Why is Toronto's murder rate so low...

Why is Toronto's murder rate so low? There's a ton of diversity and a ton of inequality but it's pretty hard to get killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-man-murdered-in-driveway-was-shot-with-a-high-powered-sniper-rifle-from-180-metres-police
youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8.5% black.

no blacks or latin americans

Because they're actual humans, not americans.

Few blacks and the ones they have are soft-ass poseur niggers like Drake.

Not as many handguns among the city's blacks, basically. That's how it works. If you give the local urban blacks unrestricted access to firearms (the Detroit/Balitmore/New Orleans/etc. model), you end up with a warzone.

If you crack down hard, murder falls off a lot. Basically the NYC model. Canada fortunately never had a large ghetto population to begin with, let alone a ghetto population saturated with firearms.

Because we dont have a culture we let everyone come here and make their own china towns, greek towns, wop tows, etc..... so the make it their own Im read somewhere that Canada was a globalist experiment I sort of believe it if you look at the GTA

My specific town in the GTA has very few homicides but is 16% black. There are some ghetto-ish neighborhoods but it's a pretty middle class suburban area.

Compared with the rest of Canada, Toronto has the highest amount of homicides.

Its usually just some shitskin 'gang-banger' killing some other equally worthless being

These fucking niggers are always hurting one another, it is hilarious

I mean Weeds Man has blessed Toronto with enough refugees for a massacre. Murder rate here is sure to shoot up.

This.

There is literally a China town and Korea town in Toronto

Two Chinatowns actually.
...And then there's Markham, which literally is China.

Give it time, it is inevitable.

>then there's Markham, which literally is China
Then there's Brampton, which literally is India.

I've been avoiding going downtown and using the subway for months now in anticipation of a happening.

There's too many muslims here to feel safe in doing so.

>little bitch has never been to Jane and Finch
And a gay village. And Little Africa (subsidized housing).

Also, we have a lot of Russian immigrants and Toronto infrastructure is run in part by the Quebec mafia.

Unchecked murders are not common because nigger gangs are kept in check by bigger organized crime.

>Toronto has the highest amount of homicides.

No, it doesn't. It isn't even in the top 5 cities for violent crime/homicides

I have been downtown just 1 time in the last half a decade, I avoid that cesspool like the plague

I also don't think I'll ever be back there either, feels good

>tfw born in brampton and lived here my entire lfie (24 years)
>tfw white

Really though, Brampton isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be other than shitty public transit and horrible insurance rates

Blacks make up less than 8% of the population in Toronto, but were responsible for 36% of the murders in 2013.

Was it always a south asian diaspora? Did they all start pouring in one year?

they got drake doing music instead of chief keef

>they got drake doing music instead of chief keef
That is both accurate and hilarious kek

Because your blacks probably have work ethic while our blacks lost jobs to illegals and depend on welfare and drugs to make a living. I don't like blacks but until we boot illegals we can't bitch. The working class in America is being taken over by illegals working for low wages and cucks exporting work.

It's easy to hate on American niggers but they have no reason to work. Flipping burgers at McDonalds is cuck shit compared to making good money selling drugs and collecting government money. Go to a trailer park, whites are getting more niggery too because the work is gone. I had a harder time getting a factory job in college than I had finding a career for my finance degree. Shits fucked up and I know there are neets on here who know it's a pain to find good blue collar work without going to a trade school, most blacks in poverty don't even know what a trade school is because they can't read.

Only murders in Toronto are usually in the west end involving black on black. Or in Scarborough.

Toronto works with multiculturalism by segregating each culture into their own neighbourhood. If a certain culture never wants to see another one, they don't have to.

The city I am in now, they lumped the whole world into the city and thus, it has achieved murder capital of Canada for one year.

it's not that low it's just low compared to cities that have more niggers and spics

Gun control

I think he meant compared to the rest of Canada

There's like 12 people on Toronto , seven are nips

>diversity

Yeah, all those asians and yet there's not much crime, how do they manage???

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's literally a fucking sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>sharia police mainly consist of former unemployed chavs
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned (get a life, bin that knife)
>all plates and dishes are banned (know your fate, bin that plate) (bin that dish, and make a wish)
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates
>we're currently in process of building the biggest goat farm in the West
>all concerts are banned unless it's nasheeds or grime
>we have Muslim mayor

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, Britain's future prime minister?

Oi m8!

sikhs started immigrating to canada in the late 70s and early 80s complaining about discrimination in india after they failed in a putsch after killing india's pm, indira gandhi, and then got BTFOd by hindu dindus. What happens is one family member comes over then they sponsor their parents, brothers and other family members until you end up with 20 of them here. They also are highly nepotistic and only hire within their family/sikh ethnic group.

Canadians are pussies

Tell that to this guys family.
Sniped in his own driveway.
nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-man-murdered-in-driveway-was-shot-with-a-high-powered-sniper-rifle-from-180-metres-police

Tower Hamlets is quintessentially British.

What do you wish for when you bin that dish, my fellow brownman?

Its low compared to American cites yes but it is still a shit hole.

Also Hells Angles and the Mob control a lot of the drugs here in and out of the city. Not bloods and crip type gangs.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE

> ton of diversity
First wave asian migration is better presented, than niggers. After detroit niggers fear asians and disregard whites, because white comminity is full of jews and weak.

How long ago have you been to church? How many people in your`s community church you can ask for armed help during riot? Who is the priest, presbyter or do you have other leader of community? Who will call you to do your second amendment duty?

Canada's blacks were the ones smart enough to figure out how to escape the south

sure

That doesnt change the fact that toronto is full of ghettoes, you maple nigger retard. They are just less ghetto than the american ones.

I live in north york and its a kike/flip ghetto if i've ever seen one.