What do people see in Black Metal? I like every other genre of metal either than black...

What do people see in Black Metal? I like every other genre of metal either than black. It is just noise and autistic screeching. Recommend me tracks to listen to, to enlighten me to black metal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=EC3KKTNEhso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might just not be for you, and that's ok. The great thing about music is you get to choose what is good.

fpbp

listen to Bathory

Bergtatt

With that attitude i wonder how you even listen to music.
Noises in my ears...wft is that?

OP here, thanks for being nice about it, I just want to see what people love about it, as a huge metalhead I feel like im missing out

OP here, holy fuck, this actually sounds good

Just checked em out, definitely not for me

OP again, thanks for this, I am really digging it. Any other reccomendations?

depends on which Bathory album you're talking about

So far, I listened to the songs A Fine Day To Die, Ring of Gold, One Rode To Asa Bay, and Hades

bump

You don't have to fucking like it, you fucking idiot. How bow da?

Give me some suggestions then, how bow da or whatever the fuck you just said

>youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
This is usually brought up in "black metal for people who don't like black metal" threads.

try darkthrone or bathory.
or try venom, the grandfather of black metal
for something more symphonic, my favourite is Agathodaimon's Near Dark

>Hasn't heard Bathory before
Seriously though, start with some essentials. Listen to more riff focused black metal rather than atmoshit like Burzum.

Thanks!

I don't like metal at all now, but when I did have some interest in it, I exclusively listened to black metal, entry level bands but whatever. What does that say about the genre?

Nothing, but it does say something about you.

>It is just noise and autistic screeching

kek those weakling pleb ears

Takes seconds to enjoy, a lifetime to appreciate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EC3KKTNEhso
great vocals and string segments

definitely not the songwriting, guitars, drums or vocals. there is obviously nothing worth listening to in black metal, why try