Opies firing. And its pretty great. There was a recent Jim and Sam where Sam was out, so it was Ant and Jim all day (With Ari Shaffir and Denny Falcone). And then another one with J&S, Ant with Bobby Kelly.
He's on often now.

Much better than "Artie" and Anthony, which just becomes normal ol shitty compound media for obvious reasons.

Opie is kill

Jim and Ant are the fuckin funniest thing ever

R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal.

I am tired of ant’s right wing shtick. His ex wife took more money from him than non whites ever did. Dude forgets he used to freebase in his kitchen with his mother. Complete white trash.

youtu.be/AFfPkWdVs0I?t=30m29s

I don't disagree that he's white trash, certainly. But when he's fucking around with other people it seems to come out less.
Its when he has to do a show all by his drunk, paranoid self he panics and goes to the nigger and trump well.
Keep him around funny people and it stays in check pretty well, I think.

What do we do here? Tell unfunny jokes, and then explain the jokes so they're even less funny?

Well after 15 years, I am just tired of the world of o and a fans who are the same kind of people that got trump elected. Sometimes I agree with them, like The fact that opie crossed the line into unforgivable douchery.....but the pests are Bitter shits.

Howard stern knockoff and less intelligent.

you got a penith or somefin?

youtu.be/jWk_HG-fJgA

jim nortons chip chipperson podcast thing makes me nauseous. i wish somebody had the balls to tell him its just not fucking funny to anyone outside that group.

fpbp

time for a new dumb off
youtu.be/7XvBk46qU3o

>right with two chip posts at the same time
ha

I find Chip funny if i watch the compilation clips.
But whole episodes are a no. Except the one with Wil Sylvince.

OP's a shitdick

it's definitely a much better show than O&J was, but they really do need a third mic in there for the show to be great. Jim & Sam are alright together but when they have someone like Bob Kelly in there or Ant the next show by themselves usually seems awful and forced in comparison.

This will never stop being hilarious.

i want to rescue beavis from that degenerate third world country they call a mansion.

Sue is so fucking cute. I'm honestly jealous of Ant of he was actually tapping that.

no

that place is what actually got me to start a reddit account, despite it being full of faggots and niggers.

>hairy hands
ONE JOB.

holy shit she is cute, please post sauce

When they were on WAAF in Boston they announced on April Fools Day that Mayor Menino had been killed in a car accident in FL. I think they were suspended for it. Hilarious.

The cross pollination seems pretty big, especially with Sup Forums o&a threads.
Its kind of adorable, like there's a truce.

eh, most people are gonna have hair like that.
Sue is a very convincing trap either way. Great voice and I can't really spot the 'boy in her' like I can with most traps.

well, it's Sue Lightning and the scene is from pureTS as you can see from the image. if you're not resourceful enough to figure it out from there then you deserve to have a sad penis.

MONSTER RAIN!

It hurts.

>tfw bob kelly is probably next

dude needs to lose wait, dude.

his superiors will not remember him so he'll be fine forever.
>lose wait? you dummy it's loose wait.

duuuuude i'll try to conceive a kid for like 3 years and get help from my wifes dead moms ghost, and once it happens i'll just balloon right the fuck up after dude, boom jobs done.

I hope you're wrong but really, who the fuck else.

I like that they couldn't convince Patrice or George to wear shitty holiday sweaters.

Opie is the worst, wish he was never part of the sho-...
>SNNOOOOWWWW-EEEHHHH How are'ya bud

Ant was banging a dude? I've been away from O&A since the merger

Supposedly. At the very least, he was hanging out with a transgirl. There are photos of Sue in Ants house.

It's old news at this point, but there was definitely something going on between them. People hypothesized that Ant bought Sue her tits.

Anybody got pictures of the church sex couple? Or any other o&a related pictures?

life was much more simple when listening to O&A I wasn't quite sure which was which.

Group 7