Just need to vent somewhere Sup Forums

Just need to vent somewhere Sup Forums.

>am soldier
>actually home for a little bit since I’m making the transition back to Active Duty from a reserve position
>like 6 months almost now.
>got menial dead end job to help pay for bills while I await my new orders.
>4/6 months I’ve worked. Did overtime, nights, weekends; the works, Sup Forumsros
>had enough of being treated like dirt by customers
>was told my orders were coming down very shortly and I didn’t really need to work at this point since I’d be leaving fairly soon.
>Fast forward 2 months to now
>no orders. Making money with side contractor, reserve pay, and wife has a job too.
>family (in laws) come to visit and tell her “user is a no good deadbeat. He doesn’t do anything with his life. He’s a loser.”
>they put me on blast every chance they get but when they see me in uniform it’s suddenly a new story.
>Christmas day.
>get dressed. Grab my GI duffel and take out my sleeping gear: a woobie, an extra blanket, and a pillow
>make bee-line for my car.
>drive to rando parking lot and am now enjoying peace and quiet in my car all nice and cozy
>in laws back at the house. Talking shit on me to my wife.
>literally our first Christmas as a family and I’m in a car avoiding the conflict.

Merry Christmas, anons.

Merry Christmas Sup Forumsro sorry your family is being like that. I don't have a great relationship with most of my family either.

thank you for your service user. fuck those in laws.

That sucks dude. Do they not understand the situation? The dis-respect for someone in the service awaiting orders... Thanks for your service. Hope you stay safe when they come.

They don’t care. They think that I’ll never leave. I was just gone for over a year. I wasn’t here for almost any holidays this past year. I missed a lot. I wanted to chill when I got home. A little break. But I decided it was better to work while I wait it out.

My wife’s upset with me, not angry, that her family and I don’t get along. I tell her “one day you’ll realize how shitty they really are”. I hope it’s someday soon. They’ve treated me like shit since we’ve started dating.

Soooo what I read is that you abandoned you other instead of explaining the situation to them.

Sure they might not listen or understand. But that's their problem.

But you leaving her to listen to their shit really only cemented it for them and may have placed a little seed of doubt in her mind.

It's fine if other reply to me saying I'm a cuck or a faggot, yadda yadda serviceman.

I'm only speaking.the truth since I'm not on either your side or theirs.

THis.

Grow the fuck up OP everyone has family they hate especially in laws.

Nah, user. You good. I should have explained it better.

They know the situation. They know I’m waiting. They know how upset it makes me when they talk about me like that, my wife has told them.

They just choose to hate me when I’m not around or in uniform. Then love me when I’m in uniform.

Or that his wife abandonned him and let them get away with trash talking him regardless of him explaining to them the situation.

It works both ways.

Weak psyche. Get out of the contract. Keep on your menial job and live up to being the dead beat you truly are. No room for you in uncle sam's biggest welfare plan.

You can throw them out of your house. Its Christmas so warn them beforehand.

Have you considered leading a craft? Carpenting, smithing etc?

You would believe there can come more satisfaction out of your hands than just jerking off.

Thanks for that advice, user. I’ll take it into consideration once I finish what I signed for.

Yes and no. But at least she's still there.

Why are you taking shit from your inlaws in your house? Thats the greater question. send them out to a random parking lot.

He'd probably get fucked over by his own wife if he kicked out the inlaws.

My wife really wants them to be over for Christmas. It’s an important thing to her. It’s her place too. I can’t just be like “nah, fuck that” cause that would stir the pot with her.

So I’m being neutral. They think I’m at another family members for Christmas. She gets her family. And I get peace and quiet rather than arguing.

So?

Uhg. This is pointless.

Service nigga just doesn't understand. Enjoy your future divorce though.

hey op just some food for thought, if your wife cant keep her family in check to not talk shit about you esp when youre in the room maybe shes kinda on their side
in any case youd rather be alone on christmas than with your wife, maybe this relationship isnt going to work out

I’ve thought about that, user. You could be right. And I wouldn’t be surprised. Maybe in the end I can find someone else.

Drink it up bud. Thats the only way soldiers can cope with their shittt lives