What kind of Meds does Sup Forums take?

What kind of Meds does Sup Forums take?

was on lamotrigine for 8 years for epilepsy. Stopped earlier this year. Doctor just prescribed me fluoxitine but i havent filled the script yet.

None but what am I supposed to take? Alot

zyprexa for schizophrenia

I wish I could take an oxy right now.

Only thing in the world I truly enjoy..

Melatonin 10mg per night.
Might have to up the dosage, not sure.
Something is wrong with my brain, I cannot fucking get tired.

Just Biotin and a calcium, magnesium, and zinc pill.

I took some benadryl earlier because I was going to be around dogs

Do exercise, lift, cardio, it will help. I had severe insomnia for months as a result of painkiller withdrawal after brain surgery. I don't mean meme insomnia of staying up late watching TV, I mean like lying in bed nothing happens for 8 hours every night fightclub-tier insomnia. I was on Zopiclone every 4 weeks for 1 week which helped but eventually got dependent on it. Tried benzos but they didn't help either. Got big into lifting and that was the only thing that put me to sleep.

Alcohol.

I'm on lamotragine. What's this other drug you speak of? What kinda seizures do u get..and do you smoke weed or co wine cbd?

Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Alcohol

Anyone know how long after taking suboxone I can get high off of oxy?

I've been taking 2-3 strips a day for 6 months

>fightclub-tier insomnia.
Yes, that describes it. I had a brain-related injury too, but I don't think it's the cause of my insomnia, as I've been like this since I was young as fuck. It's true, though, that lifting helps. When I was lifting/working hard everyday, I had no problem sleeping. I haven't did shit for months though. I probably have autism.

fluoxitine

the other drug he mentioned is prozac generic. antidepressant

I had simple and complex partials. Simple partials almost every day. I had brain surgery 2 years ago, I'm this user
and that cured my seizures. Fluoxitine is an antidepressant my doctor prescribed me because I've been depressed the past 6 months, possibly as a result of the surgery.

Propecia because I'm a balding cuck

do not get high off of oxy. you are taking suboxone for a reason. why would you want to relapse? stay strong in the program.

Do the boners ever come back? I'm afraid to start it because I actually have a medeocre sex life and I'm afraid the drugs will destroy it

everyone is different. when I was taking it I could orgasm multiple times in a row but my brain always felt like I was trying to walk through thick mud.

600 mg Clozapine
2mg Clonazepam
30 mg Prozac

Guess what I have.

schizo, anxiety, depression

>Clonazepam
I was on this years ago for epilepsy

aids

I get horny at random times and sometimes even have incredible orgasms. It doesn't work very well on demand but when it does happen it's great.

Sometimes I orgasm and don't cum so I can go again right away.

yuppers
But one of the side effects is seizures...?

Medical Pot.
i dont need pills anymore.

okay so it doesnt seem so bad. I tried Zoloft a year ago and it caused erectile disfunction and I couldnt cum even if I did get hard. Suffered through a year, depression got bad again this fall so my doc prescribed a different drug. I guess I'll give it a shot.

> (You)
>But one of the side effects is seizures...?
It's also used as an antiepileptic drug for people with epilepsy, I don't think it causes seizures dude

i am a pharmacy fag. haha
I would be afraid to take clozapine personally but i have seen it help a lot of people.

Seroxat

what was the new med? maybe try citalopram or escitalopram? -celexa or lexapro

New drug is fluoxitine, I'll give it a try and see if it kills my dick or not

like a mg of alprazolam a day usually
i hope im not gonna crash too hard when i'll stop doing it

Pic related.

Best decision I ever made. Life changing. So much better than evil anti-depressant/anxiety drugs that destroy your brain.

I don't take medicine because I'm not a retarded faggot. Those things will damage your brain.

>I don't think it causes seizures dude
I'm pretty sure it does. Definitely read that somewhere. Probably just a very outside chance that they were required to publicize.
This is the second anti psychotic I have taken. At the time I was really desperate for relief so I just took it. Have ti get bloodwork all the time.

In retrospect I should have tried something else first because now I'm horribly dependent and I've gained like 80 lbs, not to mention being drowsy 24/7

it is a benzo. it can help with seizures but it is not used that way very often because you can develop a tolerance quickly and need higher doses. it can cause an increase in seizures if you stop taking it. that is true for all seizure medications, though. so it is listed as a side effect because if you take it and you do not redose it could potentially increase the risk of a seizure when the medication leaves the system

clonazepam only causes seizures if you abruptly stop taking it, it is prescribed for seizures

>it is a benzo
All anti-psychotics are antihistamines. Clonazepam is a benzo.

Abilify
Adderal
Melotonin

Weed, booze, and blunts.

was talking about klonopin

He said take, not rail! You don't get to be better than everyone in THIS thread!

I'm not "on" them but i take em. Two 80s of ox a day

Just Spironolactone and Estradiol :^)

female or transitioning?

yeah. the bloodwork can be a pain in the ass. then the pharmacy has to constantly call for the lab to fax it over.

dope

Transitioning, not even meming.

20mg adderall XR

Because oxy is the only thing I enjoy in this fucked up stupid world

Yeah try 200-300 mg a night man, real healthy

Disulfiram, acamprosate, thiamine, and D3

Depakote

I dont like opies much, my drug of choice is meth
really wish I had some
I also tsake magnesium, vitamin B, and 5htp

I've lost count of how many medications I have taken, but these are my currently prescribed meds.. Oxycontin 20mg 2x/day, Roxicodone 15mg 4x/day, Lyrica, Toprol XR, Wellbutrin, Marijuana (I have a medical card) and since I am listing them all Levoxyl.

stay strong. don't relapse. if you have a therapy buddy or something try talking to them. it isn't worth it. you could be kicked out of the suboxone program and waste the last 6 months.

Remeron, lexapro, lorazepam, and sometimes Ritalin. The lexapro helped my pussy mental illnesses so much that it actually improved my ADD and I got off the maximum dosage of Ritalin and hardly use it anymore. Life's good.

1mg risperidonum in the morning for psychosis

tegretol for seizures.

Prozac
Melatonin

literally fucking nothing

Effexor

How does one go about getting 20mg of Oxycodone prescribed? Anyone know?

Was in ADHD and depression meds as a teen, turns out psych was retarded. Now on lithium and seroquel for bipolar

go back in time 15 years. say you hurt your back at work.

Zoloft
Lexapro

How did you figure out you where bipolar?

> (You)
>go back in time 15 years. say you hurt your back at work.
So it is nearly impossible nowadays?

Quit being such a white knight faggot

its nearly impossible unless youre over 80

Tecfidera, 240mg, 2/day for Multiple Sclerosis; possible I don't actually have MS, but the tests from the lumbar puncture said like 70% chance. Makes me pee out of my butt if I don't take it with food.

I don't think it's impossible but I think people mostly buy them off old dirtbags who are legitimately sick and on welfare.

Gf noticed changes when I stopped taking meds. When I was manic I would exercise a ton and just talk a lot, then I would start going down hill and drink more and shit. She had me go to a psych and since fam has a history of bipolar they put me on meds and it's helped since

Don't take them.

I used to love them until I found out the nurses who were taking care of my grandmother were stealing her pills. Not just one nurse, a few. Then I realized this still turns good people to soulless shells. Stopped cold turkey.

5mg bystolic to control high blood pressure

stop being a fag. its not the drug's fault

Probably 2 or 3 days minimum. Honestly you might not even feel the full high for 4 or 5 days after. I've been on subs for 3 years and it's probably not worth it my dude

Fuck off nigger... getting high at Xmas is american as fuck

Not who you replied to but white Knighting or not it's good advice. Opiate addiction is the devil

Not who you replied to but white Knighting or not it's good advice. Opiate addiction is the devil

someone is on suboxone for their addiction. being on it for 6 months then throwing it all away... it is terrible. I have seen it too often. it is not worth it. the high will not be as good as you think you remember it being. then you will realize you threw away 6 months of progress for a terrible high

ritalin ftw
/screenwriter here

how long did your manic episode last

>ritalin
as a lover of ice, ritalin is nothing in comparison or even a stand alone

For me about 2-3 months

Vyvanse 40mg and 10mg boost for stressful days. Smoother than smooth and feels great

Was on shit for ADD, adderal for a good while. Something happened and was taken off. Now on some nu-tropic of sorts.

Fluoxetin (I think it's mostly know as prozac ?). Anti depressant. Helped me a lot, not sure if I still need it tho... Well I'm not going to stop in one day either.

how deep was your depressions? did you want to kys constantly?

>Vyvanse
A trash waste of time
Should look in to adderall its much more effective/euphoric
I would say try out ice, but you shouldnt right away

When I was a teen it was worse and attempted a few times, but recently no

Venlafaxine 150mg (snri)
It sucks, if i forget one pill i have withdrawal symptoms within 5 hours from when i was supposed to take it. Get physically ill, flu symptoms, dizzy, ”lightning surges” through my head.

Marlboros and Maxwell house

trash if you want to use it to get high. but very helpful for binge eating disorder or ADHD

Clozapine 375 mg
Risperidonum 4 mg

>adderall its much more effective/euphoric
Le edgy adderall post. I tried that stuff. Come down after 8 hours is harsh and the uppidy feel goes away after daily use for a couple weeks. I use vyvanse because it keeps me awake, I can work without motivation for 12-14 hours and I am super productive. I need it for school. If I want to get high with it I take 2 40mgs but doing 80mg, or 30mg xr adderall, give me hallucinations and the world is shakey when I roll with even just 1 hit of m, plus alcohol doesnt mix with either adderall or vyvanse

nigger
I smoked ice for like a month straight daily
The rush from a fat hit of ice is enough to make you squirm

None but some weed. Life is good.